Palin Trash Attack Medal of Honor Marine, Father of Palin Child, Grandchild

Why would Palin want to keep a father away from his own child?

All he wants is to split visitation and have equal parenting rights
that happens everyday in america and the women most always win. Why is that? Why does it take the Palins for you to realize that? Men have very little parental rights. Why don't they get to say no to an abortion? Please explain.

They're not responsible to carry, bear, feed, clothe, educate the kid.

When they do all that, then they can have a say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would Palin want to keep a father away from his own child?

All he wants is to split visitation and have equal parenting rights
that happens everyday in america and the women most always win. Why is that? Why does it take the Palins for you to realize that? Men have very little parental rights. Why don't they get to say no to an abortion? Please explain.

They're not responsible to carry, bear, feed, clothe, educate the kid.

When they do all that, then they can have a say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
funny,

If he isn't responsible for any of the kids life, then why would he get custody?

I have visions of that awful girl poking holes in the condom with a pin or lying to the guy about being on birth control. Her mom would have taught her those tricks.

I have visions of that awful girl poking holes in the condom with a pin or lying to the guy about being on birth control. Her mom would have taught her those tricks.
did she do that to you? I would expect you have personal experience to make such a claim.

did she do that to you? I would expect you have personal experience to make such a claim.
It wasn't a claim. It was an unsubstantiated speculative attempt at humor.

It wasn't a claim. It was an unsubstantiated speculative attempt at humor.
And darn funny too. :rofl:

wait a second
How do we know it is Meyer kid?

Bristol may have humped hundred of guys before
Meyer stepped on the scene. Then got engaged to Meyer while she was pregnant and tried t blame it off on him.

Now she realizes the prblemwith Meyer and is trying to escape

Forum List

Back