Palin Trash Attack Medal of Honor Marine, Father of Palin Child, Grandchild

Sorry but the Clintons hold the title....

Sorry, but the Clinton's never stooped so low to attack Medal of Honor Marines.

Nah, she just sat back and watched as Americans were murdered in Benghazi and did nothing to help them.

Fantasy scenario unless you have the only proof that eight investigations couldn't uncover.

I guess you don't stay current on the news. It's been common knowledge that there was an order to stand down. There are very few people who have that sort of power. Obama certainly, The Chairman of the joint Chiefs, Hillary, and probably the Secretary of the Army, Air Force or Navy. A nice small list and no one knows who did it... Sure they don't.....

Former deputy chief of mission in Libya: U.S. military assets told to stand down

Benghazi hearing: U.S. military assets were told to stand down - CNNPolitics.com

Nah, she just sat back and watched as Americans were murdered in Benghazi and did nothing to help them.

Fantasy scenario unless you have the only proof that eight investigations couldn't uncover.

I guess you don't stay current on the news. It's been common knowledge that there was an order to stand down. There are very few people who have that sort of power. Obama certainly, The Chairman of the joint Chiefs, Hillary, and probably the Secretary of the Army, Air Force or Navy. A nice small list and no one knows who did it... Sure they don't.....

Former deputy chief of mission in Libya: U.S. military assets told to stand down

Benghazi hearing: U.S. military assets were told to stand down - CNNPolitics.com
That's been well explored, There was no unit close enough to be effective and all of the scenarios were shot down long ago lacking any elements that could have had any success at all.

Just wait for that movie to come out. Shit will hit the fan and get what was crusted over all stinky again. Toodles, HiLIARy.

Just wait for that movie to come out. Shit will hit the fan and get what was crusted over all stinky again. Toodles, HiLIARy.

Only the hardest heads don't understand that after 70,000 pages, 8 investigations, 50 hearings and millions of inches of newsprint nothing new is going to undo the Benghazi story. Hillary Clinton made a laughing stock of the last hearing only a fool would keep pressing a losing position.

That's been well explored, There was no unit close enough to be effective and all of the scenarios were shot down long ago lacking any elements that could have had any success at all.

No, it hasn't. That lying bitch has been hiding and destroying reams of paper that would convict her in a new York minute if it ever got out. What HAS gotten out is damning enough that anyone who isn't totally in her back pocket knows just what a corrupt bitch she is.

Only the hardest heads don't understand that after 70,000 pages, 8 investigations, 50 hearings and millions of inches of newsprint nothing new is going to undo the Benghazi story. Hillary Clinton made a laughing stock of the last hearing only a fool would keep pressing a losing position.

Only the most willfully blind will ignore the fact that they have been doing everything possible to destroy evidence of their wrongdoing. Four Americans died in a shithole, without support, because it would have made obama look like shit in an election cycle. That's the sort of corrupt pricks you support. Congrats, you're an asshole.

Stand Down.

Those two words will go in the history books of how corrupt this administration is. And it will be THEIR downfall.

Sad to see the Palins wrestle the Duggars for title of slimiest family in America.

Two weeks after Bristol Palin gave birth to daughter Sailor Grace, her ex-fiancé, Dakota Meyer, is claiming to be the biological father and seeking joint custody.

Bristol's mother, former vice-presidential candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, spoke to ET exclusively about Meyer's claims.

"For many months we have been trying to reach out to Dakota Myers [sic] and he has wanted nothing to do with either Bristol's pregnancy or the baby," Palin told ET.

"Paramount to the entire Palin family is the health and welfare of Sailor Grace," she added, claiming that Meyer is attempting to "save face."

Meyer filed legal documents alleging that he's Sailor Grace's father, and is seeking joint custody of the newborn girl, as well as child support, TMZ reports.

Bristol, who has never publicly revealed the identity of Sailor's father, got engaged to Meyer in March 2015 and planned to get married two months later in May. One week before the wedding was set to take place, the nuptials were called off. In June, it was revealed that she was expecting.

Bristol's rep, David Martin, also addressed Meyer's legal filing, telling ET, "My values are such that a real American hero doesn't ask for child support."

Meyer, a Marine Corps veteran and Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, shared a photo of Sailor Grace to Instagram, shortly after she was born on Dec. 23.

Meyer captioned the photo, "Best Christmas present ever!! I couldn't be more proud of this little blessing."
EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Palin Fires Back at Dakota Meyer Paternity Drama

So, the hockey mom is the mother of a daughter who's managed to have two children out of wedlock with two different men? Anyone care to predict when the next out-of-wedlock-birth will be in the Palin family and which daughter it will be?

Really? Your party couldn't get any dirt on her in any of their hearings, so now you are waiting for a movie to come out?

I guess you didn't realize that Hollywood is a fantasy land. But, if you think a movie from there is going to prove your point, go right ahead.

Really? Your party couldn't get any dirt on her in any of their hearings, so now you are waiting for a movie to come out?

I guess you didn't realize that Hollywood is a fantasy land. But, if you think a movie from there is going to prove your point, go right ahead.
I don't have a party, buttwipe. I fence sit and vote for the one I think is best for this country no matter which label they wear.

Fence sitters eventually end up with their crotch being crushed.

They are too stupid, timid, or even scared, to pick a side.

Good for you Gracie, at least you said who you are.

Fence sitters eventually end up with their crotch being crushed.

They are too stupid, timid, or even scared, to pick a side.

Good for you Gracie, at least you said who you are.
Yer an idiot. Even if your party is crooked as a cats tail caught in a rocker, you'd still vote for that person. Yer a fucking lemming.

Sad to see the Palins wrestle the Duggars for title of slimiest family in America.

Two weeks after Bristol Palin gave birth to daughter Sailor Grace, her ex-fiancé, Dakota Meyer, is claiming to be the biological father and seeking joint custody.

Bristol's mother, former vice-presidential candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, spoke to ET exclusively about Meyer's claims.

"For many months we have been trying to reach out to Dakota Myers [sic] and he has wanted nothing to do with either Bristol's pregnancy or the baby," Palin told ET.

"Paramount to the entire Palin family is the health and welfare of Sailor Grace," she added, claiming that Meyer is attempting to "save face."

Meyer filed legal documents alleging that he's Sailor Grace's father, and is seeking joint custody of the newborn girl, as well as child support, TMZ reports.

Bristol, who has never publicly revealed the identity of Sailor's father, got engaged to Meyer in March 2015 and planned to get married two months later in May. One week before the wedding was set to take place, the nuptials were called off. In June, it was revealed that she was expecting.

Bristol's rep, David Martin, also addressed Meyer's legal filing, telling ET, "My values are such that a real American hero doesn't ask for child support."

Meyer, a Marine Corps veteran and Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, shared a photo of Sailor Grace to Instagram, shortly after she was born on Dec. 23.

Meyer captioned the photo, "Best Christmas present ever!! I couldn't be more proud of this little blessing."
EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Palin Fires Back at Dakota Meyer Paternity Drama
I'm pretty sure the Clintons are the sleaziest family. Seriously, that can't be argued.

Forum List

Back