I can't figure out why Democrats love corruption and evil

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
There is all this evidence of corruption in our highest offices and the response of the Ds (here and presumably everywhere) is

:dunno:

Then there's the extremism in their abortion views. I don't believe in abortion for ANY reason except that ectopic pregnancies are fatal to both mother and child. But the dims say abortion should be allowed through the 9th month and Ralph Northam, once governor of VA said once that if the parents don't want the baby, even after the child is born... put the child aside and let the parents make a decision!

What the hell is wrong w/ these people?

Why are the dems trying to implode America? You must have heard of the Cloward–Piven strategy. If not, Google it. No one has a scenario 'to fix' America. People...America is over. America only worked when it worked. No one can save us. All Trump can do is slow down the destruction...if we are lucky.

Old America is all gone. The answer or 'fix' was...when we had citizens that knew there were 2 genders. The fix was, when we had citizens that hated commies. The fix was when he had politicians that abided by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Now the citizens love commies, at least in enough amounts to vote in the dem commie scum.

reps have no hope.jpg

You appear so binary in your outlook, OP .
You seem to see life as a series of independent zeros and ones and overlook the reality of matters lying on a probability curve .

There is all this evidence of corruption in our highest offices and the response of the Ds (here and presumably everywhere) is

Then there's the extremism in their abortion views. I don't believe in abortion for ANY reason except that ectopic pregnancies are fatal to both mother and child. But the dims say abortion should be allowed through the 9th month and Ralph Northam, once governor of VA said once that if the parents don't want the baby, even after the child is born... put the child aside and let the parents make a decision!

same reason repubicans do.

What the hell is wrong with you that you believe that someone else's life is your business.? You are a lover of big government controlling all people. You have fallen in love with Fascist/Communism Anti American Destruction of the USA which will destroy
the economies throughout the USA.

“This report confirms what we’ve long known to be true — that increasing people’s access to affordable and effective methods of birth control leads to fewer abortions. The report also shows that restrictive state laws are not responsible for a reduction in abortion. This shouldn’t be up for debate.

“While birth control is basic, preventive health care, the Trump administration’s recent attack on Title X puts access to affordable birth control and other reproductive health care at risk for millions of people, especially people of color, people with low-incomes, and those living in remote or rural areas.

“Planned Parenthood serves 40 percent of Title X patients and provides birth control information and services to over 2 million people each year. We’re committed to offering information and education on the full range of birth control options to help our patients make informed decisions about which contraceptive method is best for them, and we’re proud to offer safe, legal abortion to those who need it.”

You'd have to love evil to shave a cat like that. But THATS what they do!

1711139370684.png

Most Planned Butcherhood abortion mills are in black neighborhoods, racist.

That's always been that way. Poor women lack services and abortion was illegal . Affluent women didn't face the obstacles. How old are you? Don't you remember?

"What the hell is wrong w/ these people?" I found myself asking the same thing around Sept-Nov of 1960(3rd grade) when I discovered a book in the library of the Llewellyn elementary school(just checked it's still standing/fully operational!) titled "The Rise & Fall Of Adolf Hitler." Thumbing through the pages of that book I viewed some B&W images that absolutely horrified me. The juice from my battery had finally reached my starter, turning my mind over & that propelled me into the reality of the existence I was then just starting to traverse.

In a nutshell what I found out about humanity throughout the decades is that there really are two sides to a coin, but there remains another side to a coin that is often overlooked. There is the face, reverse & circumnavigating the face & reverse is the all critical MARGIN. Humanity also possesses a face(good) & a reverse(evil) & a Margin(neutral). The face & reverse seem to counter balance each other somewhat but are continually in flux. It comes down to which side(face/reverse) can influence the margin enough to get the margin to entertain one or the other's viewpoints. At current the reverse appears to me to be carrying the contest.

Most Planned Butcherhood abortion mills are in black neighborhoods, racist.
I took my daughter to the CHAS facility in the town of Deer Park about eight years ago or so for an appointment & they had a basket of rubbers on the counter like no charge(taxpayer funded). There were pills available clear back in the early '60's that women could take to prevent pregnancy. Most of us young bucks back in the 60's were carrying rubbers as did a lot of gals. I can't understand why 'unwanted' pregnancies are still happening when contraception appears to be surrounding us in today's world???

Forum List

Back