Do You Trust The Police To Release All Of The Paul Pelosi Attack Body Cam Footage??

The footage pretty much supports the original story. I had questions as to why Pelosi would open the door and then go back in but the footage explains that.

Pelosi stands next to the perp with a drink in his hand when the cops arrive and y'all want me to believe they didn't know each other. Funny shit.

Pelosi stands next to the perp with a drink in his hand when the cops arrive and y'all want me to believe they didn't know each other. Funny shit.
Glass of water trying not to spook the self admitted stranger who broke in with a hammer with the stated intent to beat his wife with it and settled for attempted murder of Paul. Listen to the interview. Start at 3:45 in.

Glass of water trying not to spook the self admitted stranger who broke in with a hammer with the stated intent to beat his wife with it and settled for attempted murder of Paul. Listen to the interview. Start at 3:45 in.

That isnt how a homeowners acts around a stranger who broke into their home when the cops show up. They immediately move to the cops for protection.

"A San Francisco judge on Wednesday ruled that San Francisco police body camera footage from the October 2022 hammer attack against Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, must be made public. In his ruling, Judge Stephen Murphy sided with a group of media outlets, including the Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Times, who sought access to the dramatic footage as well as other evidence against David DePape, the alleged attacker. The charging documents against DePape show that cops witnessed the attack and that it was recorded on officer body cameras."

Why has the police been sitting on this footage? What are they hiding? They claim the footage shows the attack, but this isn't true. What that footage actually shows is that Paul and Mr. Depape were engaged in sexual activity and Paul tried to take things too far -- and Depage was forced to defend himself. If the body cam footage doesn't show that, then it is safe the say that the police are covering up this evidence in order to protect Pelosi.

There is no other explanation and if someone says different, they clearly part of the Deep State. Everyone knows Paul and Nancy Pelosi runs a gay sex dungeon out of their SF home as well as a child sex trafficking ring as well...DePape knows this and they are trying to silence him.
i i don’t

That isnt how a homeowners acts around a stranger who broke into their home when the cops show up. They immediately move to the cops for protection.
You clowns celebrating an elderly man getting beaten with a hammer is certainly showing the world how you deplorables act.

"A San Francisco judge on Wednesday ruled that San Francisco police body camera footage from the October 2022 hammer attack against Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, must be made public. In his ruling, Judge Stephen Murphy sided with a group of media outlets, including the Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Times, who sought access to the dramatic footage as well as other evidence against David DePape, the alleged attacker. The charging documents against DePape show that cops witnessed the attack and that it was recorded on officer body cameras."

Why has the police been sitting on this footage? What are they hiding? They claim the footage shows the attack, but this isn't true. What that footage actually shows is that Paul and Mr. Depape were engaged in sexual activity and Paul tried to take things too far -- and Depage was forced to defend himself. If the body cam footage doesn't show that, then it is safe the say that the police are covering up this evidence in order to protect Pelosi.

There is no other explanation and if someone says different, they clearly part of the Deep State. Everyone knows Paul and Nancy Pelosi runs a gay sex dungeon out of their SF home as well as a child sex trafficking ring as well...DePape knows this and they are trying to silence him.
If you want to run a gay dungeon, go for it, it isn’t any of my business what you like to do.

This is a pretty in depth account. Says the video played in court was 15 seconds long, and includes Pelosi opening the door, Depapa approaching Pelosi, Cops tell him to drop the hammer, he says "nope", Pelosi tries to grab the hammer, Depapa starts to beat Pelosi with it, then police tackle him. Again, the whole thing lasted 15 seconds.

As for Depapa, here are his own words from a recorded statement (court testimony is public information):

Hurley: Do you know why you are in custody?
David: Oh absolutely. I’m not trying to get away with it. I know exactly what I did. The lies are insane. People in Washington. It originates with Hillary. Honestly, day in and day out, the person on TV lying every day was (Nancy) Pelosi. It’s [deleted word]-ing insane the crime spree the Democrats have been on, persecuting the rival campaign.

Hurley: Do you mean the Trump campaign?
DePape: Yes Trump. (The Democrats) go from one crime to another crime. It’s a whole [deleted word] four years. It’s unacceptable.

Hurley: What was your intention going there (Pelosi’s house)?
DePape: Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and talk to her. If she told the truth, I’d let her go. If she told a lie, I’d break her kneecaps.

Hurley: How did you get in?
DePape: It was not easy. There are cameras everywhere. A thousand cameras. I broke through (the glass door with a hammer) and I tried to turn the handle, and of course it’s locked. I body slammed through it. I didn’t feel any pain. I was surprised. All that noise, he did not hear it. He was asleep. I told him I’m looking for Nancy Pelosi. He was like, how can we resolve this? I was like, I don’t know. That’s when he started to do things.

His own words completely blow up all the gay grinder date gone wrong fantasy BS that conservatives were trying to push in the original threads. Zero chance they admit they were wrong, though....

This link is worth a read, very detailed information about the recorded 911 call and Depapa's recorded statements.

David DePape in court: Gavin Newsom, Hunter Biden were also targets
The whole thing did not last 15 seconds. That absurd. After they tackled Depape they arrested him and called for an ambulance. What did Depape say on the way to jail? Oh wait. We're not allowed to know.

They only showed 15 seconds in open court which is why they only had to release 15 seconds.

Apparently, they are going to get away with hiding the rest. Again.

The vid seems to start well after the door was opened. Pelosi stands in his shorts with a smile on his face and tells the Officers everything is fine. Something seems wrong about the whole scenario.

Do You Trust The Police To Release All Of The Paul Pelosi Attack Body Cam Footage??​

No

The whole thing did not last 15 seconds. That absurd. After they tackled Depape they arrested him and called for an ambulance. What did Depape say on the way to jail? Oh wait. We're not allowed to know.

They only showed 15 seconds in open court which is why they only had to release 15 seconds.

Apparently, they are going to get away with hiding the rest. Again.
Depapre is still alive bro...anyone is more than welcome to ask him whatever they want to ask....
I suspect if he doesn't say "I am Pelosi's gay lover" -- you will claim the Deep State got to him...

Yall are morons who have been so much on the wrong side of the issues that you are compelled to make up a complete fantasy world reality to live in...just so you can feel right...it's pathetic but common for Conservatives...

Forum List

Back