Police Arrest Father for Playing Ball with 6 Year Old Daughter

I wish I could go fishing in my state. I know of no better way to socially distance than to be alone on a bass boat on the lake fishing. But my state like many others is in a state of emergency and all the parks and waterways are closed. We are under a stay a home order, which has many many exceptions, but using public parks is not one of them.

I can understand the other side of this issue. If cops, wardens, park rangers, etc start allowing people to use the lakes and parks, then some people will congregate unsafely just as they were before the parks were closed. I then to keep away from people anyway. Not everyone is that way.
oh for fk sake.
Either the park is closed or it is not closed. If the cop has been ordered to enforce the park being closed, then what is he to do when people are in the park?
This is yet another example of why we have the 2nd Amendment. This is government.
A gunfight with police over using a "closed" park during a declared emergency? OMG!!!!!!
does the park pose a threat to someone?
It does when you pull a gun on a cop for telling you to leave a closed park. I hope you would not really do that. Hopefully you live far from other people so that you and government rarely cross paths.
I have a solution; tell the cops to leave people that are peacefully playing with their children alone.

See how easy that is?

I took an oath to uphold the US Constitution, and while I no longer hold those duties, I consider my oath still in place. Many of our political leaders and servants are enjoying their new fascist powers.

>> Mooney said his 6-year-old daughter was scared to see her father placed in handcuffs, but said she learned a valuable lesson.​
"She's learned that our constitutional rights are something worth standing up for," Mooney said. "She got to witness a violation of civil rights. She got to witness an unlawful order by the police."​
In addition, Mooney said none of the officers were wearing protective gear, although he saw a face mask hanging from an officer's belt.​
"They could very simply be asymptomatic, not even know they're sick, and now I've been exposed. My daughter's been exposed; my wife's been exposed," said Mooney. <<​

Fer fuxsake the cop is standing WAY closer to Mooney than six feet. For nothing.

Yep, the daughter learned what police abuse looks like.

Not just an isolated incident of fascism.

The lack of traffic on the roads is interfering with revenue generation; less traffic tickets being issued and the red light cameras aren't paying much either. They're trying to make up the shortfall.

The lack of traffic on the roads is interfering with revenue generation; less traffic tickets being issued and the red light cameras aren't paying much either. They're trying to make up the shortfall.
And it’s ok if the elite snuggle.
1E6C616E-63CE-4FBE-9D5F-BEA55B573E7A.jpeg

I took an oath to uphold the US Constitution, and while I no longer hold those duties, I consider my oath still in place. Many of our political leaders and servants are enjoying their new fascist powers.

>> Mooney said his 6-year-old daughter was scared to see her father placed in handcuffs, but said she learned a valuable lesson.​
"She's learned that our constitutional rights are something worth standing up for," Mooney said. "She got to witness a violation of civil rights. She got to witness an unlawful order by the police."​
In addition, Mooney said none of the officers were wearing protective gear, although he saw a face mask hanging from an officer's belt.​
"They could very simply be asymptomatic, not even know they're sick, and now I've been exposed. My daughter's been exposed; my wife's been exposed," said Mooney. <<​

Fer fuxsake the cop is standing WAY closer to Mooney than six feet. For nothing.

That’s why a small government and armed citizens is the only answer.

And it’s ok if the elite snuggle.
View attachment 321277
"Free Man Beyond the Wall", lol..... cool twitter.

That’s why a small government and armed citizens is the only answer.

What was the question?

Overblown.
There are stupid people everywhere.... in every vocation. Including law enforcement.
One stupid officer is not an indication of anything other than one stupid officer.
The best way to put stupid police, mayors and county judges in their place is to make a big stink when they get out of line

Forum List

Back