police: i will light you up... Video shows how traffic stop escalated into confrontation

she switched lanes without a signal...then refused to put her ciggie out...which i dont think you are bound by law to do..then refused to exit her car...which you do not have to do.....it was all really without cause...

horrifying.. i heard it, it's the new battle cry for civil rights, not right.

Woman who died in Texas jail cell mentioned previous suicide attempt Fox News

Video shows how traffic stop escalated into confrontation - Yahoo News

this is huge, and very political in the upcoming election cycle...
Oh the people that probably killed her said she admitted to attempted suicide before? :laugh:
Case closed.

"A woman whose death in a Texas jail has raised suspicions about the official conclusion that she hanged herself told a guard during the booking process that she had tried to kill herself in the past, the sheriff said Wednesday."

as a white woman.....i do no get out of my car when stopped by the police and would refuse to do so.....she challenged him that she was not under arrest and did not have to get out of the car...that is when he arrested her and pulled her out...big reveal here....i have been in trouble for international issues.....crossing into canada ...long story....but in all my dealings...which have been plenty ...a cop has never told me to put my ciggie out or get out of the car....and no cop has ever laid his hands on me...

any other white women had a cop pull you and do this?

o go fuck yourself..sunni i guess you are sucking cops dick when you are pulled...yea right....a bad attitude is not arrestable last time i checked....

Questions

The cop said she confessed to trying to kill herself in the past--Does that mean there was a relationship between her and the cop?

Or is it possible that the cop made that up?

as a white woman.....i do no get out of my car when stopped by the police and would refuse to do so.....she challenged him that she was not under arrest and did not have to get out of the car...that is when he arrested her and pulled her out...big reveal here....i have been in trouble for international issues.....crossing into canada ...long story....but in all my dealings...which have been plenty ...a cop has never told me to put my ciggie out or get out of the car....and no cop has ever laid his hands on me...

any other white women had a cop pull you and do this?
Probably because your cracker ass would have signed the fucking warning ticket and the entire situation would have been over. It's not a black vs white thing you moron. She refused the warning and kept escalating.

Forum List

Back