Own History: George Zimmerman To Auction Off 'Heroic' Pistol That Put Down Animal Trayvon Martin

I ask again liberals:

When OJ was acquitted we were told by the left to leave OJ alone, the justice system had played its hand and he was not guilty. But when the same thing happens to Zimmy, the left won't do the same with him and keeps harping about his guilt even though he's innocent by the courts.

So I ask again.....why the double standard?
Because they have no standards.

I ask again liberals:

When OJ was acquitted we were told by the left to leave OJ alone, the justice system had played its hand and he was not guilty. But when the same thing happens to Zimmy, the left won't do the same with him and keeps harping about his guilt even though he's innocent by the courts.

It has nothing to do with liberalism. The "gun" thing brought back all the outrage I felt at that time but squelched. The fact that he has been arrested SIX times should prove that he's a thug. Boo-hoo if he can't get a job! Anyone can work as a janitor, and that's probably the only thing he's qualified for anyways.

I ask again liberals:

It has nothing to do with liberalism. The "gun" thing brought back all the outrage I felt at that time but squelched. The fact that he has been arrested SIX times should prove that he's a thug. Boo-hoo if he can't get a job! Anyone can work as a janitor, and that's probably the only thing he's qualified for anyways.
Oh wahhh! You're just jealous he got $120 something grand for a $250 handgun. Oh the drama...

I ask again liberals:

Oh wahhh! You're just jealous he got $120 something grand for a $250 handgun. Oh the drama...

I'm sure for Trayvon's parents, it was very dramatic. How about your drama for that thug Zimmerman's "tarnished reputation"? How did such an upstanding citizen get arrested 6 times?

I ask again liberals:

I'm sure for Trayvon's parents, it was very dramatic. How about your drama for that thug Zimmerman's "tarnished reputation"? How did such an upstanding citizen get arrested 6 times?
Fuck Trayvon's parents. Those two worthless losers are the ones that raised him...if you could call it that....to be a thug. And they cash in on his death themselves...so save that shit for someone who doesn't know better. Trayvon's parents are bums, fuck um.

So being arrested 6 times means you waive your right not to have your head beat into the concrete?

I can have you arrested for anything. Was he found guilty in all 6 cases?

Forum List

Back