Pelosi Assailant Was In His Underwear When Police Arrived – Yanked the Hammer from Paul Pelosi

The attacker is a right wing nut case, a follower of the rightwing conspiracy theory QAnon and had a blog where he embraced conspiracy theories about January 6, the 2020 election and Covid. A relative said he has mental health issues and refused contact with family.
So predictable^^^the attacker looks more like a left-wing retard.

A gun would have solved the problem.
I'm thinking something along the lines of chickens, home, and roost.

Reporting is that he is an illegal alien who would not be deported from San Fran cause, you know, sanctuary, and has a long felony wrap sheet.

I'll bet, unlike the rest of the national criminals, he won't get cashless bail. he won't even get bail.

The attacker is a right wing nut case, a follower of the rightwing conspiracy theory QAnon and had a blog where he embraced conspiracy theories about January 6, the 2020 election and Covid. A relative said he has mental health issues and refused contact with family.
He was a serial criminal from Canada, in the country illegally. If anything, he is a leftist. However, he is none of that as he is too crazy to have an ideology, though I do hear that he has a list of conspiracy theories. That alone makes him leftwing.

Oh boy! Hmmm, after thinking this over it's clear we aren't being told the truth. What really happened is a voter stopped by the house and asked to see Nancy because she's his sex kitten and deranged Paul Pelosi picked up a hammer and tried to attack the voter. The voter took it away from the violent democrat and defended himself with the hammer.

Forum List

Back