The Attack on Paul Pelosi Gets Curiouser and Curiouser

Again post the proof that both victim and attacker were in underwear.

Come on fuckup.
I never said they were

But its been alleged by others who you seem to vehemently hate

If true it means everything being reported by the pro pelosi crowd - meaning cops, FBI, and lib news media - could be a lie

Lets see all the video and clear this thing up

I never said they were

If true it means everything being reported by the pro pelosi crowd - meaning cops, FBI, and lib news media - could be a lie

Come on parrot.

Squeal

Who was your original source for him being in his underwear? Did you check your source to see if it was verifiable?
It was sources close to the investigation.

But again the body cam footage will clear up any disagreement on what police observed.

I never said they were

Lefty hates transparency ,then they can't lie about everything ... no video , believe us . Bunch of dicks.

It was sources close to the investigation.

But again the body cam footage will clear up any disagreement on what police observed.
Here's the thing: No, it wasn't. It was never claimed. It was reported in error, but after the reporter retracted it, people kept saying it was there anyway.

Here is the retraction:
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him.
Source: KTVU Fox 2, Least Biased, High Factual Reporting.

Furthermore, the Criminal Complaint says:
Officers immediately went inside and were able to restrain DEPAPE. While officers were restraining DEPAPE, Pelosi appeared to be unconscious on the ground. Officers removed a cell phone, cash, clipper cards, and an unidentified card from DEPAPE’s right shorts pocket. DEPAPE provided officers his first and last name. After officers asked DEPAPE if he had an ID on him, DEPAPE said it might be in his backpack on the back porch and later stated his backpack was near the broken glass.
and
SFPD Officer Colby Wilmes was able to interview a witness, Witness 1, who saw an individual in all black, carrying a large black bag on his back, walking near the Pelosi residence where Witness 1 was parked. Witness 1 was working private security at an address nearby. Witness 1 then heard what sounded like banging on either a door or car and then heard the sirens within a minute or two

There is no mention in the Criminal Complaint of DePape being in his underwear, or of a search for his pants.

Here's the thing: No, it wasn't. It was never claimed. It was reported in error, but after the reporter retracted it, people kept saying it was there anyway.

Here is the retraction:

Source: KTVU Fox 2, Least Biased, High Factual Reporting.

Furthermore, the Criminal Complaint says:

and

There is no mention in the Criminal Complaint of DePape being in his underwear, or of a search for his pants.
I'm sure there has been a lot of erroneous reporting and clearly a lot of changed stories. My assumption is always that breaking news is more accurate than news that has been cleaned up and spun.

This altercation was instantly politicized by Democrats, so neither the Media nor government can be fully trusted if at all.

Luckily we have unambiguous laws requiring transparency, so the body cam footage will be released soon. I'm sure you are looking forward to being proved right when we all see what happened.

I'm sure there has been a lot of erroneous reporting and clearly a lot of changed stories. My assumption is always that breaking news is more accurate than news that has been cleaned up and spun.

This altercation was instantly politicized by Democrats, so neither the Media nor government can be fully trusted if at all.

Luckily we have unambiguous laws requiring transparency, so the body cam footage will be released soon. I'm sure you are looking forward to being proved right when we all see what happened.

Don't hold your breath! This is California after all.

Pelosi Case “Statement of Facts” Changes… Again, Body Cam Footage Becomes More and More Imperative and Nothing Makes Sense

5 Dec 2022 ~~ By Brian Lupo

STATEMENT OF THE FACTS

Commentary:
With all the stories being circulated wat is the believable truth?
The problem here is that the police, prosecutors and biased media keep on getting over-ruled by Nancy and her political operatives. Every time they see the previous BS story dissected in the Conservative press, they come up with a new one to backfill the previous one's inconsistencies, thus creating more inconsistencies and an ever more confusing and unbelievable narrative. Pretty soon they will come full circle and resurrect the original third person theory, who will also be accused of being the second shooter in the Kennedy assassination, on Donald J Trump. I hope Trump has a good alibi for that afternoon in Dallas 60 years ago, and for this night in San Fran.

Forum List

Back