Political Cartoon

Hayek-Emergencies.jpg
Be free. Man up and join me. Do not submit to tyranny. Do want you want to protect yourself, that's the way it's always been. You make your own health choices, optionally with advice from your doctor.

Wear a mask if you want; that's cool. Don't expect others to. We all have our own reasons for doing what we do. It's called freedom.

Shoot, stay home forever if you want to. Some of us have happiness to pursue, and this "three weeks to flatten the curve" thing has gone way to far.

Regards,
Jim

I agree with you, that was the whole point of the meme. There are others here who your post should be directed to, I have been saying since the start that this is about control, not health.

THE most under-appreciated job in America right now. God bless them all.

It's almost like there is a war against them funded by a foreign power. I'm pretty sure the commies would like to see a complete breakdown of American law enforcement.

#BackTheBlue #BlueLivesMatter
nike-looted-by-blm-call-nfl-for-help-cops.jpg

I am so sick of COVID (so to speak). Great pun, I should make a witty meme.

We are not going to get back to normal until everyone starts deciding to do so.

People need to step up. When they do, others follow. Just look at all the people everywhere following what CNN nonsense right now.

Regards,
Jim

Even four months is too long.

There is going to be an election, and the Dems plan to create vote-counting chaos, so a nine-member SOCTUS might be needed to help decide what is just.

schumer-rbg-dying-wish-next-president-pick-supreme-court-trump-not-waiting-4-more-years.jpg

“Ok, we’re about to start our hard-hitting interview. I’ll ask each softball question, then you read the answer from the teleprompter. If it says something in parentheses, that means you’re suppose to exhibit that reaction, so don’t read those lines.”

joe-biden-interview-teleprompter-answers.jpg

Be free. Man up and join me. Do not submit to tyranny. Do want you want to protect yourself, that's the way it's always been. You make your own health choices, optionally with advice from your doctor.

Wear a mask if you want; that's cool. Don't expect others to. We all have our own reasons for doing what we do. It's called freedom.

Shoot, stay home forever if you want to. Some of us have happiness to pursue, and this "three weeks to flatten the curve" thing has gone way to far.

Regards,
Jim
I agree with you, that was the whole point of the meme. There are others here who your post should be directed to, I have been saying since the start that this is about control, not health.

Regards,
Jim

Sorry about that. I was agreeing with you too, I think. I used "you" as a pronoun referring to everyone, like "y'all." I do that far too frequently. I need to use "one."

Thanks,
Jim

I am so sick of COVID (so to speak). Great pun, I should make a witty meme.

We are not going to get back to normal until everyone starts deciding to do so.

People need to step up. When they do, others follow. Just look at all the people everywhere following what CNN nonsense right now.

Regards,
Jim
Walmart's taking down their cattle gate entrances, and some people shopping without masks without Gestapo tactics to stop them is a start that they are trying.

Forum List

Back