Party Deliberately Spreading Misinformation To Get Donations

My side? I am an old Republican. My Side finds the Dems not to our liking but tolerable. But we DO find you MAGA Rumpster Terrorists and Traitors abominations.
People like you are the problem with the Republican Party.

My side? I am an old Republican. My Side finds the Dems not to our liking but tolerable. But we DO find you MAGA Rumpster Terrorists and Traitors abominations.
I'm not a MAGA Rumpster Terrorist and Traitor. I didn't even vote for him in 2016. I was forced to vote for him in 2020 because it was a choice of four more years of Trump or what we have now, with over 80% of the country thinking we are headed in the wrong direction. I currently support many other than Trump in 2024. But, the left have to quit with their constant TDS obsession.

This is stupid. You fight (finance) the fights have even a remote chance of winning and let the others go. You MAGA Rumpster Terrorists and Traitors need to clean up your own act.
Who's the trespasser in your home?

What? Democrats bitch and gripe foul every single time they lose an election.

I have yet to see them predict fraud if they were to lose like the Trumpyberra did in 2016 and in 2020. Furthermore, they followed the procedure established by state laws to challenge elections they dispute. Not so with the New GOP where broad accusations and allegation matter, sometimes more than facts.

I have yet to see them predict fraud if they were to lose like the Trumpyberra did in 2016 and in 2020. Furthermore, they followed the procedure established by state laws to challenge elections they dispute. Not so with the New GOP where broad accusations and allegation matter, sometimes more than facts.
LOL. Seriously? They predict gerrymandering and vote suppression even before elections all the time.

Forum List

Back