Pelosi Assailant Was In His Underwear When Police Arrived – Yanked the Hammer from Paul Pelosi

View attachment 718237

EXCLUSIVE 'The monster in him was always too strong': Daughter of Paul Pelosi attacker reveals he sexually abused her and her brothers before their mom kicked him out - and latest violence is little surprise because he is 'very consumed by darkness'​

Wow! Sounds like the Biden home

What if DePape was in the Pelosi passenger seat during the DUI and he was looking for a payday when he dropped by?

It's a pretty good chance that many of these political marriages... Or shall I say marriages between political figures...are mostly for show.... And that these political couples actually have very separate lives. How often do we really see Hillary and Bill Clinton together holding hands?? The occasionally show up for the same gigs but that's about it. It's very much how royal families were in pre-arranged marriages and yet had completely different personalized with different lovers and different associates than really appeared on the surface. Today with electronic media that we can watch any time this becomes even more important. It's all for show. So anyway what I'm getting at is if Paul pelosi had a gay lover it really wouldn't surprise me at all. And it wouldn't surprise me if Nancy knew all about it and didn't give a rat's ass.

Forum List

Back