Democrat Establishment Member Donna Brazile: "When Biden Speaks, No One Listens"

When the Party went from "Liberal" to "Progressive" it decimated all capacity for individual thought and objective analysis.

Just barking seals as far as the eye can see.
tumblr_ec93ddb835afd06cc5469722562b3952_3e27022a_640.jpg

I don’t believe Democrat voters can handle cringing every time Biden speaks much longer, poor suckers, I feel kinda sorry for them .. 😏

From this morning's ABC Propaganda Session with Martha Redass.

I mean Radatzz.

Or whatevs.

I don't think Donna meant it to come out the way that it did?

A top ranking Democrat just admitted Joe Biden's both irrelevant and incredibly boring.

Now THAT'S "progressive". ;)
Brazile is a racist who probably dreams of michelle obama as president

When the Party went from "Liberal" to "Progressive" it decimated all capacity for individual thought and objective analysis.

Just barking seals as far as the eye can see.

Former Speaker Pelosi, a true liberal would usually put the progressive left in it's place.

We know your ears bleed from these truths but... “All these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world,” Pelosi told The New York Times in an interview at the time. “But they don’t have any following. They’re four people, and that’s how many votes they got.

Members of the "squad" are Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. / Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn. / Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich. / and Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass. -- Where are they now? Running the party, like their kin across the aisle are running and driving the GOP?

Forum List

Back