Pelosi's House Vandalized

So many dems and dem controlled cities on the west coast are legalizing crimes like this so long as one is " mentally ill or on drugs or poor ". I wonder if she will remain true to such grotesque ideas and defend the perpetrator if it turns out they fit into one of those categories.

It's probably neither. What this demonstrates is how people on the left can get when they feel government owes them something and then it's not provided to them.
Sure, we going to see that this coming Wednesday by the party of dumb...

If course not, Louie gohmert is already calling for violence.

So there’s that.

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

should have been a turtles house in Kentucky

It was.

Several days later.

Total false flag operation.

And really poor execution.

So there’s that.

A lone voice calling for violence is different than committing acts of violence.

So what mcconnell's.

Apparently the deadbeat trump followers aren't happy that mcconnell killed the bill after Pelosi passed it through the house. The trump followers just can't keep from being violent and destructive.

What makes you think it's somebody on the right that did this to McConnell, just because he's a Republican? A lot of people on the right are against giving any handouts to the public yet alone 2K. It's people on the left that are pissed off, not people on the right.
What should have been done with the stimulus, otherwise if we were to have a responsible government, then a form would have been sent out to the public first.

On this form, it should have had various questions, and then check boxes.

1. Do you accept the stimulus check, otherwise do you need it ???

2. If you do need it, will $600.00 dollars suffice ???

3. If $600.00 isn't enough, then how much is enough in your opinion ???

4. If check NO that you don't need the stimulus check, then what program do you suggest that the money can be donated to in your name ???? Example: Donate it to the social security fund in the form of securing it better, lowering the retirement age, giving raises for the seniors etc.

5. Write below in your own words what you will have us do with this money.

Thanks for your completion of the survey.

My vote would've been for the money to be donated in my name to senior services be it the social security fund or the like.

I did didn't need the money, so how stupid is our government ????????????

We have an idiotic government on our hands folks, but they don't care, because it's all politic's with them, and not about we the crazy people anymore.

Last edited:
What should have been done with the stimulus, otherwise if we were to have a responsible government, then a form would have been sent out to the public first.

4. If check NO that you don't need the stimulus check, then what program do you suggest that the money can be donated to in your name ???? Example: Donate it to the social security fund in the form of securing it better, lowering the retirement age, giving raises for the seniors etc.

My vote would've been for the money to be donated in my name to senior services be it the social security fund or the like.

We have an idiotic government on our hands folks, but they don't care, because it's all politic's with them, and not about we the crazy people anymore.

First off by the time the government would print out the forms, get email addresses, send it all out, get them back, read all the comments, setup a system for money to go to all these places, the people who want the checks wouldn't see them until 2023.

Many Republicans didn't want to see the money going anywhere because we are 27 trillion dollars in the hole and growing quickly. There is massive pork in the last stimulus and Republicans fought with Piglosi to remove it until the final day just before we were to shutdown. Democrats are not going to give up their pork for anybody. So even with the checks to citizens, there is still a lot of money wasted on other countries and Democrat support groups. Republicans didn't want to see any of it.

I don't actually need the money, but if offered, I'm not going to say no. Most Americans could always use extra money. If you have direct deposit with the IRS, you really can't say no anyway. They just insert it in your checking or savings account because they have your routing number. One of my tenants got his deposit two days ago.

So many dems and dem controlled cities on the west coast are legalizing crimes like this so long as one is " mentally ill or on drugs or poor ". I wonder if she will remain true to such grotesque ideas and defend the perpetrator if it turns out they fit into one of those categories.

It's probably neither. What this demonstrates is how people on the left can get when they feel government owes them something and then it's not provided to them.

So there’s that.
This was just a peaceful protest. I thought you leftists liked those.

First off by the time the government would print out the forms, get email addresses, send it all out, get them back, read all the comments, setup a system for money to go to all these places, the people who want the checks wouldn't see them until 2023.

Many Republicans didn't want to see the money going anywhere because we are 27 trillion dollars in the hole and growing quickly. There is massive pork in the last stimulus and Republicans fought with Piglosi to remove it until the final day just before we were to shutdown. Democrats are not going to give up their pork for anybody. So even with the checks to citizens, there is still a lot of money wasted on other countries and Democrat support groups. Republicans didn't want to see any of it.

I don't actually need the money, but if offered, I'm not going to say no. Most Americans could always use extra money. If you have direct deposit with the IRS, you really can't say no anyway. They just insert it in your checking or savings account because they have your routing number. One of my tenants got his deposit two days ago.
First off, if it would have been done as it should be, and started when it should have way back, then it would have been right on time regardless.

I didn't need the money nor did my wife, but we sure would have donated it to an in need program that could have put it to better use. Our government is a bunch of political dishonest dumb aces. They are no better than the crackpot Biden who race baits to gain favor from those who he thinks will keep him in power just for that dangerous reasoning. We have some sick bullcrap going on, and we the American Citizen's are the fool's in it all.

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.
Antifa ain't conservative. I agree with your punks and vandals description, but that more closely describes DNC/BLM/Antifa thugs.

First off, if it would have been done as it should be, and started when it should have way back, then it would have been right on time regardless.

I didn't need the money nor did my wife, but we sure would have donated it to an in need program that could have put it to better use. Our government is a bunch of political dishonest dumb aces. They are no better than the crackpot Biden who race baits to gain favor from those who he thinks will keep him in power just for that dangerous reasoning. We have some sick bullcrap going on, and we the American Citizen's are the fool's in it all.
We didn't need it either, but if I was given the choice of where to put it, I'd go with Will Rogers and pay down the DEBT. Will Rogers--If you find yourself in the hole--QUIT DIGGING.

Forum List

Back