Hurry Right wingers. Zimmerman's gun used to kill Trayvon Martin up at auction! Go bid!

Assault is a crime you moron, and it does not "take two".

They were fighting. And he wasnt fighting himself stupid

It take one thug to decide that he will inflict harm on another.

And Trayvon controlled Zims legs also and made him come after him is what you're saying.

At that point the would be victim, has no say in the matter of whether or not their will be violence.

Well when he was told to not follow him he had a choice and chose to ignore it. You're acting like Trayvon busted up into Zims dinner party and dragged him into the street. Completely ignoring Zims actions

Lat time I checked it's still illegal to beat someone up for following you.

Zim attacked him...Are you really believing that Zim followed him against orders and suddenly Trayvon turned and sprinted toward him or some shit? lmao

And you left out the part where Trey"Dirt Nap"Martin came back to assault Zim after he'd already gone home.

Yeah the reason I left that part out is because you just made that shit up. As far as the cutesy nicknames save it. Its not one reason to mock someones death especially someone you never knew
If you have to lie about the facts of the case, then clearly even YOU believe that Trayvon was at fault.

How many times are you going to say I lied and continue to forget to point it out?

bdbyd.jpg

Forum List

Back