People get ready!!!

Well Holder just announced they'll investigate if the man's civil rights were violated.
The Feds have pulled off this kind of shit before - they may get away with it again - smacks of Double Jeopardy, even if it's not, technically.

DOJ has the right to intervene and investigate any criminal or civil matter, period, the end. It's a form of checks and balances against local, corrupt government as we've seen in Ferguson, Cleveland, New York, California, etc.

That video was seriously edited down by a videographer with an agenda. It appears as though the 'victim' didn't follow Chris Rock's advice and instead resisted arrest and had some sort of breathing issue not related to the subduing.

Breathing issue? Yeah, it's called a chokehold, numb nuts.
Can't tell that by the video. If he was choked he couldn't say that he couldn't breathe. His vocal chords would be constricted as well. A lung issue would be different.
He was morbidly obese and asthmatic

Had he been compliant he would be alive.

Shit happens.

The police acted foolishly in this instance and it cost a man his life. A choke hold should have never been used in the first place.
He should not have been on the streets illegally selling poison while evading taxes that go to helping the poor and the sick.

Evading taxes is justification for a choke hold? Not hardly.

It's a shame he didn't have armed supporters pointing rifles at LEOs and a Gadsden Flag. He could have been a Fox News Folk Hero and have the praises of Hannity like Cliven Bundy.
Resisting arrest is.

I am tired of hearing bitching because somebody dies in an incident they instigate.

After I heard the media alter the 911 tape for George Zimmerman to make him appear racist, I no longer trust anything I hear or see.

hands up dont shoot

was another made up

media evidence line
152279_600.jpg

Well Holder just announced they'll investigate if the man's civil rights were violated.
The Feds have pulled off this kind of shit before - they may get away with it again - smacks of Double Jeopardy, even if it's not, technically.

DOJ has the right to intervene and investigate any criminal or civil matter, period, the end. It's a form of checks and balances against local, corrupt government as we've seen in Ferguson, Cleveland, New York, California, etc.
Oh, it has the 'right' - the question then becomes, should it? Is the New York State grand jury system corrupt? First I've heard of it.

But of course there's no bias or corruption with the DOJ.

Of course the federal government has no right to intervene in any case it feels like. They have very narrow rights which is why they won't intervene in this case. They will just say they are investigating.

Im laughing...........

The media is making like this is some gigantic revolt by the people from New York!! The protests are a joke, made up mostly of hipsters bored with their iPhones, losers with nothing better to do and some hysterical blacks! Just a few hundred people...........when you film them from a few different angles, makes it look like a massive mob!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

People in New York have seen this old flick before.........dumbass resisting arrest. They know he's going down..........and when you weigh 4,000 pounds and have an athsma condition and resist arrest.............not going to turn out too good!!:up:

Lived in New York my whole life...........the attitude of a vast majority is "meh".

What's the matter nutters? Woke up to learn that there was no rioting last night.

That has GOT to piss you assholes off.

Not me, I'm relieved the left didn't burn Times Square down.
Good thing, too - for the protesters, that is.

NYPD - and the NY Army National Guard, if it came to that - would smash any large-scale rioting pretty quickly - and harshly.

Times Square ain't Billy-Jo-Bob Hicksville in Missouri.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back