Let’s Prohibit the Swastika as an Avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the ACLU weren’t such a bunch of leftists, they would take this on.
Correct, the ACLU is an appendage of the DNC and the Left. They want all Christians and Jews dead.

What you want is the ACLJ

Like others have said, it’s kind of nice to allow the swastika people to identify themselves so you know who they are

Just like people with white power tattoos help society by publicly identifying themselves

Correct, the ACLU is an appendage of the DNC and the Left. They want all Christians and Jews dead.

What you want is the ACLJ

Perhaps Sekolow should take on Dershowitz’ example and offer to represent GW students pro bono.

So what? Now it stands for the extermination of all Jews.
this is like that "ok" finger sign meaning "white power." it depends on context.

if a krishas adherent is sending me a greeting of peace, i shouldn't fly off the handle and accuse him of running a death camp,

but if a mob of maniacs are carrying rebel flags and swastikas into the capital looking for congesscritters to hang? perhaps i must assume they know what they are symbolizing.

this is like that "ok" finger sign meaning "white power." it depends on context.

if a krishas adherent is sending me a greeting of peace, i shouldn't fly off the handle and accuse him of running a death camp,

but if a mob of maniacs are carrying rebel flags and swastikas into the capital looking for congesscritters to hang? perhaps i must assume they know what they are symbolizing.
Swastika = nazi has become universal, regardless of whatever now obscure meaning they used to have

You don’t see native Americans or Hindus or whoever clamoring to “reclaim” the symbol because they know it is now irreversibly linked to the holocaust

The only people I see pushing to rehabilitate the symbol are white guys with zero cultural links to Native American culture. Or Muslims like Sunni Man. Which makes you wonder what their real motive is…

Swastika = nazi has become universal, regardless of whatever now obscure meaning they used to have
The swastika symbol the Nazi's hijacked to represent their political doctrine isn't "universally" linked to the Jewish so called holocaust.
Far from being an "obscure".
It's an ancient symbol in various culture's that has been around for thousands of years.

Only in your paranoid mind that sees nazi's everywhere. ... :cuckoo:
Jewish teenagers should not have to walk past Nazis yelling at them to go back to the gas chamber, or be pushed onto the curb because the sidewalk is too good for Jews
An excellent example of your paranoid mind. You think any Jew in a bakery is being exterminated and those are all Jews (not dogs) in the curb.

No, the swastika symbol the Nazi's hijacked to represent their political doctrine isn't "universally" linked to the Jewish so called holocaust.
Far from being an "obscure".
It's an ancient symbol in various culture's that has been around for thousands of years.
Why are you fighting so hard to make it an acceptable public symbol again?

Is it because you’re just such a cultured and well read man who’s fascinated by ancient symbology?

Or is it because you hate Jews?

Hmmmmm, I wonder?….

The swastika is only vilified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
The other 3/4 of the world, Africa, Asia, India, South America, etc., has no problem displaying the ancient Swastika good luck symbol.
Yes, imagine a Buddhist being forbidden by law to display his symbol for good luck. How about we ban displaying the cross because of the Crusades, the illegal invasion of Irak, African slave ownership, the near extermination of the indigenous Australian population, and the so-calld "ethnic cleansing" of Bosnia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back