Hurry Right wingers. Zimmerman's gun used to kill Trayvon Martin up at auction! Go bid!

Ah... this is when I realized my official designation was "White-Hispanic". Thanks liberals for clarifying that for me. Curious though, why is Obama never referred to as a "White-African American"?
Ah... this is when I realized my official designation was "White-Hispanic". Thanks liberals for clarifying that for me. Curious though, why is Obama never referred to as a "White-African American"?
Speaking as a fellow "white Hispanic" at least we have Chuck CARLOS Norris on our side.
Who had his azz kicked by Bruce Lee...
Chuck Norris would have crushed Bruce Lee. Chuck was a professional fighter, while Bruce Lee only fought on movie sceens.
Sure, what ever...
No one who understands fighting thinks Bruce Lee is anywhere close to be one of the greatest fighters of all time. He was influential, but he wasnt a great fighter. Gene Lebell smoked Bruce Lee TWICE, and im going to assume you dont know who he is since you dont know the world of martial arts. Interesting side note... (old) Gene choked out Steven Seagal too and made him shit his pants.

I agree with Moonglow that Zimmerman is a fat fuck and he is kinda proving he shouldn't have been exonerated. That being said, the Smithsonian is one of the interested parties who may bid on the weapon. At least they would treat the situation with the respect it deserves -- hopefully stick it in a box in a warehouse for a few decades, at least.

He's selling an item of historical significance.

How does that "prove" he shouldn't have been exonerated?
He's as racist as they couldn't prove he was. For him to even think that this gun has collector value as the gun that murdered an unarmed 17 year old black kid and the courts let the "community watch" citizen who did it get away with it, shows he's got some really fucked up values.

Oh :eusa_doh:I must have been so excited, I didn't notice it was an online auction :eusa_doh:
Now pray to the fat fuck that is Zimmerman..

Why would I do that? I think the auctioning of the gun is distasteful.

I also think that rdean suggesting that "Right Wingers must be excited" is also distasteful.
There are those that worship this guy as a hero...

Far more vilify the guy as a monster for defending himself from a black criminal.
What crime was he committing?

Being black in America

I agree with Moonglow that Zimmerman is a fat fuck and he is kinda proving he shouldn't have been exonerated. That being said, the Smithsonian is one of the interested parties who may bid on the weapon. At least they would treat the situation with the respect it deserves -- hopefully stick it in a box in a warehouse for a few decades, at least.

He's selling an item of historical significance.

How does that "prove" he shouldn't have been exonerated?
He's as racist as they couldn't prove he was. For him to even think that this gun has collector value as the gun that murdered an unarmed 17 year old black kid and the courts let the "community watch" citizen who did it get away with it, shows he's got some really fucked up values.

No, that shows that YOU, despite the verdict of the jury, despite eye witness testimony, still side with the black criminal, rather than the hispanic victim.

A gun used in a self defense case that torn this nation apart and still does, is of obvious historical value.

There is nothing wrong with selling it.

Zimmerman did nothing morally or legally wrong. He has paid a terrible price already for being an innocent victim of a railroading attempt by a vicious lib lynch mob.

Now pray to the fat fuck that is Zimmerman..

I also think that rdean suggesting that "Right Wingers must be excited" is also distasteful.

Far more vilify the guy as a monster for defending himself from a black criminal.

Being black in America

Says the liar.

He was witnessed viciously beating Zimmerman. That is a crime.

Being black in America

Says the liar.

Fighting is not a crime and it takes two. Who was the other "criminal" there?

Being black in America

Says the liar.

:uhh:

Being black in America

Says the liar.

Assault is a crime you moron, and it does not "take two".

It take one thug to decide that he will inflict harm on another.

At that point the would be victim, has no say in the matter of whether or not their will be violence.

Being black in America

Says the liar.

They were fighting. And he wasnt fighting himself stupid

And Trayvon controlled Zims legs also and made him come after him is what you're saying.

At that point the would be victim, has no say in the matter of whether or not their will be violence.

Well when he was told to not follow him he had a choice and chose to ignore it. You're acting like Trayvon busted up into Zims dinner party and dragged him into the street. Completely ignoring Zims actions

George Zimmerman's gun up for auction

The 9mm pistol that Zimmerman said was used to shoot and kill Trayvon Martin on February 26, 2012 is up for sale in an online auction. FOX 35 spoke to Zimmerman about the weapon and its sale. "I recently received it back from the Department of Justice. They took it after my trial, after I was exonerated," he said.

The auction goes live at 11 a.m. on Thursday. Bids start at $5,000.

----------------------------------

It will make you feel as if you were holding the gun. Right wingers must be so excited!

Yes, I have a big woody right now.

Being black in America

Says the liar.

And Trayvon controlled Zims legs also and made him come after him is what you're saying.

Well when he was told to not follow him he had a choice and chose to ignore it. You're acting like Trayvon busted up into Zims dinner party and dragged him into the street. Completely ignoring Zims actions

Lat time I checked it's still illegal to beat someone up for following you.
And you left out the part where Trey"Dirt Nap"Martin came back to assault Zim after he'd already gone home.

Being black in America

Says the liar.

Zim attacked him...Are you really believing that Zim followed him against orders and suddenly Trayvon turned and sprinted toward him or some shit? lmao

And you left out the part where Trey"Dirt Nap"Martin came back to assault Zim after he'd already gone home.

Yeah the reason I left that part out is because you just made that shit up. As far as the cutesy nicknames save it. Its not one reason to mock someones death especially someone you never knew

Says the liar.

Zim attacked him...Are you really believing that Zim followed him against orders and suddenly Trayvon turned and sprinted toward him or some shit? lmao

Yeah the reason I left that part out is because you just made that shit up. As far as the cutesy nicknames save it. Its not one reason to mock someones death especially someone you never knew
If you have to lie about the facts of the case, then clearly even YOU believe that Trayvon was at fault.

Says the liar.

Says the liar.

Screw the little thug,he got what he deserved.

If you have to lie about the facts of the case, then clearly even YOU believe that Trayvon was at fault.

How many times are you going to say I lied and continue to forget to point it out?

Forum List

Back