Police Arrest Father for Playing Ball with 6 Year Old Daughter

I took an oath to uphold the US Constitution, and while I no longer hold those duties, I consider my oath still in place. Many of our political leaders and servants are enjoying their new fascist powers.

Our golf course is packed every day.
Of course most politicians are avid golfers rather than fisherman and boaters so they will not do anything that will hurt themselves

i am covered under article 15....doing something for an essential worker....both parents are classed as essential workers...she is high risk..so i can go on an on...it is a stretch but stretch it i will...plus they are not having court for a while ...police here are locals too

Oh that explains that power tripping and control " help take kids" uhhh totally see the mental jack now. lmfao.
Social worker pricks who use mental word games with parents you know have a low legal information mentality.

CPS goes after the lower income children so they can screw the hell out of these kids and sell them off.......it's documented and it's proven the globalist screwballs keep it all nicely hidden as funding trickles down under the umbrella of a different name so the sheep never pick uup on it all.

Loser fro CPS take ppls kids for NO REASON and GET A BONUS for doing it. LMFAO
Family Court Shutdown due to Coronavirus Could Cause Termination of Parental Rights for Countless Families

This is what YOUR TYPE are all about as you pricks hide under the umbrella os that BS LINE " SAVE THE CHILDREN". but it's for the children.......

man ppl are learning their rights because of kid taking pigs.

1586440688896.png

here the police are breaking up large gatherings mostly swimming holes....water is cold but they like sunbathing on the rocks...flat landers are flooding the area to escape charlotte and crowding the parkway...price lake picnic area was packed...shops are open in blowing rock...just an odd mixture...my son is an essential worker...not...he works at a ski slope that is now closed...they are self isolating....basically mowing grass....

What assholes.

I took an oath to uphold the US Constitution, and while I no longer hold those duties, I consider my oath still in place. Many of our political leaders and servants are enjoying their new fascist powers.

Of course most politicians are avid golfers rather than fisherman and boaters so they will not do anything that will hurt themselves
One of our illustrious city councilman was in the group ahead of me
I felt like turning him in for slow play

Was the park actually closed or not? I realize in this article the police said it was. But I've read a few different articles on this with varying accounts of whether the park was actually closed or just had posted social distancing rules.

How is it working out in Idaho? How many people are dying of the Chinese Kung Flu?

e

How is it working out in Idaho? How many people are dying of the Chinese Kung Flu?
600 members of the Brotherhood of Skiers descended on Sun Valley, Blaine County and several of its members had the virus and really spread from there.
Only 1 has died in this county, and she had contact with a person from Sun Valley
If it wasn't for that situation it would have been almost non existent here

Well that's nothing. The popo broke up an entire ghetto basketball team in Green Bay. One of the urban yutes was shackled, but they just took him back home to him's mammy.

Now they'll never win the NBA basketball championship trophy. But at least the goblins will be home studying to become world-renown brain surgeons some day.

G.B. police break up basketball game
Racist prick

He broke the rules the park was closed

e

600 members of the Brotherhood of Skiers descended on Sun Valley, Blaine County and several of its members had the virus and really spread from there.
Only 1 has died in this county, and she had contact with a person from Sun Valley
If it wasn't for that situation it would have been almost non existent here

Thos interviews where funny on local television.

They need to recall the mayor of that liberal shit hole town just like they recalled the last mayor there

I wish I could go fishing in my state. I know of no better way to socially distance than to be alone on a bass boat on the lake fishing. But my state like many others is in a state of emergency and all the parks and waterways are closed. We are under a stay a home order, which has many many exceptions, but using public parks is not one of them.

I can understand the other side of this issue. If cops, wardens, park rangers, etc start allowing people to use the lakes and parks, then some people will congregate unsafely just as they were before the parks were closed. I then to keep away from people anyway. Not everyone is that way.
oh for fk sake.
Either the park is closed or it is not closed. If the cop has been ordered to enforce the park being closed, then what is he to do when people are in the park?

I wish I could go fishing in my state. I know of no better way to socially distance than to be alone on a bass boat on the lake fishing. But my state like many others is in a state of emergency and all the parks and waterways are closed. We are under a stay a home order, which has many many exceptions, but using public parks is not one of them.

I can understand the other side of this issue. If cops, wardens, park rangers, etc start allowing people to use the lakes and parks, then some people will congregate unsafely just as they were before the parks were closed. I then to keep away from people anyway. Not everyone is that way.
oh for fk sake.
Either the park is closed or it is not closed. If the cop has been ordered to enforce the park being closed, then what is he to do when people are in the park?
I was more commenting on this phrase you included "congregate unsafely". people can congregate, we live in fking america the last time I looked. unsafely, is a sheep word you're parroting, keep it for fk sake and leave us americans alone with our liberty to move freeely in our country.

oh for fk sake.
This is yet another example of why we have the 2nd Amendment. This is government.

You have to get the people to say enough. Massive lawsuits for everything that can be gotten from police abuse must be instituted. Payouts to people that put the health of the budget of the governing authority into question. These arrests and harassments are common sense issues.

Forum List

Back