Political Cartoon

1600896027654.png

I learned the other day that a very large group of baboons is called a congress.

Must be a very large group
I doubt that has much truth at all. I suspect that most of Trump's Latino support comes from hard-working Latinos who are here legally.

They probably vote for trump based upon his accomplishments, and not empty promises from the Republican Party.

Very few of Trump's promises are empty. He doesn't implement them all, but he tries hard to.

Considering how the media has falsely portrayed Trump as an anti-Latino bigot, I suspect his Latino base is much more intelligent than this meme gives them credit for.

Regards,
Jim

Yeah, man.

The Republicans want to let me buy health insurance coverage that is right for me and my family (if I choose to do so), as opposed to coverage that is prescribed and mandated by the government.

There are some analogies to the two parties' positions on mask-wearing. One wants to mandate them, and the other wants to allow free people to decide what's best to protect themselves.

It's nice to have choices that are so clear. I'll take the Right one.

Regards,
Jim

Yeah, I kind of think we are fed up with this, and not sure why you would burn and loot your own city. That's one of the most moronic things any person could do. You have to live there.

04-scotus-burn-la-1080-700x450.jpg

This cartoon is witty and funny and amazingly bipartisan. It takes a lot of brains to do that.

Of course, it leaves out very significant details about which party controls the executive and senate, and it also does not address lame ducks.

democrats-republics-2016-vs-2020-supreme-court-nominations-election-year.jpg

Yeah, I kind of think we are fed up with this, and not sure why you would burn and loot your own city. That's one of the most moronic things any person could do. You have to live there.

04-scotus-burn-la-1080-700x450.jpg

When you have a President and a bunch of Party of the Rumpers that are willing to burn things down, what do you have to lose?

How nice. I remember sucking it up for eight years under the Obama/Biden Admin, despite the complete incompetence of that failed leadership.

quotes-kamala-harris-nancy-pelosi-maxine-waters-pressley-callingf-for-violence.jpg

Forum List

Back