Pelosi Assailant Was In His Underwear When Police Arrived – Yanked the Hammer from Paul Pelosi

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Knowing that the proglodytes were quick to come out & blame DT, MAGA, repubs, Fox News, racism & climate change for this attack, it seems when the police arrived after 2AM, the perp was in his underwear, wrestling with Pelosi for control of a hammer.

He may also be a fairly well known nudist, according to a reporter on a hot mic.

This is a very strange story & I'm withholding an opinion until more real facts come out, if they ever do.
But I do wonder at what point did this weirdo remove his pants?

What are the odds this was actually a violent spat between gay lovers?
Remember the Gimp scene in Pulp Fiction?
Maybe the Gimp got loose & went for a hammer...

Listen, Lassie, and listen good. I'm not saying he's not gonna get married. I'm not saying he's not gonna have kids. If it does happen, his wife is gonna come home, and find him with his Tiajuana lover clubbing each other with Yanni's greatest hits.
The Break Up

1666996492570.png

Knowing that the proglodytes were quick to come out & blame DT, MAGA, repubs, Fox News, racism & climate change for this attack, it seems when the police arrived after 2AM, the perp was in his underwear, wrestling with Pelosi for control of a hammer.

He may also be a fairly well known nudist, according to a reporter on a hot mic.

This is a very strange story & I'm withholding an opinion until more real facts come out, if they ever do.
But I do wonder at what point did this weirdo remove his pants?

What are the odds this was actually a violent spat between gay lovers?
Remember the Gimp scene in Pulp Fiction?
Maybe the Gimp got loose & went for a hammer...

Listen, Lassie, and listen good. I'm not saying he's not gonna get married. I'm not saying he's not gonna have kids. If it does happen, his wife is gonna come home, and find him with his Tiajuana lover clubbing each other with Yanni's greatest hits.
The Break Up

View attachment 717177

2:30 AM “wellness check”?

Do the cops often check on Mr. Nancy in the middle of the night?

Sounds like his male prostitute for the night was on meth.

Is Paul Pelosi gay? Did he pick up this guy? Somethin ain't right about this incident,
The attacker is a right wing nut case, a follower of the rightwing conspiracy theory QAnon and had a blog where he embraced conspiracy theories about January 6, the 2020 election and Covid. A relative said he has mental health issues and refused contact with family.

The attacker is a right wing nut case, a follower of the rightwing conspiracy theory QAnon and had a blog where he embraced conspiracy theories about January 6, the 2020 election and Covid. A relative said he has mental health issues and refused contact with family.

He is a pro nudity protestor and a HEMP JEWELRY maker. DUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Not right wing material.

Silly boi....

Who sez??

Forum List

Back