Is anyplace safe from DEMONS?

In the old days only Catholics got possessed and needed exorcisms. Today because of the movies, who knows who might get possessed. Once the seed is planted. People are stupid so it's bound to work on someone who can talk in devil gibberish. Just catch it on a smart phone her walking up a wall backward. Or show me her head spin all the way around. Or have her ramble off my name, social security number and birth date and drivers licence number. Then I'll believe. Actually I'd shit my pants. But hell even David Blane can do that. LOL

Modern day nincompoop, Sarah Palin actually had "witches" exorcised.

She believes in demons and angels as well and my bet is she believes every word of the crap Robertson spews.
I believe in demons and angels too.
Just not Uncle Pat.

A demon's purpose for possession is to bend a person's will.
A pair of used jeans doesn't have a will to control.

Really?

If one believes in invisible evil/good gods it doesn't seem like it be much of a leap to believe they're in your clothes.

To each their own but honestly, I would hate to live like that.
Yes. Really.

Yes, it does.

I'm sorry to hear that

oops, Sorry. I missed the rules that says I can only post things that "take away my civil rights" and "cause me harm". Please link to that rule. Thanks.

But, you're right that I have no tolerance for idiots who believe such outrageous crap as this.

Its an example of your usual sloppy thinking that you ASSSume that means I am intolerant of everyone who disagrees with me. In point of fact, I often post the exact opposite but I'll say it again for you:

I believe you should be able to believe as you wish. As long as you don't harm others, as long as you don't force your beliefs on our schools or government, you should be free to believe there are demons in your clothes.

And I should be free to ridicule that belief.

And, you should be free to disagree with me.

See how that works for us sane and intelligent people?
Still missing the point...... Yet you preach tolerance and respect in many other areas....... :)eusa_whistle) Oh well........ Have you considered a career in ivory tower academia? Like them you have difficulty seeing past your own theoretical "sanity".
oops, Sorry. I missed the rules that says I can only post things that "take away my civil rights" and "cause me harm". Please link to that rule. Thanks.

But, you're right that I have no tolerance for idiots who believe such outrageous crap as this.

Its an example of your usual sloppy thinking that you ASSSume that means I am intolerant of everyone who disagrees with me. In point of fact, I often post the exact opposite but I'll say it again for you:

I believe you should be able to believe as you wish. As long as you don't harm others, as long as you don't force your beliefs on our schools or government, you should be free to believe there are demons in your clothes.

And I should be free to ridicule that belief.

And, you should be free to disagree with me.

See how that works for us sane and intelligent people?
Still missing the point...... Yet you preach tolerance and respect in many other areas....... :)eusa_whistle:) Oh well........ Have you considered a career in ivory tower academia? Like them you have difficulty seeing past your own theoretical "sanity".

And, for the gazillionth time, I just stated that I believe in tolerance of other people's religious beliefs.

I respect that right but no, I don't respect what they believe.

Its like the kkk/white supremacists scum who post here. I will never ever respect their beliefs but I do agree with and respect their right to those beliefs.

You're wrong and you know you're wrong - both in your ridiculous criticism of me and in your

apparent

belief in evil (or good?) gods living in your clothing.
Oooh, so since I pointed out your hypocrisy I now believe in "gods" living in my clothing......... No folks, you can't make this shit up!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Inn your usual dishonest, hypocritical intolerance, you have chosen to ignore a key word in my post. Take another look and see if you can figure out the word I mean.

Did you find it?

:ahole-1:
Sure thing there Sparky, try a refresher class in English composition....... You did take it the first time, right?
Oh and I'd rather be an asshole than you any day, being an asshole is leaps and bounds better than you are.......
Now, do you see, I used your "I'm better than you because" argument.......... :lmao:
Here's a clue, you ain't, no matter how much you wish it were true...... Putz. :lmao:

IOW, you know you're wrong and you have used this thread to troll and flame, and you have no actual beliefs yourself.

Get lost, twerp.

Still missing the point...... Yet you preach tolerance and respect in many other areas....... :)eusa_whistle) Oh well........ Have you considered a career in ivory tower academia? Like them you have difficulty seeing past your own theoretical "sanity".
Still missing the point...... Yet you preach tolerance and respect in many other areas....... :)eusa_whistle:) Oh well........ Have you considered a career in ivory tower academia? Like them you have difficulty seeing past your own theoretical "sanity".

And, for the gazillionth time, I just stated that I believe in tolerance of other people's religious beliefs.

I respect that right but no, I don't respect what they believe.

Its like the kkk/white supremacists scum who post here. I will never ever respect their beliefs but I do agree with and respect their right to those beliefs.

You're wrong and you know you're wrong - both in your ridiculous criticism of me and in your

apparent

belief in evil (or good?) gods living in your clothing.
Oooh, so since I pointed out your hypocrisy I now believe in "gods" living in my clothing......... No folks, you can't make this shit up!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Inn your usual dishonest, hypocritical intolerance, you have chosen to ignore a key word in my post. Take another look and see if you can figure out the word I mean.

Did you find it?

:ahole-1:
Sure thing there Sparky, try a refresher class in English composition....... You did take it the first time, right?
Oh and I'd rather be an asshole than you any day, being an asshole is leaps and bounds better than you are.......
Now, do you see, I used your "I'm better than you because" argument.......... :lmao:
Here's a clue, you ain't, no matter how much you wish it were true...... Putz. :lmao:

IOW, you know you're wrong and you have used this thread to troll and flame, and you have no actual beliefs yourself.

Get lost, twerp.
Ahhh, did I hurt it's wittle bitty feewings.......? Good...... :thup:

Demons will not go to a gym because of the "exorcises" going on there ...the power of Pilates compel you....

the-power-of-christ-compels-you_fb_1302687.jpg

In the old days only Catholics got possessed and needed exorcisms. Today because of the movies, who knows who might get possessed. Once the seed is planted. People are stupid so it's bound to work on someone who can talk in devil gibberish. Just catch it on a smart phone her walking up a wall backward. Or show me her head spin all the way around. Or have her ramble off my name, social security number and birth date and drivers licence number. Then I'll believe. Actually I'd shit my pants. But hell even David Blane can do that. LOL

She believes in demons and angels as well and my bet is she believes every word of the crap Robertson spews.
Just not Uncle Pat.

The One Ring had a will of its own. That's why it caused itself to be lost by Gollum. It just didn't foresee Bilbo picking it up.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is making people think he doesn't exist.

No, that was his second greatest trick.

The first greatest trick was to convince people that the devil is an invisible disembodied entity.

The first greatest trick makes gullible people think that every rational thought or question in their own mind is a demonic attack on their faith, the second trick makes rational people think the devil does not exist at all and believers in devils are mentally ill which leaves the evil bastard free to crawl around on its belly brazenly desecrating the teachings of Jesus in pious clothing, openly dedicated to rituals that are an expression of pure hatred for God while remaining invisible to believers and unbelievers alike, peddling poison death and destruction under the guise of salvation, even in broad daylight..

So yes, Marty, the devil is real. He is the dude who fucked up your mind, religiously, for a nominal service charge

Last edited:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is making people think he doesn't exist.

The first greatest trick was to convince people that the devil is an invisible disembodied entity.

The first greatest trick makes gullible people think that every rational thought or question in their own mind is a demonic attack on their faith, the second trick makes rational people think the devil does not exist at all and believers in devils are mentally ill which leaves the evil bastard free to crawl around on its belly brazenly desecrating the teachings of Jesus in pious clothing, openly dedicated to rituals that are an expression of pure hatred for God while remaining invisible to believers and unbelievers alike, peddling poison death and destruction under the guise of salvation, even in broad daylight..

So yes, Marty, the devil is real. He is the dude who fucked up your mind, religiously, for a nominal service charge

And you gotta love the way the whole scam is set up so there's no way to prove that anyone was sent to "heaven" or is burning in "hell".

And you gotta love the way the whole scam is set up so there's no way to prove that anyone was sent to "heaven" or is burning in "hell".

Works like a charm. The more they screw up peoples minds, the more the people need "salvation" , the more they are saved, the more they hate unbelievers....the only people who could possibly help them.

I must agree it is a very effective deception and when he is hiding behind the Roman Catholic Institution as the Holy Father - the Vicar - the replacement / stand in - Jesus Christ to this world - how much more of a deception is it?

As for demons - yes - there are places demons cannot enter. They cannot enter the home of a born again Christian who walks in obedience to the LORD prays over their house - anointing all the windows and doors with anointing oil and sealing it with the Blood of Jesus Christ. An effective prayer life, praise and worship - the demons cannot enter into such a place. They cannot even come on the property because God will put a wall of fire around you. Ex-satanists, ex-witches have testified to this fact. They cannot touch born again Christians under the Blood of Christ. Those outside the Blood? Are open season - unless someone else is praying over them - for them - standing in the gap. That might be the exception if God were to have mercy on the person living in sin. That would be up to the LORD.

Spiritual warfare is real. It's no joke.

What might be wise to consider is that once a person leaves this earth without Jesus? They will be in hell with demons that they will never be able to get away from. They will be at their mercy being tortured, tormented for all eternity. If you are reading this tonight and are not saved - Today is the day of Salvation. Romans 10:8,9,10.

I thought that pointy hat the Pope has just said "no fat chicks" in sequined Latin. Now I know there is so much more. Just how far down does this rabbit hole goes?

Just not Uncle Pat.

I do not listen to Pat Robertson but I know that there can be curses placed on jewelry, in Africa, various 3rd world nations - there are witch doctors who place curses on various items that tourists will buy - masks, statues, jewelry and a Christian should have no part of owning any of it. The bible does mention clothing that is defiled from sin. I would consider that a confirmation that there could be curses put on pretty much anything. In Hollywood they put curses on the master copy of rock and roll music, rap music and everyone who buys a cd of that music and brings it into their home - gets a free gift - a demon. That is why people should not listen to rock music / rap / heavy metal / not even Christian rock. Anything of that nature should be destroyed - burned. Get it out of your house.

If you are a Christian and ask the LORD if there is anything in your home that should be removed and destroyed - he will be faithful to point it out to you. Just be willing to get rid of anything he asks you to get rid of - be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. He will show you.

Are bootlegged live albums okay? If not, is there some way to bind the demon to my will? I would like to have a minor devil do my housework for me.

Catholicism isn't Christianity, Tyrone. Catholicism is the avowed enemy of Christianity. The Jesuits main goal is destruction of all Protestant Christians ( real Christians).

But on the subject of Jesus Christ -who you are mocking in your avatar - and on the subject of is there anyplace that is safe from demons - for non believers such as yourself - you should consider this picture. Hell is truth seen too late. Click on picture to get a close up look.

AngelOfLight_31.jpg

Are bootlegged live albums okay? If not, is there some way to bind the demon to my will? I would like to have a minor devil do my housework for me.

lol,,, there you go again.

Excuse me but I believe that you would need a minion to do your housework for you but then you would have to be a minor devil yourself. the more minions you collect the more you important you will seem.. The more advanced that you become in religion and the secrets of sorcery the more you will be afraid of jewelry, (especially gold crosses), garlic, nose rings, rock and roll, homosexuals, atheists, Mexicans, tattoos, and little children in costumes on Halloween. If you go all the way down and become a holy man in the hierarchy of hell you will see demonic activity everywhere because invisible demons will have found a nice home in your empty head for all of their friends to gather like the homeless gather in an abandoned building..

You're probably better off just doing the housework yourself.

Last edited:

lol,,, there you go again.

Excuse me but I believe that you would need a minion to do your housework for you but then you would have to be a minor devil yourself. the more minions you collect the more you important you will seem.. The more advanced that you become in religion and the secrets of sorcery the more you will be afraid of jewelry, (especially gold crosses), garlic, nose rings, rock and roll, atheists, Mexicans, tattoos, and little children in costumes on Halloween. If you go all the way down and become a holy man in the hierarchy of hell you will see demonic activity everywhere because invisible demons will have found a nice home in your empty head for all of their friends to gather like the homeless gather in an abandoned building..

You're probably better off just doing the housework yourself.

So the devil uses the same business plan as Amway?

Forum List

Back