BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter​

I am curious to know the significance of these details of the OP:

* "73-year-old"
* "Veteran"
* "Purple heart"
* "3-Year-Old Daughter"

Do these "facts" (let us assume they are "facts") indicate a predisposition to commit a crime or that such people should be allowed to commit crimes and go unpunished? The reason I am interested is that I am 74-years-old, a veteran, and I have fathered 4 children all of which were 3-years-old at one time in their lives. I didn't get a purple heart but there were a few close calls during my wartime experience. So ..... am I exempt from arrest or should the police keep a sharp eye on me?

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.

The fact that he was a pastor and a Purple Heart recipient are meaningless here, as there's no way that information was available to those who arrested him. I have a deep respect for those injured in combat. It does not, however, give you carte blanche to do as you please...

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands.​

I'm going to question the judgement of any father who would take a small child into a situation which, let's be frank, anyone should know could quickly erupt into violence...

His daughter says that they never told him to leave.

You mean the three year old daughter who, in all likelihood, thought she was at a parade and not a protest? Do you believe the child has a firm grasp on the concept of "protest"? She probably would've said "Yes" if they asked her if she wanted to see the green and yellow unicorns floating down the street.

A three year old normally isn't considered a strong witness...

I am curious to know the significance of these details of the OP:

* "73-year-old"
* "Veteran"
* "Purple heart"
* "3-Year-Old Daughter"

Do these "facts" (let us assume they are "facts") indicate a predisposition to commit a crime or that such people should be allowed to commit crimes and go unpunished? The reason I am interested is that I am 74-years-old, a veteran, and I have fathered 4 children all of which were 3-years-old at one time in their lives. I didn't get a purple heart but there were a few close calls during my wartime experience. So ..... am I exempt from arrest or should the police keep a sharp eye on me?
How dumb...... It's about degree's, and the way law and order conducts itself at all times........... Isn't that what the so called riots, protest, defunding, and reform cries are all about ?? So (IOW) white collar is treated differently than blue collar eh ?? Why ???

How dumb...... It's about degree's, and the way law and order conducts itself at all times........... Isn't that what the so called riots, protest, defunding, and reform cries are all about ?? So (IOW) white collar is treated differently than blue collar eh ?? Why ???
Yes, that's right ... "why"?

Yes, that's right ... "why"?
Why ? Because of class wars that's why. People create classes, and then they create economies inside of economies in order that they support and maintain those classes. Some group's are expert's at it, and other's not so much. The democrat's are full of group's that aren't very good at creating independent, and non-governmentally run supported classes, and so they seek out the government to enforce rules and fairness in order to keep some sort of balance in it all. Not to say that without government they would be destroyed, because it is a myth that those who work hard, and for whom are successful in life, all of a sudden lose their compassion and mercy for those who are legitimately trying, but fail to make it over the fence.

What the Democrat's have done, is that they've perverted the meaning of government in this country, and they are destroying the country's independence and freedom by making terrible excuses for those who think that poverty somehow gives one the right to commit violence, to steal, and to riot in the name of being poor.

The Democrat's ignore the wrong personal choices people make in their lives, and reward those choices made with someone else's money. I could go one and on, but you get the point.

Why ? Because of class wars that's why. People create classes, and then they create economies inside of economies in order that they support and maintain those classes. Some group's are expert's at it, and other's not so much. The democrat's are full of group's that aren't very good at creating independent, and non-governmentally run supported classes, and so they seek out the government to enforce rules and fairness in order to keep some sort of balance in it all. Not to say that without government they would be destroyed, because it is a myth that those who work hard, and for whom are successful in life, all of a sudden lose their compassion and mercy for those who are legitimately trying, but fail to make it over the fence.

What the Democrat's have done, is that they've perverted the meaning of government in this country, and they are destroying the country's independence and freedom by making terrible excuses for those who think that poverty somehow gives one the right to commit violence, to steal, and to riot in the name of being poor.

The Democrat's ignore the wrong personal choices people make in their lives, and reward those choices made with someone else's money. I could go one and on, but you get the point.
Well, you see now, you started out well - very well - but then you had to screw it up by singling out "the Democrats". You know what you did wrong with that, don't you? In your own (wise) words: Class & Group. The Democrats are this and the Republicans are that.

Boy, how that little kid gets a life lesson. Maybe she turns out ok. Maybe not.

Thanks for revealing that you don't give a shit about children unless that's the Democrat talking point du jour for whichever human shield they're promoting. Not that anyone at all is shocked.

Forum List

Back