Pelosi Assailant Was In His Underwear When Police Arrived – Yanked the Hammer from Paul Pelosi

How was mr. nancy dressed. That might explain a few things.
It was 2:47 in the morning. How do you think he might have been dressed.

David Depape is a San Francisco home run. Illegal alien from Canada. Homeless. Nudist activist. Drug user. Doesn't think the government does enough for him.

Defend traitor Ashli Babbitt.
Defend her actions.

Trump needs to be held responsible for her death.

"No, I take no responsibility at all." djt
No defense for her trespassing scumbag, but trespassing doesn't carry a death penalty. Traitor. Plus, Trump didn't kill her, a filthy democrat like you did.

No defense for her trespassing scumbag, but trespassing doesn't carry a death penalty. Traitor. Plus, Trump didn't kill her, a filthy democrat like you did.
Capone didn't kill anyone either.

It was 2:47 in the morning. How do you think he might have been dressed.

David Depape is a San Francisco home run. Illegal alien from Canada. Homeless. Nudist activist. Drug user. Doesn't think the government does enough for him.

Green party member for years.

"Slight of hand" is a real thing . The objective is to redirect someones attention away from what you are doing (with your other hand).... It's sneaky... I predict that much "airtime" will be used to discuss this extremely entertaining event,,,,,,,, meanwhile our very way of life seems to be crumbling.

2:30 AM “wellness check”?

Do the cops often check on Mr. Nancy in the middle of the night?

Sounds like his male prostitute for the night was on meth.
The police got an alert. It might have been home security when the door was broken. I have also heard that Pelosi might have been wearing a medic alert pendant.

Dude broke into the house of an 80-something year old man and attacked him; That's fucked up.

Why wasn't he shot and killed by the homeowner?

Forum List

Back