Kamala Harris Laughs at Americans Struggling to Afford Gas (VIDEO)

She needs to be drug tested.

Joe Biden was an absolute disaster to be President. He is clearly the worst President in the history of the Republic. Even worse than Obama and we never thought that would be possible.

It is appropriate that his VP is this silly dumbass piece of shit. Talk about Dumb and Dumber.

The humour is all in the denial of Big Oil being responsible for the price hikes. Who the fk else could be responsible?

In countries where the price isn't manipulated by America's big oil interests, the stuff is still at bargain basement prices.

Go figure!

She is odd, and laughs at inappropriate times, but this isn't one of them.
The article is simply false.
She was laughing at the woman who said she was going to make her own gasoline.

God help us if she is ever President we will be in deep trouble.
Remember how the Psychocrats attacked Sarah Palin because they thought that she was not capable of being President.
Palin's competence is miles above Kamala Harris's.

The humour is all in the denial of Big Oil being responsible for the price hikes. Who the fk else could be responsible?

In countries where the price isn't manipulated by America's big oil interests, the stuff is still at bargain basement prices.

Go figure!
Is this Kamala's sock account? That would make soooo much sense!

Biden diesel hit $6.39 a gallon here in our Dem run blue state. Jacking up the price of growing and transporting food. :oops: How soon before the poor and working class start eating cat food.

God help us if she is ever President we will be in deep trouble.
Remember how the Psychocrats attacked Sarah Palin because they thought that she was not capable of being President.
Palin's competence is miles above Kamala Harris's.
I'm pretty sure that's why the Tan Messiah Cabal chose her. They KNEW all hell would break loose with the plans they had and they needed to make Joe seem like the better option. I fear for the future of this nation and I HATE the schemers in the shadows who are calling the shots.

FW2YUQ1XkAEwSiY.jpg

She needs to be drug tested.

As much as I hate Kamala Harris, Gateway Pundit is stretching this one. There was a joke going on at the same time she was talking about gas prices so she was laughing at the joke, not high gas prices. Come on, we can win this one without having to make shit up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back