Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election

No. I know you are dishonest. Very different premise.

Your opinion means so nothing.

That is not remotely what you do.
I post Devon Archer's exact words retard. You are a joke.
All I do is post facts.
You can't handle the facts.

"I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that," Archer said to the committee. "It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be."

Devon Archer's words say it all. The case against joe Biden has blown up.

I post Devon Archer's exact words retard. You are a joke.
All I do is post facts.
You can't handle the facts.

"I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that," Archer said to the committee. "It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be."

Devon Archer's words say it all. The case against joe Biden has blown up.

You’re a retard. Just because Archer didn’t hear “business” being discussed doesn’t mean that Potato didn’t discuss business. You moron.

Further, the purpose of his involvement in any discussions with Hunter’s associates wasn’t to craft a corporate flow chart. Hunter needed to demonstrate his connection to the Vice President in a clear fashion. That was the business purpose: the “brand” and “access.” And after he demonstrated that access — with plenty of help from pappy Potato — the $$$ spigot opened up for Hunter et al.

Your posts mean nothing because you only care about snippets which you imagine support your contention. The truth is different. And you don’t care.

Archer's words: "I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that," Archer said to the committee. "It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be."

MAGA's words: We got the Bidens, we finally got them. :)

This is an accurate portrait provided by Raw Story of Orangeness's current judicial state.

1693250453320.png

You’re a retard. Just because Archer didn’t hear “business” being discussed doesn’t mean that Potato didn’t discuss business. You moron.

Further, the purpose of his involvement in any discussions with Hunter’s associates wasn’t to craft a corporate flow chart. Hunter needed to demonstrate his connection to the Vice President in a clear fashion. That was the business purpose: the “brand” and “access.” And after he demonstrated that access — with plenty of help from pappy Potato — the $$$ spigot opened up for Hunter et al.

Your posts mean nothing because you only care about snippets which you imagine support your contention. The truth is different. And you don’t care.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Just because there is absolutely no evidence against Biden at all, doesn't mean he didn't commit fraud...
AHAHAHAHAHAH !!!
Your are dumb as dirt.

What a fail. You have nothing and the case against Biden is a joke.

Like I said, get back to us when you have real and credible evidence against Biden, until then shut the fuck up you little bitch.

Now go cry about Biden and fake election fraud lies that have no evidence at all. You live in a fantasy world, but in the real world the evidence against Trump is devastating, and the evidence against Biden is a joke.

Archer's words: "I think you have to understand that there was no business conversation about a cap table or a fee or anything like that," Archer said to the committee. "It was, you know, just general niceties and, you know, conversation in general about the geography, about the weather, whatever it may be."

MAGA's words: We got the Bidens, we finally got them. :)
just because they have no evidence against Biden, doesn't mean he didn't commit these crimes !!!

These people are as pathetic as it gets.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Just because there is absolutely no evidence against Biden at all, doesn't mean he didn't commit fraud...
AHAHAHAHAHAH !!!
Your are dumb as dirt.
Not what I said, you clump of shit.

But there is emerging evidence against Potato.

Don’t be surprised when the scumbag gets impeached. As he deserves.

Not what I said, you clump of shit.

But there is emerging evidence against Potato.

Don’t be surprised when the scumbag gets impeached. As he deserves.
"emerging evidence" !!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA !
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!

Meanwhile the evidence against Trump is devastating !
Brutal !
Vicious !
and credible, the best part !
The evidence against Trump is as good as it gets.
The evidence against Biden is non-existent and still "emerging"

Reality is going to be a kick in the sack for you losers.

"emerging evidence" !!!!!

Yep.
Meanwhile the evidence against Trump is devastating !
Can’t be. There is no such evidence.
The evidence against Trump is as good as it gets.
How retarded of you. There is no evidence.
The evidence against Biden is non-existent and still "emerging"
The fact that it is emerging is still proof that there is evidence.
Reality is going to be a kick in the sack for you .
Not for us. For you.

I can hear your ongoing cacophony of whining and caterwauling already: “but we really really wanted for him to be guilty! Waaah!”

Trump should have no problem getting off

All he needs to do is convince a jury that the election really was stolen and that he can declassify documents with his mind

The Marshals will do what they ordered to do by DOJ. Willis will ask DOJ and it will say, "You bet, Ms Fani."

When you were convicted in one state, you were extradited out of the other. No problem, Willis.
I hope you're right. That would solve our Trump problem.
What do you plan to do with "too old" Joe Biden?
The UAW is going Trump!
1693257551595.png

It's time for cult members to stop conflation republican primary voters for the majority of the American people. This poll shows exactly where the majority of voting Americans stand on this situation. These numbers do not show that trump gains more support every time he's indicted.

Majority Of Americans Say Trump Should Be Prosecuted On Federal Criminal Charges Linked To 2020 Election, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; DeSantis Slips, Trump Widens Lead In GOP Primary

In the wake of a federal indictment accusing former President Donald Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, Americans 54 - 42 percent think Trump should be prosecuted on criminal charges, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University national poll released today. Democrats (95 - 5 percent) and independents (57 - 37 percent) think the former president should be prosecuted on criminal charges for allegedly attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, while Republicans (85 - 12 percent) think Trump should not be prosecuted. The poll was conducted from August 10th through August 14th.

Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64 percent) think the federal criminal charges accusing former President Trump of attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election are either very serious (52 percent) or somewhat serious (12 percent), while roughly one-third (32 percent) think they are either not too serious (11 percent) or not serious at all (21 percent).

"Not only do a large majority of Americans regard the federal charges as serious, more than half of Americans think the former president should face prosecution," said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

ILMAO. 95% of Democrats think Trump should be prosecuted for allegedly attempting to overthrow. They've been trained well, but I'm surprised it's not closer to 99%.

It's all allegedly, the left made up the narrations. They're simply trying to fit anything possible in order to suit a narration. A dollar says 95% of democrats don't know what prosecute means. Another dollar says they think it means he's convicted, thus, Trump should be convicted for these allegations.

Last edited:
It is time for this embarrassing, arrogant, ignorant, lying, traitorous orange-tinted Whitey Whisperer con-man to be put out to pasture in the criminal law courts.
He is on his way to making $10 million in 5 days. You forgot, he is a business man. :springbed:

Forum List

Back