NY cop does nothing as man beaten to a pulp

That cop is worse than worthless. Can you imagine a world in which she could be summarily fired for failure to aid a citizen under attack?

Not this world, unfortunately.

That cop is worse than worthless. Can you imagine a world in which she could be summarily fired for failure to aid a citizen under attack? Not this world, unfortunately.

Of course, there is always the possibility that someday she or someone she loves comes under an equally brutal attack while police and all just stand by too. I'm not a cop but had I been there and seen the fight, I would have at least jumped in and broken it up.

That cop is worse than worthless. Can you imagine a world in which she could be summarily fired for failure to aid a citizen under attack?

Not this world, unfortunately.

We were all horrified at Uvalde and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School as police cowered in fear.

But what we have to accept is this is the norm. I don't think that this being a woman had anything to do with it - cops are so afraid of being sued or otherwise attacked they do nothing to support public safety.

Every American needs to carry a gun. You are the ONLY protection you have.

I guess she was out of mace, Tazer, bullets, and didn't want to get her uniform dirty or her hair messed up.

She just had her nails did.

1666995979519.png

I guess she was out of mace, Tazer, bullets, and didn't want to get her uniform dirty or her hair messed up.

Must have also been out of billy clubs, night sticks, nunchackus, bats, and anything else you might find laying around the street like bricks, signs, etc.

If I were that dude's wife, I'd want a piece of her.

Forum List

Back