People get ready!!!

So where do law abiding people draw a standard and stick to it???
There are some so ignorant or racist or partisan that they accept the murder of this man without question.

The officer used a prohibited choke hold, this method was disused because it caused the death of numerous individuals.
Departments all over the United States prohibit this type of hold.

The officer disregarded departmental orders and used this choke hold that resulted in the death of an unarmed man as supported by the Medical Examiner's finding.

There is no justification for the officer's actions, there were a sufficient number of officers on scene to take this guy down.

At the least the officer is guilty of a criminally negligent homicide.

Then why didn't the Grand Jury call for a trial then ?

Perhaps if the transcript of the hearings are released as was in Ferguson, we will find out the bullshit heaped upon a body of 6 to 12 people by a D.A. with ulterior motives and uber bias.

After I heard the media alter the 911 tape for George Zimmerman to make him appear racist, I no longer trust anything I hear or see.

So where do law abiding people draw a standard and stick to it???
There are some so ignorant or racist or partisan that they accept the murder of this man without question.

The officer used a prohibited choke hold, this method was disused because it caused the death of numerous individuals.
Departments all over the United States prohibit this type of hold.

The officer disregarded departmental orders and used this choke hold that resulted in the death of an unarmed man as supported by the Medical Examiner's finding.

There is no justification for the officer's actions, there were a sufficient number of officers on scene to take this guy down.

At the least the officer is guilty of a criminally negligent homicide.

Then why didn't the Grand Jury call for a trial then ?
There are many possibilities...

The Officer initiated the choke hold, while there were more than enough bodies to take the guy down.
The guy was not fighting, yes he was resisting but non-combative.

This was NEVER a head lock...why are certain posters such flagrant liars???

You're right. It's not a head lock. It's a chokehold, which has been banned by the NYPD since 1993.

Actually even before 1993.
I just got tired of arguing with a guy who was going to tell a different lie from one second to the next...

At a police promotion ceremony at One Police Plaza, Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly characterized the ban not as a new policy but as clarification of a 1985 order. That order said that "choke holds, which are potentially lethal and unnecessary, will not be routinely used."

Where'd you get that? None of the GJ testimony has been released nor is it allowed to be released according to NY law.
Or are you doing another Ferguson, where you disregard the system and civility and pursue an agenda?

The medical examiner had already released their findings. The police have already punished the officer by stripping him of his badge and handgun. The NYPD is investigating it's training procedures. Two EMTs lost their jobs. There is video evidence. Quit being a retard.
If all of those things were determined then why did the GJ come to this conclusion? Are the surrounding officers also stripped of their duties because they abetted?

These are facts that have already been released. Learn to Google, you brain-dead fucknut.
I guess my previous post flew right over your head.

Or we posted within a minute of each other, and I hadn't seen your post yet, fucknut. Learn message board time stamps while you're at it. :lol:
I respond to gist. Your turn.
Again, I'd consult GJ testimony and evidence before I'd rely on a google hits.

...From what I understand he refused to let them put on cuffs, but with the number of cops and the fact he wasnt showing aggression I would say they used unreasonable force
Hmmmmm... I dunno about the 'unreasonable force' thing... we've all seen a whole passle of cops gang-pile on a single suspect... white... black... whatever... and the bigger the suspect, the bigger the gang-pile, yes?

And, if he did, indeed, refuse to submit to hand-cuffs, then he gave the cops the license they needed, to take down that behemoth, although I'm not convinced about the choke-hold thing yet.

It had been banned by the NYPD over a decade ago, because it caused the death of a few people. He had the choice of a "gang pile" of officers, or using a banned, potentially deadly move, and he chose to choke the man.
I have no doubt that the choke-hold has been banned for some time by the NYPD.

But it's basically a Wrestling Move, isn't it, and a 'basic' one at that, correct?

Is it possible that the move came to the cop naturally, as the easiest way to take down such a behemoth, and that the PD's prohibition on using it simply slipped his mind, in the excitement or adrenalin of the moment?

I dunno... I can see that happening easily enough.

That doesn't mean that the cop should not be sanctioned for using the move... just that I see how it could have happened... IF that IS the way it happened.

Has the officer or the department made any kind of statement about WHY he used a choke-hold?

I doubt it... but it seemed worthwhile to ask the question.

Yes. I agree. I would like to see the transcripts and testimony. I definitely can't trust the media.

Yes. I agree. I would like to see the transcripts and testimony. I definitely can't trust the media.
That would require holding-off on protests and riots until the salient facts become known.

That's asking wwwwaaaaaaayyyyy too much from most such folk, I expect.

It's far easier to emote than to think.

They don't call 'em knee-jerk reactions fer nuthin'.

That would require holding-off on protests and riots until the salient facts become known.

That's asking wwwwaaaaaaayyyyy too much from most such folk, I expect.

It's far easier to emote than to think.

They don't call 'em knee-jerk reactions fer nuthin'.
That's all very inconvenient for the race opportunists, including the segregationist-in-chief.

At face value it's unnecessary way to do what they did. And there may well be something more to it.

Leave the knee jerk reactions to the media as they seem to handle it best.

It's disgraceful that the man was choked out like that.

I don't know the entire story story but if the cops arrested him for selling loose cigerettes, that's too petty.

If the perp was resisting arrest, then he's partially responsible for his own death.

I still have to look at the video.

I watched the video a few more times. That poor guy stated to the cops that he couldn't breath while they were trying to restrain and arrest him. Yes he was struggling and with the cops but it looked to me that he was struggling to breath.

I don't know the entire story story but if the cops arrested him for selling loose cigerettes, that's too petty.

If the perp was resisting arrest, then he's partially responsible for his own death.

I still have to look at the video.

I watched the video a few more times. That poor guy stated to the cops that he couldn't breath while they were trying to restrain and arrest him. Yes he was struggling and with the cops but it looked to me that he was struggling to breath.
That seems to be a fairly common reaction, when a cop has his knee on a suspect's back or neck or head, as they've been trained to do, as part of the take-down and restraining procedures. Turns out that this was one telling the literal truth. It happens, I guess.

Apparently the jury though it wasn't or he would be indicted but stupid people like you don't get that fact.
Actually with each proceeding post, you are erasing all doubt as to who is stupid...

I feel sorry for you!
Like I said so many times, if dishonesty is your moral position, keep it to yourself.
I don't feel sorry for liars.

His windpipe was NOT damaged, and I see you never took martial arts! What type of SUPPOSED choke hold was it?
So now another lie from you...where's the post where I stated that his windpipe was damaged???

Never mind...I expected an honest answer.
Rosh hit the nail on the head, you can't speak, especially over and over again IF you are being choked...have someone choke you and see if you can talk, do it for 2-3 minutes to get the full effect!

Last edited:
What does that matter? I guess if you're a mob anarchist it doesn't. For civilization it matters totally. Evidence and testimony -- including medical examinations -- carry more weight than a preliminary examination alone.

IDIOT! NOBODY (including the officer) is denying that he was put into a choke hold, and that it resulted in his death. NOBODY but you.
Where'd you get that? None of the GJ testimony has been released nor is it allowed to be released according to NY law.
Or are you doing another Ferguson, where you disregard the system and civility and pursue an agenda?

The medical examiner had already released their findings. The police have already punished the officer by stripping him of his badge and handgun. The NYPD is investigating it's training procedures. Two EMTs lost their jobs. There is video evidence. Quit being a retard.

Then why not indict? OR do they know much more than we do?

Could it be that juries aren't perfect, and the choice not to indict was a mistake? NO! Couldn't happen. Not a chance. They just followed the rule of law, like them liburul activist judges.

Damn, there is NO DO OVERS in a GRAND JURY!

Actually with each proceeding post, you are erasing all doubt as to who is stupid...

I feel sorry for you!
Like I said so many times, if dishonesty is your moral position, keep it to yourself.
I don't feel sorry for liars.

His windpipe was NOT damaged, and I see you never took martial arts!
That's the impression I got, too. You can't speak with volume if air flow is constricted to the vocal chords. I sing a little and play a wind instrument. And I've suffered an asthma attack. Try speaking while inhaling and you can get an example of limited vocal chord capability.
But that's still just speculation as per this case. I'll wait to read GJ testimony if it is ever released. My guess is an exception will be made to try to quell riots and it will be released. Doubt it will work with Sharpton and Affirmative Action Jackson involved, though. Let's see if the hack president injects himself into this one, too.

The ME released their findings. The choke hold was the cause of death. You ignore that fact, no matter how many times it's posted in this thread. You are a hopeless idiot.

No, it was a mitigating factor, along with his weight..350 lbs. and asthma! And if YOU are right, why no indictment... N.Y. has a Grand Jury of 23 people, 8 of them were black, and you need 12 out of 23 to agree one way or the other...You mean there weren't 4 PSYCHO liberals amongst those 15 whites to agree with 8 blacks IF that was the case? Just look at these threads and there is a whole lot more PSYCHO liberals posting than sane humans!

Last edited:
Okay class, what have we learned today ?

When an officer announces you are under arrest save the arguing until after you are cuffed and taken into custody.

Forum List

Back