Looking For Lion Ted to Stand With Us January 6th

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I tolerate Mitch. Sometimes he's okay but I'm not a fan of the Turtle

Screenshot_20210101-185501_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 436112
The 140 plus any hapless Senators that support overthrowing free elections is a nice list to keep, to know who to vote against for higher office in the future. Not all inclusive, but a good start. When it comes to anti-American anarchists, they need not even run again.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Only if he finally wants to stick the knife in ANY chance of him running for President again. Trump has already cucked him. When that lens is cast backward, he'll be viewed as a pariah.

View attachment 436112
Pelosi should refuse to seat those 140 traitors, invalidating their elections for the same reasons they give for invalidating Biden's LANDSLIDE victory.
It's part of the CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS you damn moron

But it's wasting time..and money. To challenge a result that so far, has no successful court decisions..even at the SC level.

“Objections to individual state returns must be made in writing by at least one Member each of the Senate and House of Representatives. If an objection meets these requirements, the joint session recesses and the two houses separate and debate the question in their respective chambers for a maximum of two hours,” the CRS said. “The two houses then vote separately to accept or reject the objection. They then reassemble in joint session, and announce the results of their respective votes. An objection to a state’s electoral vote must be approved by both houses in order for any contested votes to be excluded.”

So what exactly would happen if those 140 crazy trumkins voted against vote certification? What do you think the next step is?

So what exactly would happen if those 140 crazy trumkins voted against vote certification? What do you think the next step is?
Decertifying their elections on the same grounds. What could they object to then????

View attachment 436112
Pelosi should refuse to seat those 140 traitors, invalidating their elections for the same reasons they give for invalidating Biden's LANDSLIDE victory.
It's part of the CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS you damn moron
No it isn't! :asshole:
Another lie from a leftie. Nobodys surprised

Forum List

Back