People get ready!!!

I'll come back to this disgusting redneck sewer of filth to remind all of you racist, stupid white Darren Wilson/George Zimmerman girly men that whatever happens, you deserve it.

If there is one case of cops going to far.....this was it.
Hmmm, I saw a fat, serial repeater with a long rap sheet, resist arrest and have a heart attack.

What did you see?

Exactly what the NYC coroner called it: a homicide, fuckhead.

Medical Examiner Rules Eric Garner's Death a Homicide, Says He Was Killed By Chokehold
Medical Examiner Rules Eric Garner s Death a Homicide Says He Was Killed By Chokehold NBC New York

I'll come back to this disgusting redneck sewer of filth to remind all of you racist, stupid white Darren Wilson/George Zimmerman girly men that whatever happens, you deserve it. [/QU
I don't understand how there wasn't an involuntary manslaughter charge here.

You were not on the Grand Jury.
Can't blame this on racist Red State hicks either.
I guess you gotta blame da Joos.

I saw a guy that did not deserve to get choked out man... Seriously? You cannot tell me that guy deserved that kind of treatment. There were like 8 cops standing there...not 1 cop getting bum rushed.

Hmmm, I saw a fat, serial repeater with a long rap sheet, resist arrest and have a heart attack.

What did you see?

Exactly what the NYC coroner called it: a homicide, fuckhead.

Medical Examiner Rules Eric Garner's Death a Homicide, Says He Was Killed By Chokehold
Medical Examiner Rules Eric Garner s Death a Homicide Says He Was Killed By Chokehold NBC New York

Who give a fuck.

Go riot if you don't like the grand jury decision.

Which New York City borough will burn tonight? We can only hope that NY will be more civilized than Ferguson.

I saw a guy that did not deserve to get choked out man... Seriously? You cannot tell me that guy deserved that kind of treatment. There were like 8 cops standing there...not 1 cop getting bum rushed.
Yeah, another Gentle Giant bites the dust.

Post his rap sheet, if there isn't one, I will weep for him.

What did you see?
Except it wasn't a heart attack death, it was a chokehold homicide. That said, I don't go around second guessing Grand Juries to the point it angers me and I think protestors in such cases are morons.

I did think it would go the other way though.

I'll come back to this disgusting redneck sewer of filth to remind all of you racist, stupid white Darren Wilson/George Zimmerman girly men that whatever happens, you deserve it. [/QU

Unlike Ferguson, there is full video, idiot.

You don't know Staten Island, either. Michael Grimm's district. He's the one up on fraud charges and still got reelected. Even when he threatened to throw a reporter off the balcony in the Capitol building just for asking him about it.

You really must live in the swamp somewhere.

What did you see?
Except it wasn't a heart attack death, it was a chokehold homicide. That said, I don't go around second guessing Grand Juries to the point it angers me and I think protestors in such cases are morons.

I could not get poster's link to open to read if the autopsy was there.

I am telling you how I saw it from watching the video.

The choke hold did not last long if in fact it was a true choke hold.

Another cop got in the way.

You don't know Staten Island, either. Michael Grimm's district. He's the one up on fraud charges and still got reelected. Even when he threatened to throw a reporter off the balcony in the Capitol building just for asking him about it.

I actually, I live on a high ridge.

BTW, I thought you made a dramatic exit from this board.

Which New York City borough will burn tonight? We can only hope that NY will be more civilized than Ferguson.

Ha!!! The murder of Eric Garner happened on Staten Island. It's a world onto its own. Garner's rap sheet was selling cigarettes on the street.

What did you see?

I could not get poster's link to open to read if the autopsy was there.

I am telling you how I saw it from watching the video.

The choke hold did not last long if in fact it was a true choke hold.

Another cop got in the way.
Yeah, that's what I thought at first, too. But after the homicide declaration I wasn't sure what to think the GJ would decide. I assumed they would rule against him for that reason.

They must have concluded it was an accident, it does look that way.

BTW, I thought you made a dramatic exit from this board.

I'm on an invitation only private board here now, but I couldn't resist putting the facts out there to uni-brows like you before you get started.

Forum List

Back