police: i will light you up... Video shows how traffic stop escalated into confrontation

there is a record and they are reviewing the jailers interviews.....now they (who the fuck is they) are saying the cop video was edited...why did he move her out of the camera....

my cracker ass would have been a wee bit mouthy....but yea i would sign the fucking ticket and then bitched like hell to the court...i am funny that way

Been stopped many times in my life. (usually I was guilty of doing something wrong).

If the cop said turn off the engine......I turned off the engine.

If the cop said get out of the car.......I got out.

Half the time I just got a warning, not a ticked.

Moral of the story: Pick your battles......just take the ticket with a smile.....and fight it in court.

Most of the time the cop won't show up, and the judge will throw the case out..... :thup:

Been stopped many times in my life. (usually I was guilty of doing something wrong).

Half the time I just got a warning not a ticked.

Moral of the story: Pick your battles......just take the ticket with a smile.....and fight it in court.

Most of the time the cop won't show up, and the judge will throw the case out..... :thup:
Good boy. You sound like the type of sycophant they want to pull over and appease their ego. People with backbones dont just do what people tell them to do without a reason.

i would have questioned the putting out the ciggie....and i would not have gotten out of the car....at that point i would ask for a field supervisor....and state that i am afraid of the officer and would like someone else on the scene....you would be amazed what reaction that will get you....

Good boy. You sound like the type of sycophant they want to pull over and appease their ego. People with backbones dont just do what people tell them to do without a reason.
Cops are just people with a badge and a gun, and a job to do.

They don't need to take attitude from idiots with an axe to grind.

Acting civil with them goes a long way and is appreciated. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
horrifying.. i heard it, it's the new battle cry for civil rights, not right.

Woman who died in Texas jail cell mentioned previous suicide attempt Fox News

Video shows how traffic stop escalated into confrontation - Yahoo News

this is huge, and very political in the upcoming election cycle...
Oh the people that probably killed her said she admitted to attempted suicide before? :laugh:
Case closed.

Zackly --- consider the source.
FBI's already investigating it as a homicide.

Half the time I just got a warning, not a ticked.

Try that as a black woman and let us kn... uh, I mean have your survivors let us know how it worked out. :)

my cracker ass would have been a wee bit mouthy....but yea i would sign the fucking ticket and then bitched like hell to the court...i am funny that way
You're also alive and well that way. So your point is now what?

She's also not a black woman who was already known to be outspoken about police violence against women.

Neither am I and I'm still here.

Coincidence?

horrifying.. i heard it, it's the new battle cry for civil rights, not right.

Woman who died in Texas jail cell mentioned previous suicide attempt Fox News

Video shows how traffic stop escalated into confrontation - Yahoo News

this is huge, and very political in the upcoming election cycle...

Still doesn't show the video.
Washington Post had a page that purported to have this video but the video file has yet to play. I wrote and asked them to fix it. Only got a bot response so far.

nobody cares; she didn't kill herself because cops treated her rudely. you losers just want to pander and feel self-righteous

The arresting officer was completely in the wrong, detaining the driver was unwarranted, he allowed himself to be hooked by the woman, and he’s solely responsible for the situation needlessly deteriorating.

The officer should have simply given the woman the citation and returned to his car, ignoring the cigarette and perceived ‘attitude,’ like any properly trained, professional LEO should.

shame her inner demons led to this. may she rest in peace while the Left makes yet another phony civil rights issue about it. you people; and by that I mean libs of all races; have no shame

The arresting officer was completely in the wrong, detaining the driver was unwarranted, he allowed himself to be hooked by the woman, and he’s solely responsible for the situation needlessly deteriorating.

The officer should have simply given the woman the citation and returned to his car, ignoring the cigarette and perceived ‘attitude,’ like any properly trained, professional LEO should.

And that's why he got suspended for violating department policy.

An officer may require you to get out of your car, if he has any reason to believe that you could be a danger to him, while you are sitting there. For example, if circumstances are such that you might have access to a weapon in the car.

In this case, he abused his authority simply because he did not like cigarette smoke. The officer lost control of the situation, by allowing it to escalate.

I suspect that the woman had personality problems. Maybe she was bi-polar, or something. I, personally know a guy who, when he is off his meds, routinely blows tiny insults into major confrontations. Here in our retirement community, he has been thrown out of virtually every club that he has joined. Trained cops are supposed to know how to handle people like that by means other than unnecessary force. The officer is a loose cannon.

shame her inner demons led to this. may she rest in peace while the Left makes yet another phony civil rights issue about it. you people; and by that I mean libs of all races; have no shame

Try to bury this along with all the other never-ending cases of police abuse, and specifically against black women. What a new, novel approach that's never been tried before, yessir.

>> We know another Eric Garner is coming, and it is impossible to prepare for the onslaught of grief that will accompany the next traumatic injustice.

But one of the largest injustices is how little we collectively discuss the many women of color who are also killed by police. Take Aiyana Jones, 7, who was killed by a Detroit police officer as she slept on her father’s couch. Or Rekia Boyd, 22, whose life ended in Chicago when she was killed by a police officer. Or Yvette Smith, 48, who was unarmed when she was killed by a police officer in Texas. Or Pearlie Smith, 93, who was fatally shot in her home. Or Tarika Wilson, 26, whose one-year-old son was also injured when she was killed by a Ohio police officer. Or Tyisha Miller, 19, who was killed by a police officer in Los Angeles. Or Kathryn Johnson, 92, who was killed by a police officer in Atlanta. Or Gabriella Nevarez, 22, who was killed by a Sacramento police officer. Or Eleanor Bumpurs, 66, who was killed by a police officer in the Bronx. I could go on and on, but you still probably wouldn’t recognize their names.

... While some news outlets covered these women’s deaths, many chose to overlook them because they’re women, and more specifically, black women. Their deaths seem to have little value. As writer Victoria Law explains in Bitch magazine, the names of unarmed black women killed by police “very rarely stick in public memory and never gain the same traction as Eric Garner or Michael Brown.” Sexism impacts every aspect of black women’s lives, including how we’re treated, or not addressed, in media after our deaths. Yet our experiences with law enforcement are very similar to that of black men.

Female victims of color are marginalized, and always have been. Renowned social justice warrior and organizer Fannie Lou Hamer was savagely beaten by Mississippi police officers in 1963. She developed a blood clot in the eye, damaged kidneys, and a limp that would remain with her for the rest of her life as a result of the beating. Yet, the sexual and physical terrorism committed against Hamer isn’t discussed as often as the repeated arrests of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr or Malcolm X.

Even now, police violence inflicted upon women of color — like Boyd and Jones, who were both unarmed when they were fatally shot by police officers — doesn’t dominate headlines the way the killings of Garner and Brown do. No concrete data has been collected on the number of black women who are killed by law enforcement, and that’s no coincidence; most of the time, we barely know their names.

.... We’ve lived through Sean Bell, Amadou Diallo, Kimani Gray, and the countless others who’ve lost their lives at the hands of those designated to protect and serve us. Eric Garner is the newest member of that lineage of men of color who are killed by the New York Police Department, and whose families have to watch their loved ones receive minimal justice. All black women request is that our deaths matter too. << --- Police Kill Black Women All the TIme Too; We Just Don't Hear About It

Forum List

Back