Pelosi's House Vandalized

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

Apparently they're not happy with her even though she's good with 2k. The pigs head is pretty disgusting and revolting though. Otherwise, I call it a "peaceful protest"

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.

45 minutes late D.A.
I wasnt in San Francisco

Cowardly self proclaimed conservatives, aka punks, were the likely vandals. The Speaker lives in a nice area, but not a gated one.

It's more likely it was AOCand the squad with an antifa backup.

Elitist pig leftists have not learned from history. The bolsheviks didn't fund their revolution by collecting pennies from the proles. They robbed banks of course, extorted money from businesses and exploited black markets but they also got money from the aristocracy that wanted the Czar out of the way.

They ended up wishing the Czar was alive by the time it was all over.

The same with the Nazi Party and the Italian Fascists. Wealthy industrialists believed they were buying favor that would keep them prosperous, but in many cases their property and factories were seized. The labor unions were collectivized and the state was not into negotiating terms that made workers rich. In fact the workers found themselves in circumstances that were less favorable. When you worked for those states, you either showed up and worked hard or you disappeared.

Pieces of shit like Piglosi may very well be dragged out of their homes in the middle of the night, abandoned by the cops they defunded and the private security people they sneer at. They will be at the mercy of the mobs they created and I for one will enjoy watching them be cannibalized by the ghetto rats they helped breed.

By the rules which her side has established, they could burn down her house, and it would be a “mostly-peaceful protest”.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

Are you sure they are from the right-side? Maybe it is the far-left :)

By the rules which her side has established, they could burn down her house, and it would be a “mostly-peaceful protest”.

View attachment 436119
BLM and Antifa are the kind of monsters they created who absolutely will turn on them.

BLM is already pissed at the Harris administration because the have no seat at the table and no say in the leftist agenda

should have been a turtles house in Kentucky

Forum List

Back