Demons in your clothes, yes really.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Pat Robertson: There could be demons attached to your thrift store finds - Salon.com

A concerned viewer wrote to Pat Robertson for advice on demons and thrift stores:

“I buy a lot of clothes and other items at Goodwill and other secondhand shops. Recently my mom told me that I need to pray over the items, bind familiar spirits, and bless the items before I bring them into the house. Is my mother correct? Can demons attach themselves to material items?”

Robertson’s answer?

”Can demonic spirits attach themselves to inanimate objects? The answer is yes. But I don’t think every sweater you get from Goodwill has demons in it. In a sense your mother is just being super cautious, so hey — it isn’t gonna hurt you any to rebuke any spirits that might attach themselves to those clothes.”

Glad that’s settled.

Ya just can't make this shit up.

Is it any wonder that some people believe "Christians" are brainless, gullible froot loops? Or maybe I should ask if anyone here agrees with Robertson. Naw ... I really don't want to know.

I have the strangest dreams when staying in hotels. Anyone else?

Little did you know that its not the sheets at all.

Its your demon-infested clothes!

Dang. Gives a whole new meaning to "flea markets".

My wifes family is fairly hard core christian fundamentalist.

My youngest sister in law was around 8 when she woke her mother up complaining about bad dreams. Her mother then took her into the bedroom and spent an hour praying that god would banish the demons from her room so she could get some rest.

But damnit, those fucking demons kept coming back.

It's hard to imagine why....

My wifes family is fairly hard core christian fundamentalist.

My youngest sister in law was around 8 when she woke her mother up complaining about bad dreams. Her mother then took her into the bedroom and spent an hour praying that god would banish the demons from her room so she could get some rest.

But damnit, those fucking demons kept coming back.

It's hard to imagine why....

$arah Palin isn't the only one who believes in this crap. I was turning the car radio dial one day and came across a holy roller station talking about which prayer to use for which demon.

When $arah was running for office, she actually had prayer teams to help pray away the demons. Freaky.

Pat Robertson: There could be demons attached to your thrift store finds - Salon.com

A concerned viewer wrote to Pat Robertson for advice on demons and thrift stores:

“I buy a lot of clothes and other items at Goodwill and other secondhand shops. Recently my mom told me that I need to pray over the items, bind familiar spirits, and bless the items before I bring them into the house. Is my mother correct? Can demons attach themselves to material items?”

Robertson’s answer?

”Can demonic spirits attach themselves to inanimate objects? The answer is yes. But I don’t think every sweater you get from Goodwill has demons in it. In a sense your mother is just being super cautious, so hey — it isn’t gonna hurt you any to rebuke any spirits that might attach themselves to those clothes.”

Glad that’s settled.

Is it any wonder that some people believe "Christians" are brainless, gullible froot loops? Or maybe I should ask if anyone here agrees with Robertson. Naw ... I really don't want to know.

Yes there are demons in our clothes, so we should all just ditch them and go naked.

Robertson’s answer?

Glad that’s settled.

Yes there are demons in our clothes, so we should all just ditch them and go naked.

:laugh: Yeah, but...there's a few out there we just do NOT need to ever see nekkid...like Pat Robertson for instance........oh the horror that is now imbedded in mah mind! :shock:

:laugh: Yeah, but...there's a few out there we just do NOT need to ever see nekkid...like Pat Robertson for instance........oh the horror that is now imbedded in mah mind! :shock:

Good point, we can start our own naked club. Members only!

Demons don't exist, but it's cool to channel Guides from the Spirit World because those couldn't possibly be Demons.

A Demon will tell you straight to your face: "Hey watch out, I'm a Demon".

Looney Liberal Hypocrites.

Demons don't exist, but it's cool to channel Guides from the Spirit World because those couldn't possibly be Demons.

A Demon will tell you straight to your face: "Hey watch out, I'm a Demon".

Looney Liberal Hypocrites.

Uh, Pat Robertson is not "liberal" although he is certainly a loon. More than that however is that you seem to the only person (so far) who agrees with loon Robertson (and his caller) that "demons" are real.

And, that you hear them talking to you.

That's some reeel scary shit.

Robertson’s answer?

Glad that’s settled.

Pat never really was wrapped too tight, but I think the senility is really kicking in about now.

Forum List

Back