Palin Trash Attack Medal of Honor Marine, Father of Palin Child, Grandchild

Try reading the OP. Sarah Palin said they had reached out to him for months and said he is only getting involved now to "save face." Also Bristol's agent attacked him personally saying it was beneath a Medal of Honor Marine to ask for child support.

Grasping.png

Do you know why Bristol called off the wedding? How he betrayed her?

No, I have heard that Bristol sleeps spread eagled, but other than that I am not privy to gossip why she would want to give birth to a child outside of marriage.

Scandal of a first wife hit out of the blue. Bristol called the wedding off. Really heartbreaking. As far as I know Sarah Palin went ahead with a reception for all the guests that been invited in Tennessee.

Real pity all round.

No, I have heard that Bristol sleeps spread eagled, but other than that I am not privy to gossip why she would want to give birth to a child outside of marriage.

Scandal of a first wife hit out of the blue. Bristol called the wedding off. Really heartbreaking. As far as I know Sarah Palin went ahead with a reception for all the guests that been invited in Tennessee.

Real pity all round.

I wasn't "out of the blue" at least according to Bristol, if you can believe her.

“Regarding salacious headlines in recent days about “secret wives”, Dakota and I discussed our past relationships prior to our engagement. Dakota was legally divorced years ago, as any good reporter could and should have disclosed to readers. As usual, false stories and dramatically written headlines begging controversy should be disregarded, and we have faith that our privacy will be respected at this time by those with decency. Thank you! – Bristol”
Bristol Palin Is No Longer Engaged

Real pity all round.

I wasn't "out of the blue" at least according to Bristol, if you can believe her.

“Regarding salacious headlines in recent days about “secret wives”, Dakota and I discussed our past relationships prior to our engagement. Dakota was legally divorced years ago, as any good reporter could and should have disclosed to readers. As usual, false stories and dramatically written headlines begging controversy should be disregarded, and we have faith that our privacy will be respected at this time by those with decency. Thank you! – Bristol”

Oh that wasn't the scandal. The scandal was how the marriage and the divorce and many other issues did come to light in the process and obviously she thought it best to call off the wedding.

Pity. But I also admire her for being brave enough to do so. I've known far too many people in life who are in the pressure cooker of heading to that altar and went ahead and then a lot of heartache and three children later they're heading for divorce court.

Last edited:
Why is he asking for child support anyway? Surely he can't be that much of a sleaze bad.

Real pity all round.

Oh that wasn't the scandal. The scandal was how the marriage and the divorce and many other issues did come to light in the process and obviously she thought it best to call off the wedding.

Pity. But I also admire her for being brave enough to do so. I've known far to many people in life who are in the pressure cooker of heading to that altar and went ahead and then a lot of heartache and three children later they're heading for divorce court.

Since there is no truth to any of that besides cheap gossip, I'll table it from the conversation unless of course you have something authoritative to back it up.

I think that there is something deeper going on here. I find it strange that Bristol has never revealed the father's name. Perhaps the Marine only THINKS that he is the father. On the other hand, if she is not revealing the father's name just so he can't be so recognized by the courts, that is pretty low drama....

I think that there is something deeper going on here. I find it strange that Bristol has never revealed the father's name. Perhaps the Marine only THINKS that he is the father. On the other hand, if she is not revealing the father's name just so he can't be so recognized by the courts, that is pretty low drama....

Too bad that if they want to avoid paying child support they'll have to own up for once.

Him asking for child support makes me think he has some kind of agenda that has nothing to do with that baby.

Forum List

Back