Do You Trust The Police To Release All Of The Paul Pelosi Attack Body Cam Footage??

"A San Francisco judge on Wednesday ruled that San Francisco police body camera footage from the October 2022 hammer attack against Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, must be made public. In his ruling, Judge Stephen Murphy sided with a group of media outlets, including the Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Times, who sought access to the dramatic footage as well as other evidence against David DePape, the alleged attacker. The charging documents against DePape show that cops witnessed the attack and that it was recorded on officer body cameras."

Why has the police been sitting on this footage? What are they hiding? They claim the footage shows the attack, but this isn't true. What that footage actually shows is that Paul and Mr. Depape were engaged in sexual activity and Paul tried to take things too far -- and Depage was forced to defend himself. If the body cam footage doesn't show that, then it is safe the say that the police are covering up this evidence in order to protect Pelosi.

There is no other explanation and if someone says different, they clearly part of the Deep State. Everyone knows Paul and Nancy Pelosi runs a gay sex dungeon out of their SF home as well as a child sex trafficking ring as well...DePape knows this and they are trying to silence him.

^^^Look at this Tom shilling for the cops.

"A San Francisco judge on Wednesday ruled that San Francisco police body camera footage from the October 2022 hammer attack against Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, must be made public. In his ruling, Judge Stephen Murphy sided with a group of media outlets, including the Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Times, who sought access to the dramatic footage as well as other evidence against David DePape, the alleged attacker. The charging documents against DePape show that cops witnessed the attack and that it was recorded on officer body cameras."

Why has the police been sitting on this footage? What are they hiding? They claim the footage shows the attack, but this isn't true. What that footage actually shows is that Paul and Mr. Depape were engaged in sexual activity and Paul tried to take things too far -- and Depage was forced to defend himself. If the body cam footage doesn't show that, then it is safe the say that the police are covering up this evidence in order to protect Pelosi.

There is no other explanation and if someone says different, they clearly part of the Deep State. Everyone knows Paul and Nancy Pelosi runs a gay sex dungeon out of their SF home as well as a child sex trafficking ring as well...DePape knows this and they are trying to silence him.

Yeah how did DePape get to the Pelosi residence?

New bodycam footage of the vicious attack on Paul by some random guy who Paul never met before and just wandered into the Pelosi house on the one day when Nancy took the security with her to DC and left the home, and her fortune in gourmet ice cream, unprotested

The police are mostly trustworthy......especially when it comes to killing unarmed black men...

But when it comes to covering up for Democrats and messing up my conspiracies, they are very untrustworthy
lol. This the exact response I expected from you.

I can't possibly parody you moronic right-wingers...you folks have killed parody....

I am not the one who forced you dick suckers to automatically assume Pelosi was attacked by his gay lover.....

Now I could understand if you said this about the time this guy was attacked... Hard to look any more gay than this....But he grew a beard and now you think he is straight? Bawahahahahahaha
View attachment 750911

LOL, the left's "That isn't funny" campaign is ignored by you of course.....

The only reason it came out like that is it may have been one of those "open secrets" like JFK and his mistress boinking.

They are aging boomers from SF, an open marriage with a little cornholing on his part and carpet munching on hers, or even some three way or four way fun isn't out of the question.

LOL, the left's "That isn't funny" campaign is ignored by you of course.....

The only reason it came out like that is it may have been one of those "open secrets" like JFK and his mistress boinking.

They are aging boomers from SF, an open marriage with a little cornholing on his part and carpet munching on hers, or even some three way or four way fun isn't out of the question.
I like how you ignored the obvious faggotry of this guy...

ted cruz AP.jpeg

A person who allowed his wife to be dogged out by the same guy he was on his knees for....is the epitome of a faggot....but hey, you being one yourself, it make sense....

There has been no accusations of it except yours, as an attempt at deflection.
Yes, it is a well known fact that Ted is a gay little bitch..that is why even his own party members despise him....

tempImagetxMOn6.png
Do you know how much of a bitch you have to be to get dunked on by another bitch of Lady G's caliber??

This is a pretty in depth account. Says the video played in court was 15 seconds long, and includes Pelosi opening the door, Depapa approaching Pelosi, Cops tell him to drop the hammer, he says "nope", Pelosi tries to grab the hammer, Depapa starts to beat Pelosi with it, then police tackle him. Again, the whole thing lasted 15 seconds.

As for Depapa, here are his own words from a recorded statement (court testimony is public information):

Hurley: Do you know why you are in custody?
David: Oh absolutely. I’m not trying to get away with it. I know exactly what I did. The lies are insane. People in Washington. It originates with Hillary. Honestly, day in and day out, the person on TV lying every day was (Nancy) Pelosi. It’s [deleted word]-ing insane the crime spree the Democrats have been on, persecuting the rival campaign.

Hurley: Do you mean the Trump campaign?
DePape: Yes Trump. (The Democrats) go from one crime to another crime. It’s a whole [deleted word] four years. It’s unacceptable.

Hurley: What was your intention going there (Pelosi’s house)?
DePape: Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and talk to her. If she told the truth, I’d let her go. If she told a lie, I’d break her kneecaps.

Hurley: How did you get in?
DePape: It was not easy. There are cameras everywhere. A thousand cameras. I broke through (the glass door with a hammer) and I tried to turn the handle, and of course it’s locked. I body slammed through it. I didn’t feel any pain. I was surprised. All that noise, he did not hear it. He was asleep. I told him I’m looking for Nancy Pelosi. He was like, how can we resolve this? I was like, I don’t know. That’s when he started to do things.

His own words completely blow up all the gay grinder date gone wrong fantasy BS that conservatives were trying to push in the original threads. Zero chance they admit they were wrong, though....

This link is worth a read, very detailed information about the recorded 911 call and Depapa's recorded statements.

David DePape in court: Gavin Newsom, Hunter Biden were also targets

I know a guy whose son was shot and killed by the police for pointing a gun at the cop. The mother in law told a different story then the cop did. She said the son was just standing there and the cop shoved her out of the way and shot and killed him. Police say they responded because his wife who was out of state called them because she was concerned about him and when the cop got there, the opened the door and pointed a gun at the cop.

The cops sat on the video for two months and when they released it, it showed it exactly like the cop said. So I don't understand why they sit on them.

This is a pretty in depth account. Says the video played in court was 15 seconds long, and includes Pelosi opening the door, Depapa approaching Pelosi, Cops tell him to drop the hammer, he says "nope", Pelosi tries to grab the hammer, Depapa starts to beat Pelosi with it, then police tackle him. Again, the whole thing lasted 15 seconds.

As for Depapa, here are his own words from a recorded statement (court testimony is public information):

Hurley: Do you know why you are in custody?
David: Oh absolutely. I’m not trying to get away with it. I know exactly what I did. The lies are insane. People in Washington. It originates with Hillary. Honestly, day in and day out, the person on TV lying every day was (Nancy) Pelosi. It’s [deleted word]-ing insane the crime spree the Democrats have been on, persecuting the rival campaign.

Hurley: Do you mean the Trump campaign?
DePape: Yes Trump. (The Democrats) go from one crime to another crime. It’s a whole [deleted word] four years. It’s unacceptable.

Hurley: What was your intention going there (Pelosi’s house)?
DePape: Well, I was basically going to hold her hostage and talk to her. If she told the truth, I’d let her go. If she told a lie, I’d break her kneecaps.

Hurley: How did you get in?
DePape: It was not easy. There are cameras everywhere. A thousand cameras. I broke through (the glass door with a hammer) and I tried to turn the handle, and of course it’s locked. I body slammed through it. I didn’t feel any pain. I was surprised. All that noise, he did not hear it. He was asleep. I told him I’m looking for Nancy Pelosi. He was like, how can we resolve this? I was like, I don’t know. That’s when he started to do things.

His own words completely blow up all the gay grinder date gone wrong fantasy BS that conservatives were trying to push in the original threads. Zero chance they admit they were wrong, though....

This link is worth a read, very detailed information about the recorded 911 call and Depapa's recorded statements.

David DePape in court: Gavin Newsom, Hunter Biden were also targets

I understand why you'd want to believe the lunatic, but the body cam footage does not support this version of events. Nice try, though.

Forum List

Back