for they will inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Exactly. The same Jesus who said "love your enemy", ruthlessly upbraided them daily. True?

The expression of love necessarily differs tremendously depending on the situation. True?

Now grow a set, for it is written;

"Anyone whose balls have been crushed cannot become a member of the assembly of the Lord"

ITS THE LAW

Last edited:
Exactly.

Now grow a set, for it is written;

"Anyone whose balls have been crushed cannot become a member of the assembly of the Lord"

ITS THE LAW
Isaiah 14:

How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[b]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”

15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

Wasn't your beloved Jesus also accused of being possessed by a devil?

You are dangerously close to crossing a line from which no one can ever return... Carry on!

Matthew 12:

22 Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see.

23 All the people were astonished and said, “Could this be the Son of David?”

24 But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.”

25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them,

“Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? 27 And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28 But if it is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you."

Matthew 12:
"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events." (Dead Sea Scrolls. Manual of discipline)

Listen Dude.

You suck at acting. You have been thoroughly and lovingly excoriated, your pathetic attempts to justify your vile and degrading beliefs, by quoting the words of scriptures that remain above your grasp, subjects about which you know nothing, have been completely and irrefutably extirpated.

It can't be undone. Get over it.:flirtysmile4:

You are prancing around here completely naked trying to peddle bread baked on human dung.

May I offer you a fig leaf? Maybe you can learn to stitch animal skins together to hide your shame

Last edited:
Isaiah 14:

How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[b]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”

15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.
That is in reference to

Satan

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events." (Dead Sea Scrolls. Manual of discipline)

Listen Dude.

You suck at acting. You have been thoroughly and lovingly excoriated, your pathetic attempts to justify your vile and degrading beliefs, by quoting the words of scriptures that remain above your grasp, have been completely and irrefutably extirpated. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It can't be undone. Get over it.

I don't claim to be anything other than what I am.

As far as my beliefs - if they are vile and degrading to you - then we may be on different paths...

What I believe:

I believe in one God,

the Father almighty,

maker of heaven and earth,

of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,

the Only Begotten Son of God,

born of the Father before all ages.

God from God, Light from Light,

true God from true God,

begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;

through him all things were made.

For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven,

by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,

and became man.

For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,

he suffered death and was buried,

and rose again on the third day

in accordance with the Scriptures.

He ascended into heaven

and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory

to judge the living and the dead

and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,

who proceeds from the Father and the Son,

who with the Father and the Son, is adored and glorified,

who has spoken through the Prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.

I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins

and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead

and the life of the world to come. Amen.

That is what I have been taught and that is what I believe.

As far as other beliefs:

- I believe in Loving Your Neighbor As Yourself

- Treat others as you wish to be treated

- Helping those less fortunate than yourself

- Not judging others lest you be judged accordingly

I believe there are many things we may not know - but there will come a time that all will be revealed.

I also believe that there "could be" different paths to salvation - my personal path is through "The Catholic Church" as is professed in the Nicene Creed - that does not mean everyone has the same path as I have - nor do I or would I judge others on a different path - that is not my role.

I believe there are many things we may not know - but there will come a time that all will be revealed.
We?

How many of you are there? Is that you Legion? Long time no see? lol. Still stuck with the swine?

Guess what time it is? Mr We. "Many will purify themselves and be refined, making themselves shinning white, but the wicked shall continue in wickedness and none of them shall understand."

Last edited:
We?

How many of you are there? Is that you Legion? Long time no see? lol...Still running with swine?

Guess what time it is? Mr We. "Many will purify themselves and be refined, making themselves shinning white, but the wicked shall continue in wickedness and none of them shall understand."

I would hope not - the swine you're referring to ran off a cliff to their untimely death. ;) (Of course, you would know that, wouldn't you?)

Being that I am alive and well - nor do I have (or ever have had) anything to do with the swine you're referring to - I would venture to say that your opinion of me is utterly invalid.

I would hope not - the swine you're referring to ran off a cliff to their untimely death. ;) (Of course, you would know that, wouldn't you?)
What do you think you're doing in Church when you get on your knees seeking spiritual life from a matzo? What do you think happened in the same day that you willingly defied the law of God?

Didn't you read the story of the talking serpent, Adam and Eve, and their expulsion from Eden?

:aug08_031:

Being that I am alive and well - nor do I have (or ever have had) anything to do with the swine you're referring to - I would venture to say that your opinion of me is utterly invalid.
You do know that "The Death" consequent to defying the commands of God is not about biological death. Don't you? No? Thats a shame. You do have my sincerest condolences.

Don't take it too hard. Billions of people, er, um, idolators, screwed up too. Failed "THE TEST"

There are dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead.

Last edited:
You do know that "The Death" consequent to defying the commands of God is not about biological death. Don't you? No? Thats a shame. You do have my sincerest condolences.

A-last! You profess belief in something other than "biological life and death". Tell me more...

A-last! You profess belief in something other than "biological life and death". Tell me more...
Sure.

Once upon a time, I saw and heard with my own eyes and ears grown men on their knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that they ate for spiritual life completely oblivious to the fact that what they were actually doing in church while praying for eternal life was what they openly taught results in death, hell, and ultimately destruction. WTF!

Then in an astonishing leap of brilliance made the connection to the talking serpent fairy tale.

It was happening right in front of me. Children, less aware than me, were being led to this "death" by scary crazy freaks, poisonous talking serpents that sounded just like pusillanimous you. :cuckoo:

Fortunately, I remain immune to their deadly poison. Thank God! Praise Jesus! Hallelujah! Amen!

What you don't seem to realize (go figure) is that, to the living, your sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

Can I get an oink oink? :777:

Last edited:
Sure.

Once upon a time, I saw and heard with my own eyes and ears grown men on their knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that they ate for spiritual life completely oblivious to the fact that what they were actually doing in church while praying for eternal life was what they openly taught results in death, hell, and ultimately destruction. WTF!

Then in an astonishing leap of brilliance made the connection to the talking serpent fairy tale.

It was happening right in front of me. Children, less aware than me, were being led to this "death" by scary crazy freaks, poisonous talking serpents that sounded just like pusillanimous you. :cuckoo:

Fortunately, I remain immune to their deadly poison. Thank God! Praise Jesus! Hallelujah! Amen!

What you don't seem to realize (go figure) is that, to the living, your sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

Can I get an oink oink? :777:

Made by human hands?

What else was made by human hands? Think deeply...

• The tent of meetings (Where God communicated with both Moses and Joshua directly).
  • The Ark of The Covenant
  • The Courtyard
  • The Temple of Simon

I can go on and on. When God blesses and sanctifies objects (even made by human hands) they become Holy and divine to both Mankind and God. All of these objects were made by human hands in order to gain communion with God. The Eucharist is called the Holy Communion because it too represents mankind's communion with God.

You can babble here all you want - on and on and on - with the same dozen "catch phrases" ignoring the thousands of other written words - like you have been for years - calling everyone else blind - when in the end, could it be that you have been blinded by your own pride and arrogance?

"Do not judge yet you be judged - by the same measure you judge others you too will be judged."

What else was made by human hands? Think deeply...

• The tent of meetings (Where God communicated with both Moses and Joshua directly).
  • The Ark of The Covenant
  • The Courtyard
  • The Temple of Simon
Exactly. Now you think deeply.

"For I know that after my death you will surely act corruptly and turn aside from the way that I taught you to follow the Law. And in the days to come evil will befall you, because you will do what is evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking him to anger through the work of your hands."

Deut 31:29

There is nothing that man can make that is holy, separate, as God (who is incorporeal) is Holy.

Such a preposterous "belief" is the epitome of false pride, human arrogance, and VANITY.

You reek of it. Can't you smell that smell?

Listen guy. I'm sure that because you love Jesus so much you wouldn't mind being proven wrong as long as Jesus is proven right, "Ad maiorem Dei gloriam inque hominum salutem." Capisci?

Consider it done. No one who does not do what is right is righteous........Now off you go!

Last edited:
Exactly. Now you think deeply.

"For I know that after my death you will surely act corruptly and turn aside from the way that I taught you to follow the Law. And in the days to come evil will befall you, because you will do what is evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking him to anger through the work of your hands."

Deut 31:29

There is nothing that man can make that is holy, separate, as God (who is incorporeal) is Holy.

Such a preposterous "belief" is the epitome of false pride, human arrogance, and VANITY.

You reek of it. Can't you smell that smell?

Listen guy. I'm sure that because you love Jesus so much you wouldn't mind being proven wrong as long as Jesus is proven right, "Ad maiorem Dei gloriam inque hominum salutem." Capisci?

Consider it done. No one who does not do what is right is righteous........Now off you go!
You quote St. Ignatius of Loyola - founder of the Jesuits - Roman Catholic order - who all firmly believe in the Holy Eucharist.

"It is a summary of the idea that any work that is not evil, even one that would normally be considered inconsequential to the spiritual life, can be spiritually meritorious if it is performed in order to give glory to God."

Well done.

Catholics believe they communicate to God through the Pope. Catholics mindlessly speaking in tongues, chant, pray the rosery, pray to Mary, sit, stand, kneel. The religions prayer is a public ritual. They use statues, idols trinkets, memorized creeds, prayers, gestures, movements, motions & positions. It is not communication between two persons. It is just a religious show practice of reciting words into the air.

Matthew 6:7-8

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.

6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.

8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Catholics believe they communicate to God through the Pope. Catholics mindlessly speaking in tongues, chant, pray the rosery, pray to Mary, sit, stand, kneel. The religions prayer is a public ritual. They use statues, idols trinkets, memorized creeds, prayers, gestures, movements, motions & positions. It is not communication between two persons. It is just a religious show practice of reciting words into the air.
Such knowledge! And presented with great comedy as well! Now please, I am eager to hear what you have to teach us about the State of the Union address.

You quote St. Ignatius of Loyola - founder of the Jesuits - Roman Catholic order -
Really? Who knew? I do think it is a good motto and inspiration for a pure motive...Don't you?

who all firmly believe in the Holy Eucharist.
No kidding? lol. Oh well, nobody's perfect...Did you know that the first Jesuits were all cryptic‑Jews? Ignatius Loyola himself was a cryptic‑Jew...They have always been on the lunatic fringe of Catholicism. I'm sure you knew that, didn't you? I was close with a Jesuit priest many moons ago who always had a new Pope joke every time we met for study, funny stuff... He actually had the faith to admit to me that a lie had found its way into the Church before he died.

Unlike you.

"It is a summary of the idea that any work that is not evil, even one that would normally be considered inconsequential to the spiritual life, can be spiritually meritorious if it is performed in order to give glory to God."
Defying the Law of God is never spiritually meritorious. It does not give glory to God. Its giving God the finger. You might as well go to church and scream fuck you to God. You may not realize this but you die every single time you willingly defy the law of God at mass, by worshipping a matzo, never finding peace in death. I will acknowledge that for you this is a deep and profoundly spiritual religious experience, its just not a very good one. No one knows this better than you.

You may be imagining that you will live forever by doing that which your own holy book teaches results in death without having an inkling that you have died. I am happy that this does it for you.

Well done.
Thanks!

I would also like to thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of swine that do not ruminate by so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing death, a curse, consequent to setting that instruction aside.

Well done yourself!

Don't take it too hard. You should be happy and thank God that you are still alive in body, if not in spirit, and still have a little time left to rise from your grave and bear fruit worthy of repentance.

Your welcome! You ungrateful prick...

Last edited:
Catholics believe they communicate to God through the Pope.
Another ignorant person who doesn't understand thesubject matter (Catholicism) but spouts off about it just the same.. How intellectually dishonest!

Other than that, it looks like I've found antoher candidate for Ignore

I also believe that there "could be" different paths to salvation - my personal path is through "The Catholic Church" as is professed in the Nicene Creed - that does not mean everyone has the same path as I have - nor do I or would I judge others on a different path - that is not my role.
WRONG

Jesus said that HE is the Way, the Truth and the Life

It stands to reason that His Church is THE Way to Heaven and there is no other..

Forum List

Back