Pelosi's House Vandalized

They are not happy with Cocaine Mitch either.

View attachment 436500

January 2, 2021
I'm actually shocked that these people/political figures don't have video surveillance at these homes. Are they that damned cheap or are they just that damned arrogant or maybe is it that they are just that damned stupid ??? Then again are these homes that they have in a string of homes that they own, so for the most part they are not occupied ??

As House leadership, doesn't she get government security details?
I know right.

She staged the event herself. If it had really happened unplanned, she would have just sent some of her servants out to clean it up and not called the media.

Come on ray, Luke Lethow would be so upset that you forgot his mask less protest.

To be honest I really never heard of him nor know anything about a mask protest. Luke is just going to have to have a few more beers tonight because of me. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, few beers. Too bad the republic pol dead of COVID last week.

You are fake news.
Did Luke not die of COVID?

Looks like the Democrats had their stormtroopers turn on them!!!!

Speaker Pelosi's house vandalized with graffiti, pig head: reports | Fox News

The graffiti included two marks typically associated with anarchism

The backlash to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's handling of the coronavirus stimulus bill could be hitting close to home -- literally.

On Friday, photos surfaced on social media and TMZ showing graffiti on a San Francisco garage door purportedly at the home of the Democratic congressional leader. The apparently spray-painted message read "$2K" with a line through it.

"Cancel Rent?" "We want everything!" Another line appeared to read "UBI!" referring to the concept of universal basic income.

A spokesman for the San Francisco Police Department told Fox News that officers responded to the reported vandalism around 2 a.m. Friday. "Unidentified suspect(s) had painted graffiti on the garage door and left a pig's head on the sidewalk," they said.

It's unclear whether the police have any suspects, but the graffiti included two letter A's with circles around them, the mark typically associated with anarchism.

And before the nutty Libs go to screaming FAUX NEWS, this is actually being reported by the mainstream media, and even HuffPo!!!!

Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco Home Vandalized With Graffiti And A Pig's Head Over Stimulus | HuffPost

Now I can't wait for the Democrats to tell Burn, Loot, Murder that they won't be getting their reparations!!!!!! :laughing0301:

I love the contradictions. They're anarchists, but they also want the government to mandate universal basic income? LOL :laugh: :laugh: typical braindead lefties involved in that incident. The writing itself screams millennial female..

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.
If it were Graham you would have supported it. Interesting. Hypocrisy 101. When you plant tomatoes you grow tomatoes.

Looks like the Democrats had their stormtroopers turn on them!!!!

Speaker Pelosi's house vandalized with graffiti, pig head: reports | Fox News

The graffiti included two marks typically associated with anarchism

The backlash to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's handling of the coronavirus stimulus bill could be hitting close to home -- literally.

On Friday, photos surfaced on social media and TMZ showing graffiti on a San Francisco garage door purportedly at the home of the Democratic congressional leader. The apparently spray-painted message read "$2K" with a line through it.

"Cancel Rent?" "We want everything!" Another line appeared to read "UBI!" referring to the concept of universal basic income.

A spokesman for the San Francisco Police Department told Fox News that officers responded to the reported vandalism around 2 a.m. Friday. "Unidentified suspect(s) had painted graffiti on the garage door and left a pig's head on the sidewalk," they said.

It's unclear whether the police have any suspects, but the graffiti included two letter A's with circles around them, the mark typically associated with anarchism.

And before the nutty Libs go to screaming FAUX NEWS, this is actually being reported by the mainstream media, and even HuffPo!!!!

Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco Home Vandalized With Graffiti And A Pig's Head Over Stimulus | HuffPost

Now I can't wait for the Democrats to tell Burn, Loot, Murder that they won't be getting their reparations!!!!!! :laughing0301:

I love the contradictions. They're anarchists, but they also want the government to mandate universal basic income? LOL :laugh: :laugh: typical braindead lefties involved in that incident. The writing itself screams millennial female..
^This^

Thank you

I'm actually shocked that these people/political figures don't have video surveillance at these homes. Are they that damned cheap or are they just that damned arrogant or maybe is it that they are just that damned stupid ??? Then again are these homes that they have in a string of homes that they own, so for the most part they are not occupied ??

I'm sure she has cameras all over the place. However in this era, everybody has masks on and nobody would consider a person wearing a mask as suspicious.
Conservatives don’t wear masks.
Why the fuck should i wear a mask, that doesnt stop the miniscule particle(that means very small) from passing through the webbing? Why should i stay locking in my basement when all of Floor E. Da. is open for business, and our state is full of happy people? Only stupid prog slaves obey their masters who go out without a mask and get her hair done, or governors who go without a mask and eat 300 dollar dinners with his friends who are all chumming it up with him. You are such a stupid twit...Must suck to be you. I would of blown my brains out a long time ago, if i was your kinda stupid...
Wow, is stupid considered a virtue in Florida...Sadly, it is.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa.....Most smart people come to Floor E. Da. so they dont pay state taxes and dont need to be locked down, unlike morons like you. Must suck to be you...
Dude, if you had money you would spell Florida correctly.

You dad’s Dodge Dart won’t be running when you inherit it.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa.....How do you know i "dont" have money? Also like the guy in the video, he is a prime example of who you vote for..

AOC and Progressives are not vandals, they seek change through legal methods. It is the far right, the neo fascists and Trumpists who are bigots and have no moral compass or sense of empathy.

HE REALLY IS THIS STUPID FOLKS.
I put the retard(Rye Cathiter) on ignore, because he was trying to lower my intelligence in debating with the fool. I just didnt have the patience to try to enlighten him/her/it anymore.

Come on ray, Luke Lethow would be so upset that you forgot his mask less protest.

To be honest I really never heard of him nor know anything about a mask protest. Luke is just going to have to have a few more beers tonight because of me. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, few beers. Too bad the republic pol dead of COVID last week.

You are fake news.
Did Luke not die of COVID?

He did not.

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

So what mcconnell's.

Apparently the deadbeat trump followers aren't happy that mcconnell killed the bill after Pelosi passed it through the house. The trump followers just can't keep from being violent and destructive.

All the sudden Nazi doesn’t like peaceful protests

1609695300385.png

should have been a turtles house in Kentucky

It was.

So many dems and dem controlled cities on the west coast are legalizing crimes like this so long as one is " mentally ill or on drugs or poor ". I wonder if she will remain true to such grotesque ideas and defend the perpetrator if it turns out they fit into one of those categories.

She staged the event herself. If it had really happened unplanned, she would have just sent some of her servants out to clean it up and not called the media.
Good point.... Creating false flags maybe ??

Funny how we have a super contentious election, and it possibly being overturned hopefully, and then all these crazy things begin happening.

Going to be a bit of satisfaction when we see lilly white rye catcher and tax man get theirs when their Frankenstein monster turns on them. Sure hope they are giving 100% of their income to never enslaved blacks that have been convinced they are enslaved by their kind.

That's been going around on Tiktok. One close up video shows the anarchist symbol CLEANLY cut off at the brick. They didnt vandalize the brick, which would have been much harder to remove. Obviously these "vandals" used painter's tape :auiqs.jpg:

IF I find the video I'll post it.

So many dems and dem controlled cities on the west coast are legalizing crimes like this so long as one is " mentally ill or on drugs or poor ". I wonder if she will remain true to such grotesque ideas and defend the perpetrator if it turns out they fit into one of those categories.

It's probably neither. What this demonstrates is how people on the left can get when they feel government owes them something and then it's not provided to them.

So what mcconnell's.

Apparently the deadbeat trump followers aren't happy that mcconnell killed the bill after Pelosi passed it through the house. The trump followers just can't keep from being violent and destructive.

What makes you think it's somebody on the right that did this to McConnell, just because he's a Republican? A lot of people on the right are against giving any handouts to the public yet alone 2K. It's people on the left that are pissed off, not people on the right.

Forum List

Back