Majority of Americans think Jan. 6 attack threatened democracy: POLL

Red herring. If nobody was injured or died, the polling and opinionof the cult insurrection would be the same.

And every time some cult idiot goes on TV and tries to downplay it, they just make the threat look even more real. Every time an elected official goes on TV to lick Trump's butt and to nurture the Big Lie, it brings into even sharper relief the fact that it was and is a threat to our democracy.

So you guys go ahead and keep doing that. Keep trying to convince everyone there was no threat, while simultaneously and very stupidly showing the support the insurrection had and has among Americans and elected officials.

That's the corner you fools panted yourselves into. The floor is yours, knock yourselves out.

Your the one that made a point about it being "non-peaceful".

NOw when I respond to your point, you are dismissing your own point.

I accept your concession, ie the violence is not what this is about.

Now back to my post that you responded to.

I call fake news. The article admits to oversampling blacks and hispanics, "Threaten" is vague as hell and the actual text of the questions is not given.

The majority of Americans are drowning in debt, don't have the common sense necessary to balance a checkbook.
Their convoluted ideas about the state of affairs in our Republic are the least of our worries.

Your the one that made a point about it being "non-peaceful"
Yes, that's what it is, when there is a violent insurrection that hopes to stop rhe peaceful transition of power.

History will record that. And it will record the cult reflexively trying to deny it.

And every time you cultists try to downplay it or deny it, you demonstrate even more clearly that it was and is a real threat.

So knock yourself out.

Nearly a year after the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, a strong majority of Americans condemn it and believe former President Donald Trump is at least partially to blame. But partisan splits have hardened over time, with Republicans still largely backing Trump's version of events, a new ABC/Ipsos poll finds.

An overwhelming majority (72%) of Americans believe the people involved in the attack on the Capitol were "threatening democracy," while 1 in 4 Americans believes that the individuals involved were "protecting democracy."

Good video at the link, btw.

3/4ths of Americans believe the Jan 6th Rioters were "threatening democracy."

1/4th of Americans believe the rioters were "protecting democracy."

No way can trump be reelected president.

Which side do you fall on?
I fall on neither side. The pole simply proves how gullible and stupid voters really are. It wasn't an insurrection and it wasn't a peaceful protest, it was a protest that became a riot only it happened at the Capital Building. Due to that last fact the DNC is making the most political hay out of it that they possibly can, as to be expected. The fact that so many people believe them show just how willfully ignorant the voter is and how manipulative partisan politics is.
Gruber was right, (Obamacare architect) unfortunately he was made to apologize for telling the truth.

Yes, that's what it is, when there is a violent insurrection that hopes to stop rhe peaceful transition of power.

History will record that. And it will record the cult reflexively trying to deny it.

And every time you cultists try to downplay it or deny it, you demonstrate even more clearly that it was and is a real threat.

So knock yourself out.

Yet, when I pointed out that the only person that died, was one of the rioters, an unarmed woman, that was shot by a cop, you immediately downplayed the role violence had in the event and how it is perceived.

You are literally changing your position with each post, making a point then dismissing it the moment it is challenged and then IMMEDIATELY bringing the same point up again.

You are nothing but a partisan zealot.

Nearly a year after the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, a strong majority of Americans condemn it and believe former President Donald Trump is at least partially to blame. But partisan splits have hardened over time, with Republicans still largely backing Trump's version of events, a new ABC/Ipsos poll finds.

An overwhelming majority (72%) of Americans believe the people involved in the attack on the Capitol were "threatening democracy," while 1 in 4 Americans believes that the individuals involved were "protecting democracy."

I fall on the side of common sense. This poll is bullshit. They polled 982 people who were part of a hand picked ABC Ipsos panel. This size poll would be laughed out of any thinking groups' consideration. Garbage In, Garbage Out. Try again Otis.

Well, that's a good sign.

I definitely have my concerns about the condition of this country, so that's nice to see.
And the more the cultists and elected officials go on TV and try to downplay it and to nurture the lies that caused it, the more people realize it is a real threat to this country.

the majority of Americans also believe the months of rioting and assaulting officers of the law by the left also threatened democracy .

Red herring. If nobody was injured or died, the polling and opinionof the cult insurrection would be the same.

And every time some cult idiot goes on TV and tries to downplay it, they just make the threat look even more real. Every time an elected official goes on TV to lick Trump's butt and to nurture the Big Lie, it brings into even sharper relief the fact that it was and is a threat to our democracy.

So you guys go ahead and keep doing that. Keep trying to convince everyone there was no threat, while simultaneously and very stupidly showing the support the insurrection had and has among Americans and elected officials.

That's the corner you fools panted yourselves into. The floor is yours, knock yourselves out.
leftist like you are absolutely terrified about 2022 ! and you are even more terrified that Trump may run again in 2024 ....

I fall on neither side. The pole simply proves how gullible and stupid voters really are. It wasn't an insurrection and it wasn't a peaceful protest, it was a protest that became a riot only it happened at the Capital Building. Due to that last fact the DNC is making the most political hay out of it that they possibly can, as to be expected. The fact that so many people believe them show just how willfully ignorant the voter is and how manipulative partisan politics is.
Gruber was right, (Obamacare architect) unfortunately he was made to apologize for telling the truth.
Of course there are those who think I'm only referring to Democrats.......... They couldn't be more wrong..........

the majority of Americans also believe the months of rioting and assaulting officers of the law by the left also threatened democracy .
And that truly is a MAJORITY OF AMERICANS--not a majority of less than a thousand hand-picked lefties. The ironic thing is that ONLY 72% of lefties believe it.

If we keep allowing fraudulent ballots to be counted we won't be considered a democracy much longer.

I say it would work best if we elected congressmen and the congressmen elected the president. People rarely get hyper psychotic over who their congressmen is. Every president since George Washington has been portrayed as an evil monster. That's cool for campaign season but the residual mental insanity last years after the election has been concluded. I think the people are too stupid to elect a president. That's just my opinion. Let wise men who had the guts to run for political office choose our leader. It's just one way to remove mental illness from the election process.

I say it would work best if we elected congressmen and the congressmen elected the president. People rarely get hyper psychotic over who their congressmen is. Every president since George Washington has been portrayed as an evil monster. That's cool for campaign season but the residual mental insanity last years after the election has been concluded. I think the people are too stupid to elect a president. That's just my opinion. Let wise men who had the guts to run for political office choose our leader. It's just one way to remove mental illness from the election process.
Maybe that is why the founders originally set it up that only "land owners" were allowed to vote.

leftist like you are absolutely terrified about 2022 ! and you are even more terrified that Trump may run again in 2024 ....
Yeah, you wish. Because that's who you are and that is the ceiling of your emotional and intellectual maturity.

Forum List

Back