People get ready!!!

The Officer initiated the choke hold, while there were more than enough bodies to take the guy down.
The guy was not fighting, yes he was resisting but non-combative.

This was NEVER a head lock...why are certain posters such flagrant liars???

Apparently the jury though it wasn't or he would be indicted but stupid people like you don't get that fact.

Actually with each proceeding post, you are erasing all doubt as to who is stupid...

I feel sorry for you!

Like I said so many times, if dishonesty is your moral position, keep it to yourself.
I don't feel sorry for liars.

His windpipe was NOT damaged, and I see you never took martial arts! What type of SUPPOSED choke hold was it?

The medical examiner said that the chokehold killed him, and the police said that the chokehold that killed him violated policy.
Has GJ testimony been released already?

What does that matter? The medical examiner said Garner died from compression to the neck, compression to the body, and prone positioning. They did say that asthma, obesity, and heart disease were contributing factors, but the officer violated policy by using the choke hold in the first place.
What does that matter? I guess if you're a mob anarchist it doesn't. For civilization it matters totally. Evidence and testimony -- including medical examinations -- carry more weight than a preliminary examination alone.

IDIOT! NOBODY (including the officer) is denying that he was put into a choke hold, and that it resulted in his death. NOBODY but you.
Where'd you get that? None of the GJ testimony has been released nor is it allowed to be released according to NY law.
Or are you doing another Ferguson, where you disregard the system and civility and pursue an agenda?

The medical examiner had already released their findings. The police have already punished the officer by stripping him of his badge and handgun. The NYPD is investigating it's training procedures. Two EMTs lost their jobs. There is video evidence. Quit being a retard.

Oh shut up. This guy was hardly a thug. Selling individual cigarettes is hardly some major crime worthy of a forbidden choke hold.
But we don't know what he might have done to warrant the response. It was clipped from the partisan video.

It may have been, I am not sure. Do you have any proof that video was edited to make this incident something other then it wasn't?
Did you actually watch it? It jumps from his verbal resisting to a point where cops are on his back. What happens in between is missing.

I did watch the video. Can you offer any proof that this video was altered in fashion that suggests he acted violently? Or is this just an assumption you willing to run to justify a forbidden choke hold?
I can't assume anything about the missing footage because it is missing. Apparently you can. You must be a soothsayer.

And yet you claim the video was edited in a partisan fashion. So much for not assuming anything.

If you believe my vocabulary to be limited do you really think I would waste my time making you the fool, when your own words have done so???
Abusing articles isn't helping your case. Question: am I implying or inferring your vocabulary is substandard?
Again, if you believe my vocabulary to be limited why would I waste time proving you the fool when your statement does the work for me???

What does that matter? The medical examiner said Garner died from compression to the neck, compression to the body, and prone positioning. They did say that asthma, obesity, and heart disease were contributing factors, but the officer violated policy by using the choke hold in the first place.
What does that matter? I guess if you're a mob anarchist it doesn't. For civilization it matters totally. Evidence and testimony -- including medical examinations -- carry more weight than a preliminary examination alone.

IDIOT! NOBODY (including the officer) is denying that he was put into a choke hold, and that it resulted in his death. NOBODY but you.
Where'd you get that? None of the GJ testimony has been released nor is it allowed to be released according to NY law.
Or are you doing another Ferguson, where you disregard the system and civility and pursue an agenda?

The medical examiner had already released their findings. The police have already punished the officer by stripping him of his badge and handgun. The NYPD is investigating it's training procedures. Two EMTs lost their jobs. There is video evidence. Quit being a retard.

Then why not indict? OR do they know much more than we do?

Apparently the jury though it wasn't or he would be indicted but stupid people like you don't get that fact.
Actually with each proceeding post, you are erasing all doubt as to who is stupid...

I feel sorry for you!
Like I said so many times, if dishonesty is your moral position, keep it to yourself.

His windpipe was NOT damaged, and I see you never took martial arts! What type of SUPPOSED choke hold was it?
So now another lie from you...where's the post where I stated that his windpipe was damaged???

Never mind...I expected an honest answer.

I feel sorry for you!

His windpipe was NOT damaged, and I see you never took martial arts!
That's the impression I got, too. You can't speak with volume if air flow is constricted to the vocal chords. I sing a little and play a wind instrument. And I've suffered an asthma attack. Try speaking while inhaling and you can get an example of limited vocal chord capability.
But that's still just speculation as per this case. I'll wait to read GJ testimony if it is ever released. My guess is an exception will be made to try to quell riots and it will be released. Doubt it will work with Sharpton and Affirmative Action Jackson involved, though. Let's see if the hack president injects himself into this one, too.

Then why not indict? OR do they know much more than we do?

Could it be that juries aren't perfect, and the choice not to indict was a mistake? NO! Couldn't happen. Not a chance. They just followed the rule of law, like them liburul activist judges.

I feel sorry for you!

That's the impression I got, too. You can't speak with volume if air flow is constricted to the vocal chords. I sing a little and play a wind instrument. And I've suffered an asthma attack. Try speaking while inhaling and you can get an example of limited vocal chord capability.
But that's still just speculation as per this case. I'll wait to read GJ testimony if it is ever released. My guess is an exception will be made to try to quell riots and it will be released. Doubt it will work with Sharpton and Affirmative Action Jackson involved, though. Let's see if the hack president injects himself into this one, too.

The ME released their findings. The choke hold was the cause of death. You ignore that fact, no matter how many times it's posted in this thread. You are a hopeless idiot.

If all of those things were determined then why did the GJ come to this conclusion? Are the surrounding officers also stripped of their duties because they abetted?

I feel sorry for you!

The ME released their findings. The choke hold was the cause of death. You ignore that fact, no matter how many times it's posted in this thread. You are a hopeless idiot.

I feel sorry for you!

And you ignore the fact that a GJ is privy to way more info and testimony and evidence than you can find googling. Try some objectivity and patience.

If all of those things were determined then why did the GJ come to this conclusion? Are the surrounding officers also stripped of their duties because they abetted?

These are facts that have already been released. Learn to Google, you brain-dead fucknut.

These are facts that have already been released. Learn to Google, you brain-dead fucknut.
I guess my previous post flew right over your head.

Or we posted within a minute of each other, and I hadn't seen your post yet, fucknut. Learn message board time stamps while you're at it. :lol:

So where do law abiding people draw a standard and stick to it???
There are some so ignorant or racist or partisan that they accept the murder of this man without question.

The officer used a prohibited choke hold, this method was disused because it caused the death of numerous individuals.
Departments all over the United States prohibit this type of hold.

The officer disregarded departmental orders and used this choke hold that resulted in the death of an unarmed man as supported by the Medical Examiner's finding.

There is no justification for the officer's actions, there were a sufficient number of officers on scene to take this guy down.

At the least the officer is guilty of a criminally negligent homicide.

Then why didn't the Grand Jury call for a trial then ?

Or we posted within a minute of each other, and I hadn't seen your post yet, fucknut. Learn message board time stamps while you're at it. :lol:
I respond to gist. Your turn.
Again, I'd consult GJ testimony and evidence before I'd rely on a google hits.

Forum List

Back