Party Deliberately Spreading Misinformation To Get Donations

and I am all for that.

I just wish you would live up to your username and point out the right's hypocrisy
Funny how many lefty posters on here think that because my username is Independent thinker that I should think like they do, otherwise, I can't possibly be an independent thinker unless I think like them.

My side? I am an old Republican. My Side finds the Dems not to our liking but tolerable. But we DO find you MAGA Rumpster Terrorists and Traitors abominations.
What the heck is an old Republican?

How old are you exactly? :p

Funny how many lefty posters on here think that because my username is Independent thinker that I should think like they do, otherwise, I can't possibly be an independent thinker unless I think like them.

You cannot be an independent thinker while carrying water for the right and attacking the left

but you are free to tell yourself that you are, I am sure it makes you feel better

You cannot be an independent thinker while carrying water for the right and attacking the left

but you are free to tell yourself that you are, I am sure it makes you feel better
I will point out the blatant TDS of the left until they stop, including this kangaroo investigation made up of nothing but anti-Trumpers with nothing but anti-Trump rules, done just before the midterms, in prime time nonetheless, with the results of the investigation to be announced just before the midterms. No, no sign of bias there. The latest was just ridiculous, scheduling an impromptu breaking news bombshell report about "someone told me something" and, God forbid, Trump lunged for the steering wheel. I mean come on, give me a break. This was a breaking news bombshell report?

Last edited:
I will point out the blatant TDS of the left until they stop, including this kangaroo investigation made up of nothing but anti-Trumpers with nothing but anti-Trump rules, done just before the midterms, in prime time nonetheless, with the results of the investigation to be announced just before the midterms. No, no sign of bias there.

You are no less biased than the Jan 6th committee

You are no less biased than the Jan 6th committee
Hey, now we are getting somewhere. So, you now admit that the Jan 6th committee is totally biased. OK. Then if it is totally biased from the get go, then why should anyone even pay attention to it in the first place, which is my point. Nothing the committee does has any credibility because it was totally biased from the start. It's nothing but pure partisan politics to score political points before the midterms. It is their agenda to make Trump look as bad as possible. You can always get a conviction in a kangaroo court because that is what a kangaroo court is in the first place. The deck is stacked in their favor and they don't even allow the other side to have any cards. The noose is already set to go. Just have to wrap it up and get to it. Just ask Brittany Griner, who faces her very own kangaroo court.

Last edited:
Of course it is.

I let people make up their own minds what they pay attention to. Not really my job to tell them that
And yet you won't let me make up my own mind if it conflicts with yours. If I don't buy into the left's Jan 6th insurrection nonsense bogus biased hearings (which you seem to admit that they are) then you say that I can't possibly be an independent thinker.

When the House abuses their power to investigate Trump (just because they can with a vote of 218-217), creates a committee with rules that only favor being anti-Trump, have committee members all be anti-Trumpers with a couple of Republican anti-Trumpers mixed in so they can claim the committee is bipartisan, have the hearings just before the midterms with some of the hearings being during prime time for good political effect, wanting to release the results of the investigation just before the midterms, and coming out with new breaking news bombshell evidence that someone told someone something, then the hearings lack any credibility and fairness at all. I mean, come on now, this is the best they've got for bombshell breaking news, someone told me something? Democrats can't even supply the info straight from the horses mouth, it has to be someone told me something?

Three things:

So what if Trump lunged for the steering wheel? Is that bombshell breaking news that he committed a crime? What about Trump ordering metal detectors be taken down because he didn't fear armed protesters? Is that really evidence that he was fine with protesters using weapons on others? How about this little bombshell breaking news headline:

None of the armed protesters in the Capitol used their guns. So, Trump was right. No one had anything to fear from protesters being armed with guns because the protesters never used their guns. Where is that bombshell breaking news from ABC, CBS, NBC, the Jan 6th committee and the like?

And what about the Capitol police being so totally and completely overwhelmed by the protesters, and yet as totally and completely overwhelmed as they were they got control of the situation over those bad guys with guns who weren't even using their guns. The entire thing is a farse.

Last edited:
And yet you won't let me make up my own mind if it conflicts with yours. If I don't buy into the left's Jan 6th insurrection nonsense bogus biased hearings (which you seem to admit that they are) then you say that I can't possibly be an independent thinker.

I never said anything close to this. Your reading skills could use some work.

Well, our current "political" system incentivizes its participants to lie and rip people off.

Maybe we should fix that.

0phc78g.jpg
But how? Our only real choices are either an R or a D who like the system just fine. And, to think that just voting for none of the above would fix the problem is naive.

Forum List

Back