Palin Trash Attack Medal of Honor Marine, Father of Palin Child, Grandchild

Sorry but the Clintons hold the title....

Sorry, but the Clinton's never stooped so low to attack Medal of Honor Marines.
no they let them die.

You have to be a booger eating drooler to believe that.
no I'm an american who sees the evidence for what it was. And she let them die. Next.
Where is your evidence of that? The next House Investigation Committee would like to use it if you are willing to share with them.

no they let them die.
If we are going to keep records.....Clinton isn't even close in the running on Presidents who got Marines killed.
Only because he was too busy getting a hummer in the WH coat closet... :p
Well now, aren't you envious.....:lol:

Why would Palin want to keep a father away from his own child?

All he wants is to split visitation and have equal parenting rights

no they let them die.

no I'm an american who sees the evidence for what it was. And she let them die. Next.
Where is your evidence of that? The next House Investigation Committee would like to use it if you are willing to share with them.
Already proven repeatedly. She didn't care enough to check up on Stevens to find out over 600 requests for additional security had been denied or that 16 MORE of his security team had been pulled. She could have pulled Stevens out at any point - even after that 2nd terrorist attack on his compound - prior to 9/11/12 rather than let him die. FAIL!

No, it hasn't. That lying bitch has been hiding and destroying reams of paper that would convict her in a new York minute if it ever got out. What HAS gotten out is damning enough that anyone who isn't totally in her back pocket knows just what a corrupt bitch she is.

The goofballs investigating her haven't been able to come up with a single thing after millions of dollars spent and thousands of hours of investigation. That means that either they are totally incompetent or they never had anything in the first place. Judging by the amount of previous money and time spent in the previous twenty years, I'm inclined to go with the latter.

Yes, yes, you apologists likewise would claim the fox was the most appropriate investigator of the chicken coop raiders too. We know, you ignore simple facts. Facts like the State Dept. hasn't released tens of thousands of documents pertaining to the case etc. etc. etc. If hillary were not the wife of Bill, she would have been indicted years ago.

That would be funny were it not so pitiable.

And yet it is oh, so true. Why do you support corruption of this scale? I am really curious. Is it because she's a woman? Or maybe it's simply because she's a progressive elitist and you hold those views yourself? I truly am curious why a thinking person would turn a blind eye to someone who is so clearly devoid of compassion and ethics.

The salient fact remains you have nothing to draw those conclusions. At the last hearing which was televised, where the entire nation expected her to be shot down by Benghazi committee members, she shined and made them look irrelevant. Nothing new was learned after almost 600 days of investigation and the only thing we learned was that the Benghazi Committee investigation has been a complete waste of time and money.

Everything you have come to learn is from partisan sites who put an ear to hate and derision. Read the committee reports and you will come to the same conclusion that the rest of us did.

No, the salient facts are that it has taken YEARS to obtain documents and emails that should have been presented on demand. THAT is the fact that you choose ignore.

She didn't "shine" except in the minds of her fluffers. She came across as a pompous ass to normal thinking people.

No, it hasn't. That lying bitch has been hiding and destroying reams of paper that would convict her in a new York minute if it ever got out. What HAS gotten out is damning enough that anyone who isn't totally in her back pocket knows just what a corrupt bitch she is.

The goofballs investigating her haven't been able to come up with a single thing after millions of dollars spent and thousands of hours of investigation. That means that either they are totally incompetent or they never had anything in the first place. Judging by the amount of previous money and time spent in the previous twenty years, I'm inclined to go with the latter.

Yes, yes, you apologists likewise would claim the fox was the most appropriate investigator of the chicken coop raiders too. We know, you ignore simple facts. Facts like the State Dept. hasn't released tens of thousands of documents pertaining to the case etc. etc. etc. If hillary were not the wife of Bill, she would have been indicted years ago.

And yet it is oh, so true. Why do you support corruption of this scale? I am really curious. Is it because she's a woman? Or maybe it's simply because she's a progressive elitist and you hold those views yourself? I truly am curious why a thinking person would turn a blind eye to someone who is so clearly devoid of compassion and ethics.

And how many more investigations do you think it will take before they actually find some of this "corruption" and these "lies" you accuse Hillary Clinton of?

I guess it depends on how long the State Dept. can hide the documents and how many of them have been destroyed now doesn't it? As I stated previously, documents and emails that should have been presented upon request have been denied to the investigators for years. Just imagine if an oil company had done shit like that. How many people do you think would be sitting in prison by now.

Pretty pathetic double standard. Especially coming from you of all people...

The salient fact remains you have nothing to draw those conclusions. At the last hearing which was televised, where the entire nation expected her to be shot down by Benghazi committee members, she shined and made them look irrelevant. Nothing new was learned after almost 600 days of investigation and the only thing we learned was that the Benghazi Committee investigation has been a complete waste of time and money.

Everything you have come to learn is from partisan sites who put an ear to hate and derision. Read the committee reports and you will come to the same conclusion that the rest of us did.

No, the salient facts are that it has taken YEARS to obtain documents and emails that should have been presented on demand. THAT is the fact that you choose ignore.

She didn't "shine" except in the minds of her fluffers. She came across as a pompous ass to normal thinking people.

Back that up with a cite please.

Wow, you're really quite pathetic...

Here you go...

"The latest posting fell short of a court-ordered end-of-December deadline to release at least 82 percent of the approximately 55,000 relevant pages under a Freedom of Information Act request."

Happy New Year! State drops 5,500 pages of Clinton emails

Sad to see the Palins wrestle the Duggars for title of slimiest family in America.

Two weeks after Bristol Palin gave birth to daughter Sailor Grace, her ex-fiancé, Dakota Meyer, is claiming to be the biological father and seeking joint custody.

Bristol's mother, former vice-presidential candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, spoke to ET exclusively about Meyer's claims.

"For many months we have been trying to reach out to Dakota Myers [sic] and he has wanted nothing to do with either Bristol's pregnancy or the baby," Palin told ET.

"Paramount to the entire Palin family is the health and welfare of Sailor Grace," she added, claiming that Meyer is attempting to "save face."

Meyer filed legal documents alleging that he's Sailor Grace's father, and is seeking joint custody of the newborn girl, as well as child support, TMZ reports.

Bristol, who has never publicly revealed the identity of Sailor's father, got engaged to Meyer in March 2015 and planned to get married two months later in May. One week before the wedding was set to take place, the nuptials were called off. In June, it was revealed that she was expecting.

Bristol's rep, David Martin, also addressed Meyer's legal filing, telling ET, "My values are such that a real American hero doesn't ask for child support."

Meyer, a Marine Corps veteran and Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, shared a photo of Sailor Grace to Instagram, shortly after she was born on Dec. 23.

Meyer captioned the photo, "Best Christmas present ever!! I couldn't be more proud of this little blessing."
EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Palin Fires Back at Dakota Meyer Paternity Drama

So do they know who the father is?

Conservative family values. Lick your finger, raise it to the sky, and see which way the wind is blowing.

no they let them die.

Already proven repeatedly. She didn't care enough to check up on Stevens to find out over 600 requests for additional security had been denied or that 16 MORE of his security team had been pulled. She could have pulled Stevens out at any point - even after that 2nd terrorist attack on his compound - prior to 9/11/12 rather than let him die. FAIL!

Wow, you're really quite pathetic...

Here you go...

"The latest posting fell short of a court-ordered end-of-December deadline to release at least 82 percent of the approximately 55,000 relevant pages under a Freedom of Information Act request."

Happy New Year! State drops 5,500 pages of Clinton emails

What's pathetic is you using a delay to justify an allegation of hidden. The State Department has to answer to the court for that delay and has publicly commented they hope to get back on track with what the court has demanded.

Sad to see the Palins wrestle the Duggars for title of slimiest family in America.

Two weeks after Bristol Palin gave birth to daughter Sailor Grace, her ex-fiancé, Dakota Meyer, is claiming to be the biological father and seeking joint custody.

Bristol's mother, former vice-presidential candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, spoke to ET exclusively about Meyer's claims.

"For many months we have been trying to reach out to Dakota Myers [sic] and he has wanted nothing to do with either Bristol's pregnancy or the baby," Palin told ET.

"Paramount to the entire Palin family is the health and welfare of Sailor Grace," she added, claiming that Meyer is attempting to "save face."

Meyer filed legal documents alleging that he's Sailor Grace's father, and is seeking joint custody of the newborn girl, as well as child support, TMZ reports.

Bristol, who has never publicly revealed the identity of Sailor's father, got engaged to Meyer in March 2015 and planned to get married two months later in May. One week before the wedding was set to take place, the nuptials were called off. In June, it was revealed that she was expecting.

Bristol's rep, David Martin, also addressed Meyer's legal filing, telling ET, "My values are such that a real American hero doesn't ask for child support."

Meyer, a Marine Corps veteran and Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, shared a photo of Sailor Grace to Instagram, shortly after she was born on Dec. 23.

Meyer captioned the photo, "Best Christmas present ever!! I couldn't be more proud of this little blessing."
EXCLUSIVE: Sarah Palin Fires Back at Dakota Meyer Paternity Drama

So do they know who the father is?

Conservative family values. Lick your finger, raise it to the sky, and see which way the wind is blowing.

I think its been narrowed down to 2 million possibilities.

that happens everyday in america and the women most always win. Why is that? Why does it take the Palins for you to realize that? Men have very little parental rights. Why don't they get to say no to an abortion? Please explain.

that happens everyday in america and the women most always win. Why is that? Why does it take the Palins for you to realize that? Men have very little parental rights. Why don't they get to say no to an abortion? Please explain.
Maybe when they can get pregnant

Can't say I'm a Palin fan. That whiny voice of hers is like scratching a chalk board.
And that daughter seems to be turning into a real ________.

Maybe when they can get pregnant
Hahahaha no answer libturd

8 years later and the war on the woman VP candidate continues. Day after 1984 Election....Geraldine WHO???

Do Liberals have a hatred or fetish when it comes to Sarah Palin?

Forum List

Back