Investigation into Joe Biden hits too close to home for the Swamp

So which disaster would they slide in?
Beats me. Seems like the sort of election where I get my ballot and hand it to the wife and say, "take care of this". I have no interest in what either party is putting out there.

Regarding the Democrats though, I sure can't see Biden drumming up any get-out-the-vote enthusiasm. Which can't be too comforting for his party's U.S. congressional and state level candidates. Perhaps at the start of August, a few weeks before their convention, it might be telling to see how the Democrats political donations are coming along as an indication to the possible need for them to dump Joe.

Bigots is a Republican trate you can’t stand the idea that smith is going to put Trump behind bars …
No, bigotry is what you just did. You are calling all Republicans bigots.

Billy, you are stereotyping people, that is bigotry. Are you really that stupid, that you will stereotype, display bigotry, in calling everyone but yourself a bigot.

Billy, it is the Democrat party that has always been the party of Bigotry. I can start by showing the Democrat President's own support of bigotry, racism.

But for now, we can just laugh at billyduhROCK's display of bigotry. Idiot.

Billy, you are stereotyping people, that is bigotry. Are you really that stupid, that you will stereotype, display bigotry, in calling everyone but yourself a bigot.

Billy, it is the Democrat party that has always been the party of Bigotry. I can start by showing the Democrat President's own support of bigotry, racism.

Projection and gaslighting are all the demented LEFT have to go with.
Of course, served with a heaping of NO SELF-AWARENESS.
:rolleyes:

Oh I get it when you spot a bigot you can’t tell them they are a bigot … you don’t even know the meaning of bigot

stereo typing people is what you do … I hear this happening from you on the right all the time … who you kiding… when I hear a bigot speaking, I point it out… the fact that you don’t like being call a bigot that’s your problem … I call it as I see it …

You know you see republicans trying to make laws that affect people of color … every day you here them call them the “N” word all the time … I just don’t seem to here that kind of thing from dem’s… you hear republicans like trump call Mexican or black poising the blood of Americans … and you come here and try to make a clams of dems as being bigots … when it is us Dems that keep trying to stop your Republican Party from killing people of color every day … attacking them and beating them or hanging them …who do you think you’re kidding
Not me …republicans are bigots deal with it …

Oh I get it when you spot a bigot you can’t tell them they are a bigot … you don’t even know the meaning of bigot

stereo typing people is what you do … I hear this happening from you on the right all the time … who you kiding… when I hear a bigot speaking, I point it out… the fact that you don’t like being call a bigot that’s your problem … I call it as I see it …
Hahahahahahha, you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground. '

Yes, billROCK, you are a bigot. Billy comes in here stereotyping an entire group of people. When called on it, once again BillduhROCK does the same exact thing, BIGOTRY.

I dont like that you called me a bigot? UH, dumbass, it was me pointing out your bigotry, not the other way around. You are that fucking stupid.

You know you see republicans trying to make laws that affect people of color … every day you here them call them the “N” word all the time … I just don’t seem to here that kind of thing from dem’s… you hear republicans like trump call Mexican or black poising the blood of Americans … and you come here and try to make a clams of dems as being bigots … when it is us Dems that keep trying to stop your Republican Party from killing people of color every day … attacking them and beating them or hanging them …who do you think you’re kidding
Not me …republicans are bigots deal with it …
Laws that affect people of color? Laws affect everyone, how about listing those laws, billyboy

Everyday Republicans use the N, word? More bullshit made up from billytheboy

Poisoning the blood of Americans? More made up bullshit from our bigotbillyduhrock

It is democrats trying to stop Republicans from killing democrats? Everyday? More completely made up bullshit.

Nice, in stating all Republicans are bigots, billyduhROCK, uses bigotry.

Billy, your posts are all examples of a bigot stating what they think!

Laws that affect people of color? Laws affect everyone, how about listing those laws, billyboy

Everyday Republicans use the N, word? More bullshit made up from billytheboy

Poisoning the blood of Americans? More made up bullshit from our bigotbillyduhrock

It is democrats trying to stop Republicans from killing democrats? Everyday? More completely made up bullshit.

Nice, in stating all Republicans are bigots, billyduhROCK, uses bigotry.

Billy, your posts are all examples of a bigot stating what they think!
Democrats are such hypocrites.

Hahahahahahha, you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground. '

Yes, billROCK, you are a bigot. Billy comes in here stereotyping an entire group of people. When called on it, once again BillduhROCK does the same exact thing, BIGOTRY.

I dont like that you called me a bigot? UH, dumbass, it was me pointing out your bigotry, not the other way around. You are that fucking stupid.
Like I said you have no clue you’r ignorant

I called you ignorant now you parrot my words.

You are that dumb.
I think you missed the name-calling you lost that battle too ... you guys are so fuck up you can't respond to any question put to you ... you have to come back with childish remarks ... don't bother responding to me you won't get an answer until you grow up

I think you missed the name-calling you lost that battle too ... you guys are so fuck up you can't respond to any question put to you ... you have to come back with childish remarks ... don't bother responding to me you won't get an answer until you grow up
hahahahahahaha, you did not respond to my comment, you came back flaming, for a bit I thought you were gay you were flaming my posts so much.

Now you call the posts I made, posts that you mimic, you call those posts, "childish remarks".

billyduhROCK, your posts were parrots of mine, almost word to word. Billy, you are pointing out that your posts are childish remarks.

Billy, how about posting legitimate questions in response to comments, instead of always thinking you are smart enough to join a battle of insults. You lose when you copy my insults and then state those insults are childish. Childish? I called you a bigot after you stereotyped all the GOP, and you do it again in your current post.

It is not an insult, or name calling. Your posts are that of a bigot. I pointed that out. When you stereotype a group of people that is bigotry. Billy is that ignorant, to think I am simply name calling, or making childish remarks, when I point out bigotry in Billy's comments.

hahahahahahaha, you did not respond to my comment, you came back flaming, for a bit I thought you were gay you were flaming my posts so much.

Now you call the posts I made, posts that you mimic, you call those posts, "childish remarks".

billyduhROCK, your posts were parrots of mine, almost word to word. Billy, you are pointing out that your posts are childish remarks.

Billy, how about posting legitimate questions in response to comments, instead of always thinking you are smart enough to join a battle of insults. You lose when you copy my insults and then state those insults are childish. Childish? I called you a bigot after you stereotyped all the GOP, and you do it again in your current post.

It is not an insult, or name calling. Your posts are that of a bigot. I pointed that out. When you stereotype a group of people that is bigotry. Billy is that ignorant, to think I am simply name calling, or making childish remarks, when I point out bigotry in Billy's comments.
and still you said nothing of value just another reublican loser ... we get it ya got nothing

Regarding the Democrats though, I sure can't see Biden drumming up any get-out-the-vote enthusiasm.
Then you aren't paying attention. The POT's position on abortion will be enormously motivating for Dems, especially women. Independent women as well and according to polls some Repub women. And, of course, the other compelling reason to vote for any lover of the country and democracy is to prevent another term for His Orangeness.

Then you aren't paying attention. The POT's position on abortion will be enormously motivating for Dems, especially women. Independent women as well and according to polls some Repub women. And, of course, the other compelling reason to vote for any lover of the country and democracy is to prevent another term for His Orangeness.
We’ll see if allowing states to make their own laws about abortion override the fact that 1) people are struggling to buy food, are skipping meals, and eating Spam, and 2) are seeing limited resources go to illegals instead of needy citizens.

We’ll see if allowing states to make their own laws about abortion override the fact that 1) people are struggling to buy food, are skipping meals, and eating Spam, and 2) are seeing limited resources go to illegals instead of needy citizens.
We have no idea what Republicans intend to do about inflation.

We do know what they intend to do about abortion.

Oh, and we also know what Republicans do with limited resources for needy citizens. As little as humanly possible.

Forum List

Back