Pat Robertson, "Used clothes can harbor demons."

R

rdean

Pat Robertson advises shoppers to pray over used goods

The Devil wears Prada.

Not only can you possess used clothes, they can possess you.

It wasn't me officer, my cable knit sweater made me do it.

I hardly know what to say. This is one of the people the Republican Base listens to? For "spiritual" guidance?

Is he confusing "lice" with "demons"?

head-pubic-lice.gif

When you think the right wing has said it all........

The Devil wears Prada.

Not only can you possess used clothes, they can possess you.

It wasn't me officer, my cable knit sweater made me do it.

I hardly know what to say. This is one of the people the Republican Base listens to? For "spiritual" guidance?

Is he confusing "lice" with "demons"?

When you think the right wing has said it all........

Either way it makes better sense than snake handling and drinking Merry War Lye:

Book of Mark:

16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Pat Robertson and his loyal followers are nuts and apparently getting nuttier every year.

Pat Robertson and his loyal followers are nuts and apparently getting nuttier every year.

But there is not as many of them:

"Washington (CNN) – The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion.

The number of these Americans has grown by 25% just in the past five years, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The survey found that the ranks of the unaffiliated are growing even faster among younger Americans."

Last edited:
I saw the clip

It looked like he was joking

And the family dynasty continues with his son.

Of course. Got to keep that money flowing....just like the Grahams.

I won't soon forget the controversy about Nixon, Billy Graham and the Jews:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRg7xvWyYog]President Nixon & Reverend Billy Graham Discuss Jewish control of Media.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back