Party Deliberately Spreading Misinformation To Get Donations

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Well, our current "political" system incentivizes its participants to lie and rip people off.

Maybe we should fix that.

0phc78g.jpg

Why do Democrats do this? They have purposely lied in order to get donations. Are they going to return ill gotten donations?

It's campaign fundraising. No different then let's say, sending out a fundraising letter to solicit "donations" to help fight an election that was supposedly "stolen". :)

Why do Democrats do this? They have purposely lied in order to get donations. Are they going to return ill gotten donations?

Who cares what Nate Silver says. Is he working on his credibility again?

It's campaign fundraising. No different then let's say, sending out a fundraising letter to solicit "donations" to help fight an election that was supposedly "stolen". :)
Oh. Now I understand, you attack the other side's moral values and ethics, meanwhile you do very same things.

I'll certainly check into all that fundraising by distribution of false information as soon as I finish reading all these donation requests to help reinstate trump, since he still claims the election was stolen.

This is stupid. You fight (finance) the fights have even a remote chance of winning and let the others go. You MAGA Rumpster Terrorists and Traitors need to clean up your own act.

Thought you were talking about this.

My bad.

This is stupid. You fight (finance) the fights have even a remote chance of winning and let the others go. You MAGA Rumpster Terrorists and Traitors need to clean up your own act.
So, you are admitting that your side, who claims to be morally superior and more ethical, does the exact same thing as those you accuse?

Thought you were talking about this.

My bad.
LOL. You hit the nail on the head! Congratulations! You win the gold star prize. This thread is about those who claim to be morally superior and more ethical, yet actually does the same exact things as the other side does.

Oh. Now I understand, you attack the other side's moral values and ethics, meanwhile you do very same things.
You don't see a difference in citing separate pollsters numbers and claiming the entirety of the system is corrupt only if and when you lose?

One is exponentially worse than the other.

So, you are admitting that your side, who claims to be morally superior and more ethical, does the exact same thing as those you accuse?

My side? I am an old Republican. My Side finds the Dems not to our liking but tolerable. But we DO find you MAGA Rumpster Terrorists and Traitors abominations.

Forum List

Back