The Attack on Paul Pelosi Gets Curiouser and Curiouser

Yea...damn those "words"

Damn those "facts"

You people are even deeper down the rabbit hole now than on Jan 6

Jesus
There are no facts with evidence

And so far libs have not provided any evidence

So, you echoed a lie without checking sources?
You are echoing a possible lie

Any public official connected with pelosi is suspected of being a liar

Which is why your side is terrified of letting anyone see the video

I say show us the video

Till the pelosi rat pack does that you are the one making claims without evidence
Why? Who the fuck are you?

Do you insist on seeing the body cam footage from every home invasion?

Would that stop your lies?

Pelosi was sleeping in a night shirt and boxers.

The attacker is a nudist

Just stop
Oh yeah.

Nudists do everything in their underwear. Go to the store, go to the doctor, take their car in for an oil change, kidnap congress members, have dinner with friends, all in there underwear.

That's what nudists do. Certainly not make weekend and vacation visits to nudist camps where they can be actually nude among like-minded people. That's just in the movies. TV News is real.

Oh yeah.

Nudists do everything in their underwear. Go to the store, go to the doctor, take their car in for an oil change, kidnap congress members, have dinner with friends, all in there underwear.

That's what nudists do. Certainly not make weekend and vacation visits to nudist camps where they can be actually nude among like-minded people. That's just in the movies. TV News is real.
First of all the guy was supposedly wearing shorts not underwear

Second why would it surprise anyone that a criminal who is an avowed nudist would only wear underwear when committing crimes?

Third, where are you getting these “underwear” reports from?

Fourth, regardless of any of this nonsense it is a violent attempted murder and kidnapping of a sitting US Speaker of the House

You need to stop

First of all the guy was supposedly wearing shorts not underwear
Is that what the body cams and the security cameras showed?

If so, why did you bring up his being a nudist if he were wearing shorts? Do you know what the word "nudist" means?
Second why would it surprise anyone that a criminal who is an avowed nudist would only wear underwear when committing crimes?
Yes, anyone with a brain.
Third, where are you getting these “underwear” reports from?
"Sources close to the investigation."
Fourth, regardless of any of this nonsense it is a violent attempted murder and kidnapping of a sitting US Speaker of the House

You need to stop
That's the spin. The reality is that police walked in on two guys in their underwear fighting over a hammer. One of them was a gay prostitute and the other was Nancy' Pelosi's husband. We have no evidence for anything else.

All we need is the body cam footage and the security cam footage if you think that it is important to verify the truth of what happened. If you don't care about the truth, you won't care about the video, of course.

It is MAGArat Republicans making claims with no evidence
And when any and/or all of their whacked-out conspiracies turn out to be lies, they'll call THAT a conspiracy and Deep State Fake News™, because THEY know THE TRUTH.

This country is in real trouble. These people have their own, separate, fully-functioning reality.

Why? Who the fuck are you?

Do you insist on seeing the body cam footage from every home invasion?

Would that stop your lies?
I havent told any lies but the video could clear up a lot of the public suspicion about this

And yes it is my business and I have a legit reason to ask

I havent told any lies but the video could clear up a lot of the public suspicion about this

And yes it is my business and I have a legit reason to ask
How is it your business? Who the fuck are you? What legit reason do you have?

You know you won’t stop lying about this regardless of any video

How is it your business? Who the fuck are you?
I am a citizen and pelosi is the 3rd highest person in the federal government

We pay for her travel expenses and personal security

More lies. The right has been wrong about every single bullshit made up thing that has come out of this tragedy. As a group you are the lowest form of humanity, cruel, and deserve the eternity of torture you will get from your god in hell.

You are echoing a possible lie

Any public official connected with pelosi is suspected of being a liar

Which is why your side is terrified of letting anyone see the video
Just can’t stop being a fuckup over being anything decent.

Forum List

Back