Palin Trash Attack Medal of Honor Marine, Father of Palin Child, Grandchild

Sorry but the Clintons hold the title....

Sorry, but the Clinton's never stooped so low to attack Medal of Honor Marines.

Nah, she just sat back and watched as Americans were murdered in Benghazi and did nothing to help them.

Fantasy scenario unless you have the only proof that eight investigations couldn't uncover.

I guess you don't stay current on the news. It's been common knowledge that there was an order to stand down. There are very few people who have that sort of power. Obama certainly, The Chairman of the joint Chiefs, Hillary, and probably the Secretary of the Army, Air Force or Navy. A nice small list and no one knows who did it... Sure they don't.....

Former deputy chief of mission in Libya: U.S. military assets told to stand down

Benghazi hearing: U.S. military assets were told to stand down - CNNPolitics.com

I guess you only read the encapsulated sleaze that oozes from right wing news sites. There was no way for the military to respond, the closest quick action force was out of the country and was in Serbia on a training mission. The Ambassador died within the first 90 minutes and the first assistance didn't come for four hours by chartered plane from Tripoli which is an hour and twenty minute flight. I'll let you do the math.

There was a surveillance drone on station two hours after trouble started but the nearest strike capable U.S. aircraft was stationed in Aviano Italy, 1,000 miles away and any response would need intelligence to tell them what they needed to prepare for and had to have a system in place to refuel on return.

Any stand down order would have been given when the military assessed that it would have been a futile effort, and in this case that certainly seems to have been the predictable result.

Sorry, but the Clinton's never stooped so low to attack Medal of Honor Marines.

Nah, she just sat back and watched as Americans were murdered in Benghazi and did nothing to help them.

Fantasy scenario unless you have the only proof that eight investigations couldn't uncover.

I guess you don't stay current on the news. It's been common knowledge that there was an order to stand down. There are very few people who have that sort of power. Obama certainly, The Chairman of the joint Chiefs, Hillary, and probably the Secretary of the Army, Air Force or Navy. A nice small list and no one knows who did it... Sure they don't.....

Former deputy chief of mission in Libya: U.S. military assets told to stand down

Benghazi hearing: U.S. military assets were told to stand down - CNNPolitics.com
That's been well explored, There was no unit close enough to be effective and all of the scenarios were shot down long ago lacking any elements that could have had any success at all.

No, it hasn't. That lying bitch has been hiding and destroying reams of paper that would convict her in a new York minute if it ever got out. What HAS gotten out is damning enough that anyone who isn't totally in her back pocket knows just what a corrupt bitch she is.

The goofballs investigating her haven't been able to come up with a single thing after millions of dollars spent and thousands of hours of investigation. That means that either they are totally incompetent or they never had anything in the first place. Judging by the amount of previous money and time spent in the previous twenty years, I'm inclined to go with the latter.

That's been well explored, There was no unit close enough to be effective and all of the scenarios were shot down long ago lacking any elements that could have had any success at all.

No, it hasn't. That lying bitch has been hiding and destroying reams of paper that would convict her in a new York minute if it ever got out. What HAS gotten out is damning enough that anyone who isn't totally in her back pocket knows just what a corrupt bitch she is.

The goofballs investigating her haven't been able to come up with a single thing after millions of dollars spent and thousands of hours of investigation. That means that either they are totally incompetent or they never had anything in the first place. Judging by the amount of previous money and time spent in the previous twenty years, I'm inclined to go with the latter.

Yes, yes, you apologists likewise would claim the fox was the most appropriate investigator of the chicken coop raiders too. We know, you ignore simple facts. Facts like the State Dept. hasn't released tens of thousands of documents pertaining to the case etc. etc. etc. If hillary were not the wife of Bill, she would have been indicted years ago.

A perfect freaking example of the political double standard. Lefties feel free to probe the life and family of the former governor of Alaska when she isn't a candidate for anything. Meanwhile the left whines about Hillary's life being off limits even though she is the presumed presidential candidate and she spent her entire adult life enabling her husband's abuse of women.

Yes, yes, you apologists likewise would claim the fox was the most appropriate investigator of the chicken coop raiders too. We know, you ignore simple facts. Facts like the State Dept. hasn't released tens of thousands of documents pertaining to the case etc. etc. etc. If hillary were not the wife of Bill, she would have been indicted years ago.

That would be funny were it not so pitiable.

A perfect freaking example of the political double standard. Lefties feel free to probe the life and family of the former governor of Alaska when she isn't a candidate for anything. Meanwhile the left whines about Hillary's life being off limits even though she is the presumed presidential candidate and she spent her entire adult life enabling her husband's abuse of women.

Another trip into fantasyland? Palin has done her best to stay in the limelight so she can remain viable and make money. Hillary has been investigated ad nauseum and the right consistently comes up with nothing but insists on going forward with evermore investigations. You people are silly and are increasingly becoming irrelevant.

And yet it is oh, so true. Why do you support corruption of this scale? I am really curious. Is it because she's a woman? Or maybe it's simply because she's a progressive elitist and you hold those views yourself? I truly am curious why a thinking person would turn a blind eye to someone who is so clearly devoid of compassion and ethics.

And yet it is oh, so true. Why do you support corruption of this scale? I am really curious. Is it because she's a woman? Or maybe it's simply because she's a progressive elitist and you hold those views yourself? I truly am curious why a thinking person would turn a blind eye to someone who is so clearly devoid of compassion and ethics.

The salient fact remains you have nothing to draw those conclusions. At the last hearing which was televised, where the entire nation expected her to be shot down by Benghazi committee members, she shined and made them look irrelevant. Nothing new was learned after almost 600 days of investigation and the only thing we learned was that the Benghazi Committee investigation has been a complete waste of time and money.

Everything you have come to learn is from partisan sites who put an ear to hate and derision. Read the committee reports and you will come to the same conclusion that the rest of us did.

And how many more investigations do you think it will take before they actually find some of this "corruption" and these "lies" you accuse Hillary Clinton of?

Attacking how someone spells their name? That the best libs have these days? ROFLOL!

No, the OP is about the attack upon a Medal of Honor Marine for expressing his parental rights to be involved in his child's life.
to which initially he didn't want. what do you supposed happened?

You only have Sarah Palin's word for that. I'll take the word of a Medal of Honor Marine over that.

Sounds like trash to me
Didn't want anything to do with her until he saw $
BTW, they don't call it "joint" anymore. Its "shared" And if he does get half the time with the baby, whoever makes the least will get child support.

He's asking for joint custody and child support just to make the girl's life miserable. She broke up with him. She needs to be punished.

Forum List

Back