Pelosi's House Vandalized

Wow so the people who found this type of behavior acceptable when it was being done to people who supported Trump or worked in his administration now don't care for it. I didn't support this when the left was doing and I don't support the right doing it now but anyone who thought the left would not get back some of what they have been dishing out for the last three is a fool. I will end this post with this old but true syaing that both sides should pay attention to even thought they wont you reap what you sow.

This was not the right.
Maybe not but no matter which side does it it's stupid childish and accomplishes nothing and sooner or later it's going to get people killed.

People have already been killed. And a whole bunch more have had their neighborhoods and businesses destroyed.

That's what happens when you look the other way and allow criminals to commit crimes.
Supposedly there are reports that Antifa people will be dressed in Deplorable clothes with the Jan. 6 protest march in D.C. Starting trouble and/or to make it look like the Pro Trump people are the cause for the Prog media to report.

"Supposedly"? "Prog media"? Seems this paragraph ^^^ is a very weak effort of a wannabe agent provocateur.
ONLY leftists riot. They always show up to Trump events though stir up trouble

Prove it!

You prove your ridiculous claim that it was Republicans responsible for the vandalism, otherwise, it sure looks more like the hard left that people like you support...

I'm actually shocked that these people/political figures don't have video surveillance at these homes. Are they that damned cheap or are they just that damned arrogant or maybe is it that they are just that damned stupid ??? Then again are these homes that they have in a string of homes that they own, so for the most part they are not occupied ??

I'm sure she has cameras all over the place. However in this era, everybody has masks on and nobody would consider a person wearing a mask as suspicious.
Conservatives don’t wear masks.
Why the fuck should i wear a mask, that doesnt stop the miniscule particle(that means very small) from passing through the webbing? Why should i stay locking in my basement when all of Floor E. Da. is open for business, and our state is full of happy people? Only stupid prog slaves obey their masters who go out without a mask and get her hair done, or governors who go without a mask and eat 300 dollar dinners with his friends who are all chumming it up with him. You are such a stupid twit...Must suck to be you. I would of blown my brains out a long time ago, if i was your kinda stupid...
Wow, is stupid considered a virtue in Florida...Sadly, it is.

Wow so the people who found this type of behavior acceptable when it was being done to people who supported Trump or worked in his administration now don't care for it. I didn't support this when the left was doing and I don't support the right doing it now but anyone who thought the left would not get back some of what they have been dishing out for the last three is a fool. I will end this post with this old but true syaing that both sides should pay attention to even thought they wont you reap what you sow.

This was not the right.
Maybe not but no matter which side does it it's stupid childish and accomplishes nothing and sooner or later it's going to get people killed.

People have already been killed. And a whole bunch more have had their neighborhoods and businesses destroyed.

That's what happens when you look the other way and allow criminals to commit crimes.
Supposedly there are reports that Antifa people will be dressed in Deplorable clothes with the Jan. 6 protest march in D.C. Starting trouble and/or to make it look like the Pro Trump people are the cause for the Prog media to report.

"Supposedly"? "Prog media"? Seems this paragraph ^^^ is a very weak effort of a wannabe agent provocateur.

Prove it!

You prove your ridiculous claim that it was Republicans responsible for the vandalism, otherwise, it sure looks more like the hard left that people like you support...
No leftist would write such tripe.

Totally a dumb conservative or two.

This was not the right.

Prove it!

So, you have nothing....got it.

This was not the right.

Prove it!

You know it’s one of you conservatives the pugs head is so Godfather.

This was not the right.

Prove it!

Acting in ways like this are hallmark of leftist scum....

This was not the right.

Prove it!

Kiss the ring bunghole

This was not the right.

Prove it!

Kiss the ring bunghole

*yawn* You're boring...

This was not the right.

Prove it!

Kiss the ring bunghole

*yawn* You're boring...
Fetch me a beer bitch.

Ray have you already forgotten Ben Chafin and his mask less protest?

Come on ray, Luke Lethow would be so upset that you forgot his mask less protest.

To be honest I really never heard of him nor know anything about a mask protest. Luke is just going to have to have a few more beers tonight because of me. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm actually shocked that these people/political figures don't have video surveillance at these homes. Are they that damned cheap or are they just that damned arrogant or maybe is it that they are just that damned stupid ??? Then again are these homes that they have in a string of homes that they own, so for the most part they are not occupied ??

I'm sure she has cameras all over the place. However in this era, everybody has masks on and nobody would consider a person wearing a mask as suspicious.
Why the fuck should i wear a mask, that doesnt stop the miniscule particle(that means very small) from passing through the webbing? Why should i stay locking in my basement when all of Floor E. Da. is open for business, and our state is full of happy people? Only stupid prog slaves obey their masters who go out without a mask and get her hair done, or governors who go without a mask and eat 300 dollar dinners with his friends who are all chumming it up with him. You are such a stupid twit...Must suck to be you. I would of blown my brains out a long time ago, if i was your kinda stupid...
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa.....Most smart people come to Floor E. Da. so they dont pay state taxes and dont need to be locked down, unlike morons like you. Must suck to be you...

Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa.....Most smart people come to Floor E. Da. so they dont pay state taxes and dont need to be locked down, unlike morons like you. Must suck to be you...
Dude, if you had money you would spell Florida correctly.

You dad’s Dodge Dart won’t be running when you inherit it.

Forum List

Back