Parents & Teachers Need To Tell Kids That Gays & SCOTUS Are Wrong

You are just cheering on refusing housing to someone because they are gay- not hate at all.
No more than if you refused to rent out to blacks or Jews it would be out of hate- you would be just showing them Christ's love.
Has nothing to do with Christ's love. It has to do with rejecting an invalid, false lifestyle, and protecting the public, especially children, from it. Got it, now ?

This is no time for parents, teachers, clergy, counselers, sports coaches and any adults who children look to for guidance, to be silent. This is NOT the time for people to try to be uninvolved. The gay disease and its supporters in half of the Supreme Court must be denounced loud and clear, for the foolish and mistaken notion that homosexuality has any validity at all. Kids, age 13 and older, should be carefully counseled to stop this plague of false thought from infecting their young minds.

With a Supreme Court ruling in favor of same sex marriage, it is now much easier for pervert gays to spread their sickness to children by using the Supreme Court decision as a tool to denormalize kids, much the same way that Muslim propagandists use freedom of speech to spread their hateful and destructive message of Islam, spread by Muslim Brotherhood groups.
Without your imaginary God you have no basis for your beliefs
His God is the hatred of others.
All I know is I wouldn't let you anywhere near my children but I would let them near gay people

You call for violence against gays, asshole. Anything bad that happens to you has been earned, in spades.
Uh, where (page # and Post # please) did I call for violence against gays ? I don't recall that.

And since sealybobo agreed with you, then he can come up with an answer to this question also. Well, bobo ?

Last edited:
You are just cheering on refusing housing to someone because they are gay- not hate at all.
No more than if you refused to rent out to blacks or Jews it would be out of hate- you would be just showing them Christ's love.
Has nothing to do with Christ's love. It has to do with rejecting an invalid, false lifestyle, and protecting the public, especially children, from it. Got it, now ?
How do we protect the public from you?

All I know is I wouldn't let you anywhere near my children but I would let them near gay people

That makes you 2 things

1. Extremely stupid.

2. Just as sick as the gays themselves

PS - "gays' is a false name. Queer is the correct word. :biggrin:

How do we protect the public from you?
What a coincidence, I'm thinking just that, about YOU.
yepp.gif

Time to get over gays being your equals old man, since they are and by law almost are. Your world here has ended, and all you can do is cry your bitter tears and rant...

These are the same type of people that:

1. Rejected the end of Slavery and supported Jim Crow Laws.

2. Objected to women having the right to vote.

3. Objected to the end of Interracial Marriage Bans.

4. Objected to the end of Segregation.

5. Believed the Mark of Can were Black Africans.

So it is no surprise to me the Social Conservatives are digging their heals in and screaming at the top of their lungs about losing another group of people they are no longer to discriminate against when it come to marriage.

Social Conservatives are sad and pathetic excuse of human that if they had their way they would make this country the Christian version of Iran...

Time to get over gays being your equals old man, since they are and by law almost are. Your world here has ended, and all you can do is cry your bitter tears and rant...

These are the same type of people that:

1. Rejected the end of Slavery and supported Jim Crow Laws.

2. Objected to women having the right to vote.

3. Objected to the end of Interracial Marriage Bans.

4. Objected to the end of Segregation.

5. Believed the Mark of Can were Black Africans.

So it is no surprise to me the Social Conservatives are digging their heals in and screaming at the top of their lungs about losing another group of people they are no longer to discriminate against when it come to marriage.

Social Conservatives are sad and pathetic excuse of human that if they had their way they would make this country the Christian version of Iran...
You know what pisses me off about gays like Bruce Jenner? Their conservative. If it weren't for the Republicans using gay as a widgets you they probably have the gays

Who cares about Christ love. My ancestor walked the earth at the same time Jesus walk the earth if I'm going to thank anybody it's going to be him and her for mating and producing that child that would ultimately lead to my birth

To quote from a lavish Broadway musical, "You've got to be carefully taught". And thus the bigots will rely on the minds of children to perpetuate hatred, fear and suspicions.

Teach your children with honesty and love, not with fear and stereotypes.
Not a matter of stereotypes. It's a matter of mental deviation from normal sexuality. Homosexuality simply is NOT NORMAL. It is BONKERS. :biggrin: And it is the gays who are bigots. They are bigots against straight people and especially Christians, and they don't care whose religious freedom and rights they trample on.
First, are you arguing from peer reviewed studies, or stereotypes?

Next, let's talk about how Christians are being trampled. LGBT customers, let me repeat that, customers are contracting the wedding vendor of their choice to cater and arrainge their affair. They come with cash and credit cards in hand and all they expect is to receive the same high level of service which caused them to select that vendor.

The vendor is open to the public. She serves the community with pride and hard work.

And how do these vendors respond? Do they draw on the primary tenets of the faith they have devoted their lives to? Do they recall the words of Jesus Christ when He commanded that you love each other as you would be loved? Do they recall His teaching that he who is without sin shall cast the first stone?

No. They fall back on a letter from Paul as a trump card for the words of Christ. They judge, in spite of the admonition that they too shall be judged.

Now, I understand that Christ is within each heart and on His terms. But, as a Christian I could not ignore the essential message of love and togetherness.

In spite of my own beliefs, which I would never hold loosely, I understand the beliefs of others. But if serving the LGBT community puts your immortal soul in danger due to the 'sin' of they homosexual, does that danger still exist should someone who is a thief, someone who takes the Lord's name in vein, someone who fails to honor his father and mother, someone who fails to remember the Sabbath and keep it holy, someone who covers his neighbor's wife (all sins specifically named by God Himself, as opposed to the 'sin' of homosexuality) aren't all those sins vetted by e vendors?

Nope! This claim of "religious freedom" in commerce or at the state or county level is nothing more than good old fashioned Gay bashing. The reaction one would expect from a group motivated by fear and suspicion.

What gall! To use religion to perpetuate repression. The slave holders did it. It's in the playbook.

Religious freedom does not include the freedom to see the law of the land as nothing more than a suggestion. Once that behavior is sanctioned by the state, the camel's nose slides stealthily under the tent. A generation or two latter, and our society would be closer in line with the Taliban than the freedom we all hope for and work for and, if necessary, die for.

This is no time for parents, teachers, clergy, counselers, sports coaches and any adults who children look to for guidance, to be silent. This is NOT the time for people to try to be uninvolved. The gay disease and its supporters in half of the Supreme Court must be denounced loud and clear, for the foolish and mistaken notion that homosexuality has any validity at all. Kids, age 13 and older, should be carefully counseled to stop this plague of false thought from infecting their young minds.

With a Supreme Court ruling in favor of same sex marriage, it is now much easier for pervert gays to spread their sickness to children by using the Supreme Court decision as a tool to denormalize kids, much the same way that Muslim propagandists use freedom of speech to spread their hateful and destructive message of Islam, spread by Muslim Brotherhood groups.
Are you one of those people who want gay children to commit suicide?

Are you one of those people who want gay children to commit suicide?
No, he'll fire the gun himself...

To quote from a lavish Broadway musical, "You've got to be carefully taught". And thus the bigots will rely on the minds of children to perpetuate hatred, fear and suspicions.

Teach your children with honesty and love, not with fear and stereotypes.
Not a matter of stereotypes. It's a matter of mental deviation from normal sexuality. Homosexuality simply is NOT NORMAL. It is BONKERS. :biggrin: And it is the gays who are bigots. They are bigots against straight people and especially Christians, and they don't care whose religious freedom and rights they trample on.
First, are you arguing from peer reviewed studies, or stereotypes?

Next, let's talk about how Christians are being trampled. LGBT customers, let me repeat that, customers are contracting the wedding vendor of their choice to cater and arrainge their affair. They come with cash and credit cards in hand and all they expect is to receive the same high level of service which caused them to select that vendor.

The vendor is open to the public. She serves the community with pride and hard work.

And how do these vendors respond? Do they draw on the primary tenets of the faith they have devoted their lives to? Do they recall the words of Jesus Christ when He commanded that you love each other as you would be loved? Do they recall His teaching that he who is without sin shall cast the first stone?

No. They fall back on a letter from Paul as a trump card for the words of Christ. They judge, in spite of the admonition that they too shall be judged.

Now, I understand that Christ is within each heart and on His terms. But, as a Christian I could not ignore the essential message of love and togetherness.

In spite of my own beliefs, which I would never hold loosely, I understand the beliefs of others. But if serving the LGBT community puts your immortal soul in danger due to the 'sin' of they homosexual, does that danger still exist should someone who is a thief, someone who takes the Lord's name in vein, someone who fails to honor his father and mother, someone who fails to remember the Sabbath and keep it holy, someone who covers his neighbor's wife (all sins specifically named by God Himself, as opposed to the 'sin' of homosexuality) aren't all those sins vetted by e vendors?

Nope! This claim of "religious freedom" in commerce or at the state or county level is nothing more than good old fashioned Gay bashing. The reaction one would expect from a group motivated by fear and suspicion.

What gall! To use religion to perpetuate repression. The slave holders did it. It's in the playbook.

Religious freedom does not include the freedom to see the law of the land as nothing more than a suggestion. Once that behavior is sanctioned by the state, the camel's nose slides stealthily under the tent. A generation or two latter, and our society would be closer in line with the Taliban than the freedom we all hope for and work for and, if necessary, die for.
The Taliban is what they want, the Taliban for Jesus.

Our children knew it was wrong before the SCOTUS ruling.

And our children will continue to be taught that there isn't anything wrong with being gay.

Someone at school called my daughter gay and she said that was wrong. Men are gay, women are lesbians. And even if she was a lesbian, so what? She was eight. I was very proud of her.

The largest cluster-fuck is the Christian mind. It's owners think they know the religion inside out, that they think they know Jesus and that they can judge others. They think we're a Christian nation and that freedom of religion allows for them the right to discriminate. They don't understand what the word 'secular' means and they can't fathom to understand the separation of church and state. Christians in America are racists and bigots.
What a stupid and bigoted post.

And our children will continue to be taught that there isn't anything wrong with being gay.

Someone at school called my daughter gay and she said that was wrong. Men are gay, women are lesbians. And even if she was a lesbian, so what? She was eight. I was very proud of her.
Awesome, your eight year old knows the specifics of homosexuality. That's some awesome parenting there.

Awesome, your eight year old knows the specifics of homosexuality. That's some awesome parenting there.
Yes, it is, my little **** for Christ...

Forum List

Back