Parents & Teachers Need To Tell Kids That Gays & SCOTUS Are Wrong

Within a decade, it will be illegal to refuse to rent a space to a gay person or couple in this country. Will the OP live to see it? Hope so. Maybe he'll get some great new neighbors.

It is always strange and sad to see bigotry and ignorance so proudly paraded around.

As someone who takes Jesus's command to love my neighbor seriously I find it very difficult to know how to love bigots.

Gays, gays, gays
Muslims, Muslims, Muslims
Haters gonna hate, hate, hate
Shake it off.
I don't really hate all Muslims or all gays either. I see them as sick people who don't realize they are sick. They don't see the error of their ways. The ones who do know that their ways are not correct, and push it on everyone else anyway, yes, THEM I hate., They are enemies of America, and they should be stopped.

Yeah.....thats not hatred at all.....you are showing your love for them by attacking them.....

It is always strange and sad to see bigotry and ignorance so proudly paraded around.

As someone who takes Jesus's command to love my neighbor seriously I find it very difficult to know how to love bigots.
Me too. Hard to love guys who hate Christians.

Within a decade, it will be illegal to refuse to rent a space to a gay person or couple in this country. Will the OP live to see it? Hope so. Maybe he'll get some great new neighbors.
It already is illegal in Florida. Nobody cares or pays any attention to a law that has zero chance of being enforced. If anyone did enforce it, they'd be out of a job.

th

This is no time for parents, teachers, clergy, counselers, sports coaches and any adults who children look to for guidance, to be silent. This is NOT the time for people to try to be uninvolved. The gay disease and its supporters in half of the Supreme Court must be denounced loud and clear, for the foolish and mistaken notion that homosexuality has any validity at all. Kids, age 13 and older, should be carefully counseled to stop this plague of false thought from infecting their young minds.

With a Supreme Court ruling in favor of same sex marriage, it is now much easier for pervert gays to spread their sickness to children by using the Supreme Court decision as a tool to denormalize kids, much the same way that Muslim propagandists use freedom of speech to spread their hateful and destructive message of Islam, spread by Muslim Brotherhood groups.
So everybody on facebook is using that stupid rainbow app to change their profile pics and their cover pictures rainbow.

My 12 year old daughter used the app because she has a cousin who did, and she thought it was pretty, so she used it on a collage of pictures of her and her best friend at the beach. 12 year old girls.

Which immediately caused people to start asking her if she and her girlfriend are GAY. That's the way the pro-homo lobby treats kids who actually endorse them. They jump all over them to ask them about their sexual preferences and inquire as to their activities with their little friends.

She was taken aback. Me not so much, but it was one of those things where it sort of had to happen before I could say anything, because of course her reaction would have been "but mom everybody should be able to love each other!" with 12 year old logic. So I explained to her that it wasn't an issue that needed 12 year olds weighing in one way or the other on it. She removed the app, removed her post where she said "NO ME AND ******* ARE NOT DATING SO QUIT ASKING!" I told her to delete any references to it at all and that if the ppl didn't shut up about it, delete them as friends and I would give them a call.

Fucking homo nation. The REASON facebook puts that shit on is in order to engage young kids. It's disgusting.

It already is illegal in Florida. Nobody cares or pays any attention to a law that has zero chance of being enforced. If anyone did enforce it, they'd be out of a job.

th
That is an awesome image, lol.

Propaganda old man, pure bullshit like that Islamophobia you promote. Hatred makes you unworthy of anything but being put down like the sick old dog that you are.
That's what YOU are typing >> "Propaganda" whiich you are fully programmed by, such as your silly use of the word "Islamaphobia", which of course doesn't exist.

There is no such thing as Islamaphobia, or Islamaphobe. This is a creation of Muslim propagandists who are constantly at work trying to subvert America, and all of Western civilization, ("from within" **) and transform it into an Islamic state. A "phobia" is an irrational fear based on nothing. But fear of jihad (violent or non-violent) is perfectly rational, as established by 25,000 violent, Muslim, jihadist attacks since 9/11, and thousands of instances of Islamization in schools, universities, workplaces, various branches of the government, airports, private homes, and the public streets. In addition, false usage of the word "phobia" is offensive to those of us who suffer from a REAL mental illness of a phobia, as I do > (agoraphobia).

** "The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Process" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad, in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within, and sabotaging its miserable house, by their hands and the hands of the believers, so that it is eliminated, and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

(Mohamed Akram, An Explanatory Memorandum on the Strategic Goal for the Group in North America, May 22. 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, U.S. vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

So now you know the answer to the question I asked you about May 1991, which you, of course, were oblivious to, as liberals generally are about Islamization. Want to try to take the Islamization Quiz ? HA HA HA. Yeah you'd really go gar with that, wouldn't you ? :laugh:

PS - the invalidation card went out years ago.

Invalidation is hard-wired into liberals

This is no time for parents, teachers, clergy, counselers, sports coaches and any adults who children look to for guidance, to be silent. This is NOT the time for people to try to be uninvolved. The gay disease and its supporters in half of the Supreme Court must be denounced loud and clear, for the foolish and mistaken notion that homosexuality has any validity at all. Kids, age 13 and older, should be carefully counseled to stop this plague of false thought from infecting their young minds.

With a Supreme Court ruling in favor of same sex marriage, it is now much easier for pervert gays to spread their sickness to children by using the Supreme Court decision as a tool to denormalize kids, much the same way that Muslim propagandists use freedom of speech to spread their hateful and destructive message of Islam, spread by Muslim Brotherhood groups.

The largest cluster-fuck is the Christian mind. It's owners think they know the religion inside out, that they think they know Jesus and that they can judge others. They think we're a Christian nation and that freedom of religion allows for them the right to discriminate. They don't understand what the word 'secular' means and they can't fathom to understand the separation of church and state. Christians in America are racists and bigots.

Parents & Teachers Need To Tell Kids That Gays & SCOTUS Are Wrong

Only, most don't believe that, just morons like you do. Well, morons like you and those four others on the SC who acted like children in this case, literally.
You also must believe that PMS is a woman....with a dick.

Yeah you are not hating gays at all.
I am hating.....

You could have stopped right there, and your post would have been just as true.

There's a reason why anti-gay sentiment is dying out: its not rational. It serves no purpose to hate gays, solves no problems, only creates new ones. The more people know gays, the fewer fucks they have to give. As gays are unremarkably. They're just folks.

And hating them serves no purpose.

You could have stopped right there, and your post would have been just as true.
There's a reason why anti-gay sentiment is dying out: its not rational. It serves no purpose to hate gays, solves no problems, only creates new ones. The more people know gays, the fewer fucks they have to give. As gays are unremarkably. They're just folks. And hating them serves no purpose.
It's NOT dying out. As a matter of fact it is soaring right now, due to the pushiness and nastiness of gays, of late.If they wouldn't DEMAND that others conform to their sick lifestyle, they'd probably be tolerated effortlessly.

The largest cluster-fuck is the Christian mind. It's owners think they know the religion inside out, that they think they know Jesus and that they can judge others. They think we're a Christian nation and that freedom of religion allows for them the right to discriminate. They don't understand what the word 'secular' means and they can't fathom to understand the separation of church and state. Christians in America are racists and bigots.
There you have it. Christian bashing. And the more of this bigotry against Christians, the more vitriol against gays there will be continue to be, and its growing. Not hard to see why.

Also, this dumbass doesn't even know why homosexuality is denounced, completely aside from religion. It is a MENTAL ABERRATION. It is an abnormal perversion, practiced by sick, DERANGED PERVERTS.

Last edited:
To quote from a lavish Broadway musical, "You've got to be carefully taught". And thus the bigots will rely on the minds of children to perpetuate hatred, fear and suspicions.

Teach your children with honesty and love, not with fear and stereotypes.

Forum List

Back