BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (

where was trump when his people needed him. Oh yeah sneaking out of Washington

(BTW If you are so adamant about your stance do you agree the Jan 6 protestors should be let out without bail? Some were held in solitary for trespassing.)

I never said that they should be let out WITHOUT bail for serious crimes that can be proven by the police based on their investigation. You may have misunderstood the concept of mass arrest. IF the police cannot proof that the person arrested actually did the crime then they will be released without bail.

The issues of solidary confinement with the capitol rioters is a COVID issue. They have to control the possible spread of COVID in confinement.
Really? Then why weren't the summer rioters put in solitary? Why doesn't Kamala promote a bail fund for the Jan 6th PROTESTERS? This prosecution of Jan 6th PROTESTERS is nothing but a political witch-hunt (one of many) to ensure Trump cannot run in 2024. The establishment Democrats are scared to death. The tried 4 years of a fake Russia investigation, they mounted a fake one-sided impeachment, they went after Trump's associates on fake charges and now, they are going after his CFO for a company car. As your 'hero' Joe Blow would say.....'Come on man!'
Really? Then why weren't the summer rioters put in solitary?

Why because most were charged on lessor crimes and they made bond.

Why doesn't Kamala promote a bail fund for the Jan 6th PROTESTERS?

Please tell me what bail fund has been established by them. Maybe you should start one or anybody but no one has. I wander why?

A one sided impeachment where democrats voted guilty and republican voted innocent. It is not because there was no evidence , it was political but a few republicans did vote for impeachment.

It just was not enough. Well he was impeached. There was not enough votes in the Senate to remove him from office. That is all that the Senate can do is remove him from office. They really do not determine guilt as he was already found guilty by the House.

So president Trumps legacy was he was impeached twice. The only reason he survived the 2nd attempt to remove from office is that he had lost the election. Yet he claimed he won the election. They voted on a technicality.
You keep riding the lie's your media and political party has spoonfed to you, and I'll keep laughing at you. Then again you just might believe the lie's without much thought of in which has been orchestrated by your heroes, but you are in the minority when it comes to the silent majority in this country.. A silent majority that has had just about enough of all the lie's and stupid bullcrap going on. Best rig the vote because vengeance is coming to the ballot box in 2022.

Rigging the election has not been proven but lies about a rig election is one way to rig an election.

Trump won on the same election process that were used last year. He lost and now it is rigged. Yet no one can provide proof.

All they can say it was rigged and proceed from there to make sure that the next election is rigged for their benefit.

Trump calls to find votes in one state is trying to rig an election but it didn't work because he could not get someone to play ball

Trump telling a crowd to march to the capitol to stop the steal.

Texas AG filed lawsuits against other states on behalf of Trump. The case was thrown out but Texas AG cannot do that. An attempt to overthrown an election which is a form of rigging the election.

All facts that can be proven.

Yet not one fact has surfaced of an election rigged. Yet the one who lost believe that it was rigged. No proof but a feeling that it is so.

Dominion was accused of their machines switching votes but as of today no evidence has been shown that it happen. In fact they are now on the offense in bringing their own case of slander against those who make such accusations without any proof. They will either have to show that proof in court or be lose the case.

The ones who made an accusation of rigging are now just changing laws in order to benefit there opportunities. Yet there have been republican presidents in the past under the same system.

You keep riding the lie's your media and political party has spoonfed to you .......... Best rig the vote because vengeance is coming to the ballot box in 2022.
Does the American population really believe that it's only one side (one party) that "rigs the vote"?
Well until court's start hearing cases, and start dealing with the rigging properly, then we can't truly understand the degree's by which both parties might engage in such a thing. It just seems that the Democrat's are the most desperate due to everything they've morphed into over the years. So get ready to see it increasing more and more, because you can't win using policies and position's that the American majority are sorely against.
It's rigged from the top, that is to say, corruption is rife from top to bottom. Let me be clear .... and this is not off topic .... the WMD hoax was sewn up in lies through and through. How many are sitting behind bars for that? No one? That's right.
Prove WMD was a hoax .... What defines WMDs ? The left can't even decide what an assault weapon is, and their definition keeps changing in a huge politically expedient way.

where was trump when his people needed him. Oh yeah sneaking out of Washington

(BTW If you are so adamant about your stance do you agree the Jan 6 protestors should be let out without bail? Some were held in solitary for trespassing.)

I never said that they should be let out WITHOUT bail for serious crimes that can be proven by the police based on their investigation. You may have misunderstood the concept of mass arrest. IF the police cannot proof that the person arrested actually did the crime then they will be released without bail.

The issues of solidary confinement with the capitol rioters is a COVID issue. They have to control the possible spread of COVID in confinement.
Really? Then why weren't the summer rioters put in solitary? Why doesn't Kamala promote a bail fund for the Jan 6th PROTESTERS? This prosecution of Jan 6th PROTESTERS is nothing but a political witch-hunt (one of many) to ensure Trump cannot run in 2024. The establishment Democrats are scared to death. The tried 4 years of a fake Russia investigation, they mounted a fake one-sided impeachment, they went after Trump's associates on fake charges and now, they are going after his CFO for a company car. As your 'hero' Joe Blow would say.....'Come on man!'
Really? Then why weren't the summer rioters put in solitary?

Why because most were charged on lessor crimes and they made bond.

Why doesn't Kamala promote a bail fund for the Jan 6th PROTESTERS?

Please tell me what bail fund has been established by them. Maybe you should start one or anybody but no one has. I wander why?

A one sided impeachment where democrats voted guilty and republican voted innocent. It is not because there was no evidence , it was political but a few republicans did vote for impeachment.

It just was not enough. Well he was impeached. There was not enough votes in the Senate to remove him from office. That is all that the Senate can do is remove him from office. They really do not determine guilt as he was already found guilty by the House.

So president Trumps legacy was he was impeached twice. The only reason he survived the 2nd attempt to remove from office is that he had lost the election. Yet he claimed he won the election. They voted on a technicality.
You keep riding the lie's your media and political party has spoonfed to you, and I'll keep laughing at you. Then again you just might believe the lie's without much thought of in which has been orchestrated by your heroes, but you are in the minority when it comes to the silent majority in this country.. A silent majority that has had just about enough of all the lie's and stupid bullcrap going on. Best rig the vote because vengeance is coming to the ballot box in 2022.

Rigging the election has not been proven but lies about a rig election is one way to rig an election.

Trump won on the same election process that were used last year. He lost and now it is rigged. Yet no one can provide proof.

All they can say it was rigged and proceed from there to make sure that the next election is rigged for their benefit.

Trump calls to find votes in one state is trying to rig an election but it didn't work because he could not get someone to play ball

Trump telling a crowd to march to the capitol to stop the steal.

Texas AG filed lawsuits against other states on behalf of Trump. The case was thrown out but Texas AG cannot do that. An attempt to overthrown an election which is a form of rigging the election.

All facts that can be proven.

Yet not one fact has surfaced of an election rigged. Yet the one who lost believe that it was rigged. No proof but a feeling that it is so.

Dominion was accused of their machines switching votes but as of today no evidence has been shown that it happen. In fact they are now on the offense in bringing their own case of slander against those who make such accusations without any proof. They will either have to show that proof in court or be lose the case.

The ones who made an accusation of rigging are now just changing laws in order to benefit there opportunities. Yet there have been republican presidents in the past under the same system.
How do I know that your post isn't a form of rigging, otherwise by your stretched out version of what constitutes the rigging ??

Democrat Weaponized FBI and DOJ....the defense department is so concerned about the FBI and the DOJ they are keeping information from them that they are gathering from a high level Chinese defector.....

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
The arrests took place on Thursday morning.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Don't I feel so sorry for traitors.
When charges are made against political enemies and laws arent EQUALLY APPLIED you have a banana republic.

Funny how this always happens when Democrats are in power

Democrat Weaponized FBI and DOJ....the defense department is so concerned about the FBI and the DOJ they are keeping information from them that they are gathering from a high level Chinese defector.....
I wouldn't doubt it. The Democrat's have really put themselves in a pickle jar after all that they've done.

Anyone stupid enough to think our system of government was in any danger Jan. 6th is a moron.
NONE of them believe that. It's just the message the cult was told to push
Most American's believe the system was attempted to be restored on January the 6th, not destroyed or put into danger. The ones who breeched into certain offices were just wanting to create a little chaos against those government officials who had let them down in the process. A little bit of vandalism and mayhem to show disdain for the process, and it's outcomes if weren't right, has always been looked at with leniency. Makes one wonder why the tough stance taken against American's who might have been showing their disgruntle sides over the outcomes of an election that was ripe with thorns and thistle's.

You keep riding the lie's your media and political party has spoonfed to you .......... Best rig the vote because vengeance is coming to the ballot box in 2022.
Does the American population really believe that it's only one side (one party) that "rigs the vote"?
Well until court's start hearing cases, and start dealing with the rigging properly, then we can't truly understand the degree's by which both parties might engage in such a thing. It just seems that the Democrat's are the most desperate due to everything they've morphed into over the years. So get ready to see it increasing more and more, because you can't win using policies and position's that the American majority are sorely against.
It's rigged from the top, that is to say, corruption is rife from top to bottom. Let me be clear .... and this is not off topic .... the WMD hoax was sewn up in lies through and through. How many are sitting behind bars for that? No one? That's right.
Prove WMD was a hoax .... What defines WMDs ? The left can't even decide what an assault weapon is, and their definition keeps changing in a huge politically expedient way.
What do you mean "prove WMD was a hoax"? The US was caught in so many lies on the issue that is ridiculous for you to even ask that quesion.

The definition of WMD applies to (1) the dictionary and (2) the definition given by the illegal invaders themselves. They didn't find any WMDs so my or your definition is irrelevant in context.

What do you mean "prove WMD was a hoax"? The US was caught in so many lies on the issue that is ridiculous for you to even ask that quesion.

The definition of WMD applies to (1) the dictionary and (2) the definition given by the illegal invaders themselves. They didn't find any WMDs so my or your definition is irrelevant in context.
Again, prove it was a hoax. Can you ? Do you have access to our national security files ? Has our government denounced that Sadam wasn't working on or had WMDs ? Chemical's are WMDs, and we can get the Kurds to testify to that one. Why did we have the gas mask, and other paraphernalia when we went into Iraq ? How did Sadam attack the Kurds with helicopter's and chemical's (WMDs) ???

Again, prove it was a hoax. Can you ? Do you have access to our national security files ? Has our government denounced that Sadam wasn't working on or had WMDs ? Chemical's are WMDs, and we can get the Kurds to testify to that one. Why did we have the gas mask, and other paraphernalia when we went into Iraq ? How did Sadam attack the Kurds with helicopter's and chemical's (WMDs) ???
Proven American lies, proven fabricated American evidence, the UN inspection team proving that there were none, and the fact that there were no WMDs found all speak for themselves. Duh.

Proven American lies, proven fabricated American evidence, the UN inspection team proving that there were none, and the fact that there were no WMDs found all speak for themselves. Duh.
No WMDs being found by the inspection team doesn't mean squat. How did Sadam have the chemical's he was using on the Kurds ?? Duh. You know that the inspection team wasn't given total access, and if they were, then all Sadam had to do was send them there, while he had things moved over here.

Seriously? Exactly how fucking clueless are you??

"... the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction." ~ George Bush, 8.21.2006

"... the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction." ~ George Bush, 8.21.2006
Again, what constitutes a WMD, and if Sadam wouldn't have been saber rattling (threatening the U.S. and it's allies or a bordering country in the region by invasion, and with his constant bullcrap), then no one would have gave a damn about him and that crap hole he lived in.

We handed him over to his own citizen's in the end, and they took care of him Iraqi style, so they hated his ace too.

Our problem in Iraq was the same problem we had in Vietnam when it came to us verses the communist or whatever style dictatorships we end up opposing for their people, where as we have an undermining force here that hates us. That force places us as the bad guy's, and the enemies as the good guy's. We can't win or do much of anything with this kind of bullcrap constantly going on in our own country. The left has American blood on it's hands, along with the blood of poor folks that were left behind in other countries because of the left.

Yeah they (the citizen's of these other countries), were either killed or were forced into Communism and such), and they seem stable as countries, but are the citizen's allowed to be all that they can be in such regime's without being oppressed by their government or disposed of if they speak up (i.e.China during the pandemic) ??? The answer is Nope. But you are ok with that maybe ??

Again, what constitutes a WMD, and if Sadam wouldn't have been saber rattling (threatening the U.S. and it's allies or a bordering country in the region by invasion, and with his constant bullcrap), then no one would have gave a damn about him and that crap hole he lived in.

We handed him over to his own citizen's in the end, and they took care of him Iraqi style, so they hated his ace too.

Our problem in Iraq was the same problem we had in Vietnam when it came to us verses the communist or whatever style dictatorships we end up opposing for their people, where as we have an undermining force here that hates us. That force places us as the bad guy's, and the enemies as the good guy's. We can't win or do much of anything with this kind of bullcrap constantly going on in our own country. The left has American blood on it's hands, along with the blood of poor folks that were left behind in other countries because of the left.

Yeah they (the citizen's of these other countries), were either killed or were forced into Communism and such), and they seem stable as countries, but are the citizen's allowed to be all that they can be in such regime's without being oppressed by their government or disposed of if they speak up (i.e.China during the pandemic) ??? The answer is Nope. But you are ok with that maybe ??
The stockpiles of WMD's, for which we invaded, didn't exist. We were fed lies to get our support to invade Iraq. Deal with it.

LBJ lied about the Gulf of Tonkin to take us to war; Bush lied about WMD's.

No WMDs being found by the inspection team doesn't mean squat.
* Saddam Hussein said Irak had no WMDs.

* Tariq Aziz said Irak had no WMDs.

* Hans Blix said Irak had no WMDs.

* The UN Inspection team said Irak had no WMDs.

* The American military said Irak had no WMDs.

* President Bush said Irak had no WMDs.

FINAL & PROVEN CONCLUSION: There were no WMDs in Irak.
That is a lie.

Pure crapola.

120%.

Forum List

Back